What school do you dislike? (1 Viewer)

stressed02

LOL heh probably shouldn't have written 'do' in that sentence hey...
I don't really care that much you know, i didn't particularly like my school anyway, not that i would have wanted to go to a public school... but thats beside the point...

I was in a Private School (friggen expensive one too-waste of money if you ask me) up until half way through year nine when both myself and my family got sick of the unrealistic values and expectations placed on students.
- that is just YOUR point of view remember, just as someone else's opinion of a public school person being a 'westie' is... so don't take it personally... it is generalisation, just as what you have been doing....

have fun doing the HSC :p

(by the way, i'm half kidding, i dont really care that much.)

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
funny that.... i don't think i really care that much either!

is there anybody here that actually cares?

isn't it wonderful how everything revolves around English change?
Perspective: Every post tries to change someone's perspective
Self: Reading the posts might cause someone to change their self
Worlds: This is an indication of a changing world, one where private education recieves more funding than public education or something.

And we're both responders and composers.

I hate English.

Sarah J

HSC
Well, I hate Hills Grammar. They shit me something severe. The number of car accos I've nearly had because the bastards use my street to turn is VERY HIGH. It's not like I need encouragement to have a car accident. I can do that on my own easily. :p

Oh, and I hate Lorien Nevalis (or however you spell it). In fact, I hate all those Rudolf Steiner schools. They just scare me :rolleyes:

bex

HSC
I dislike Abbotsleigh... i know there must be at least one genuinely nice, friendly person in that school... but of course im yet to find one!

i really CAN NOT stand Cheltenham girls... THEYRE SO DAMN ANNOYING- well the ones that used to get my bus were.. they were so loud and rude and wore dresses so short you could see their boxers underneath when they were standing!

SPX

Short skirts at cheltenham??? Sounds good to me!
Meanwhile I also hate Abbotsleigh because they are really smart and are gonna kick my ass in the HSC...NOT....I'm gonna study my ass off and beat them just to show that their not that smart after all especially if I beat them.

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
like i said.

its ravenswood

they are all so lame.... kekeke .. sorry but they are

all either teeny boppers or dogs....

neway god dammit this thread has turned into another private/ public school debate again....! bah

i dont care

because school is over woo hooo!!!!!!

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
those kings poofs, they are so far up themselves its not funny, and if something happens mummy and daddy will foot the bill

i also hear WAY too much about how good knox is from a guy at school

and ravenswood is full of little skanks

PUBLIC SCHOOLS ALL THE WAY!!!

stressed02

*refrains herself from commenting about the Ravenswood-haters*
lol
Actually i really don't care... i have nothing to do with that school anymore!! hehe :p

SPX

Wait a minute, how are they skanks...give me some reasons because this is the first I have heard of them being sluts, skanks, sheep fuckers etc. I know half the population are over weight but how about the rest?

stressed02

hmmm i disagree - half the 'population' so isn't overweight... in fact i'd say most are underweight.
Some of the younger years are skanks... but most just 'act' like that, because they think it's 'cool' - which i guess girls and guys in most schools go through that stage.

timmii

sporadic attendee
hmmmm maybe Reddam House?

Everything seems so commercial about them, plus i've heard of some very dodgy practices happening over there.

I suppose that isn't fair though....i don't really know. But if i had to pick 1 school - it would be them.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by timmii
hmmmm maybe Reddam House?

Everything seems so commercial about them, plus i've heard of some very dodgy practices happening over there.

I suppose that isn't fair though....i don't really know. But if i had to pick 1 school - it would be them.
What kind of dodgy practices?

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
please enlighten us, i go there and would like to know :p

its a decent school, alot of fake hype and bullshit but when it comes to it, students are good, teachers are good. I mean there was all this shit about the drug testing and then the whole 'look at us we sell cappacinos and have a deli' thing but that has all settled down.

Its only going to get better as they have just made the best possible move. They now have 2 campus one for k - 10 and the bondi on will be years 11 and 12 only. This is a huge advantage of reddam.

I actually really wanna know what you've heard about it cause the only thing i know is that moriah/emanual were pissed at us for taking their students and teachers, i thought that was it.

profernity

HSC
Our school is supposed to hate Newington College because they got funding from the government for sound-proofing their buildings while we didn't (both our schools are affected by flight paths). And they beat our chess team GRRR:D

Question: I come from the outer west, but go to Fort St High, a selective high in the Inner West. Does that make me a trendy or a westie? :D

But personally I don't really hate any schools...except the ones with the black blazers saying "in fide scientiam"...dunno which school that is but in summer they smell really bad. Not just BO, or Lynx, but BO *and* Lynx combined into a deadly concoction :mad1: Then imagine 30 of these 'men' packed into the old Cityrail shitboxes, and inhale. Yeuuggh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)