What should I do in my free time? (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Not a single thing in this thread is related to the previous posts. This includes this current post :haha:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Pretty sure he said not study, prescribed texts are close enough to that.

Tbh though, if you have trouble procrastinating - I envy you.

eastpak

HSC
N/A
whatever you do, don't just make your time pass by. If you have to play games, play something good. One day when you won't have any free time, you'll regret those hours wasted in 'nothing'...whatever you do, try to do something you really like and something that makes you grow in any sense

enoilgam

HSC
I think the biggest mistake that you could make is doing anything remotely school related in that time. I think reading school texts or other light forms of work isnt a productive use of free time. With the HSC, Uni, work etc you need to have time for yourself where you arent doing anything work related. Having that separation helps give you a balance and also allows you to be more productive when you do return to work. I know this sounds like a lazy answer, but the fact is a strong work/life balance is critical to success. Businesses spend millions per year on programs encouraging workers to create this balance because they know that it produces workers who are more motivated and productive.

Spend your free time doing whatever makes you happy - whether that be video games, bludging with mates etc. Just make sure it doesnt relate to the HSC in any way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)