What should i eat/do to reduce the wrinkles/dry skin (1 Viewer)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
hungryaussieyum said:
you know from a guy's point of view, attempting to use any of these make-up related products makes you feel like a girl.
it would be embarrassing if you actually suggested me to go out and buy some expensive cream especially at shops like david jones where there's a girl at the cash register.
and not doing it makes you feel like an octogenarian.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
hungryaussieyum said:
you know from a guy's point of view, attempting to use any of these make-up related products makes you feel like a girl.
it would be embarrassing if you actually suggested me to go out and buy some expensive cream especially at shops like david jones where there's a girl at the cash register.
You can say that you're buying it for someone...assmuming that you already know the product that you need :p

Not like the girl will remember you anyway ;)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Get your sister/mum/girlfriend to buy it for you if you're really embarrassed. Trust me, checkout chicks do not care who buys what, they'll have forgotten you by the time the next customer appears unless you were buying something really creepy like an inflatable doll and glow in the dark lube. I doubt face cream will register on their "weirdo" radar.

ainthatinnocent

HSC
Someone recently commented on laughter lines around my eyes, and I've been paranoid since then. Popped down to the local chemist/pharmacist, and the lady suggested a day and night cream. Even if you are sensitive to moisturisers/creams, I guarantee that you'd be able to find a brand that you'll be able to use, it's just a matter of how much are you willing to pay.

And no, you're not too young to use anti-wrinkle product. It's a preventive measure, so no one would CARE if you bought some. Also, there are these small little tube things which I think you squeeze on deep lines (some good ones can be really pricey) which I need to get my boyfriend for the wrinkles on his forehead from frowning so much. So yeah, even guys use anti-aging stuff haha.

rosypink

HSC
The_Apprentice said:
Does anyone use Sorbolene cream? How is it? I've heard mixed views on it.

sorbolene cream is wonderful..its not scented but very nice
good to use when shaving - just rub alot on, shave then rinse - leaves ur legs feeling wonderful..even if that sounds awkward lol
and a very nice moisturiser - good 4 the skin =]

HSC
N/A
rosypink said:
sorbolene cream is wonderful..its not scented but very nice
good to use when shaving - just rub alot on, shave then rinse - leaves ur legs feeling wonderful..even if that sounds awkward lol
and a very nice moisturiser - good 4 the skin =]

So do you use it on your face? Some sorbolene creams have mineral oils in them and apparently they actually dry out your skin in the long run.
I use it as hand cream sometimes and it feels great, but I'm scared of these drying-out claims....

rosypink

HSC
The_Apprentice said:
So do you use it on your face? Some sorbolene creams have mineral oils in them and apparently they actually dry out your skin in the long run.
I use it as hand cream sometimes and it feels great, but I'm scared of these drying-out claims....
i recommend u not to use it on ur face - i dont think its a good thing to do lol
maybe try Olay moisture cream - it works wonderfully..and smells nice =]

HSC
N/A
hmm, I use Macro with vitamin E on my face. Apparently vitamin A & E are antioxidants or something and help prevent ageing.

HSC
N/A
Lol. Well it greases my skin goodly...but I doubt it'd make my skin wrinkle-free in 20 years.

Nah its ok. Bio oil is pretty good too..

rosypink

HSC
The_Apprentice said:
Lol. Well it greases my skin goodly...but I doubt it'd make my skin wrinkle-free in 20 years.

Nah its ok. Bio oil is pretty good too..
i heard bio oil helps diminish scarrings from pimples and stuff -
hmm i believe Cetaphil is a good moisturiser plus acne defensive product - leaves ur face skin feeling very smooth..dont know about the wrinkles lol

HSC
N/A
hmm yeah haven't tried Cetaphil, might do so sometime :)

I get strechmarks pretty bad and I think bio oil has helped a little with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)