what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
i cant stand the supreclad 14 year old teenieboppers who think that the shorter their skirt and the more stuff on their face, the more chance they'll get to suck someones cock at the end of the night

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
shit man, you base your attraction on whether someone smokes or not, your shallow.

and no im not a smoker

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i know what i do like and dont like in ppl- but i dont actively "filter" them out and ignore/hate/judge them or whatever.... who cares its their life and im sure they have their own list of things about ppl they hate because if anything ppl become bitter about other ppl being hateful- look at racism, how do u expect anyone who isnt white in australia to respond to someone being racist to them who they dont even know.

in then end i dont think its such a big thing about reminding urself of the things u hate in ppl, as said previously hate is a harsh term. you have ur friends and ppl who are close to u and thats enough for u without having to worry about other ppl...eventually they will change cause no one is the same for the rest of their life

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Well said thejosiekiller... your replies are always my favourite.

See, the stuf I dislike is stuff that happens after the whole initial attraction/dating stage so it cant be weeded out even if i wanted to do that. But i think it can be seen from my responses to Yarg that I dont like discounting people in the first place.

choc-chip

HSC
thejosiekiller n bekkie make all the thread sound stupid

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
nah im just giving my opinion- its not like im saying anything about ppl in particular, because ppl will always judge each other no matter what...all im saying is dont be so bothered about it

you are who u r- if something makes u more or less attracted to someone else then im sure u will eventually figure it out

choc-chip

HSC
thejosiekiller is obviously a mature minded guy...can be hateful 2 some other stupid dickheads

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah thx- i might have made a few good replies, but in the end im no different to other ppl. u just caught me on a good day- i do get angry and really fucking pissed off at ppl like ne1 else...just becareful of ur actions- because some ppl maybe inconsiderate and assholes, but what does that make u if do something about it?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Candypants said:
Hate guys who are incredibly arrogant and into themselves.
One guy walked past my friend, looked at her then said: "Damn I'm hot" - I mean, wtf?

Also hate boring guys.
maybe it was said in a joking way. i have never said that, but its not like i wouldn't say it as a joke, if nothing is happening and your just trying to create conversation.

django_

HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
...i'm surprised that you did'nt react to my last post about the other thing.
lol thats wat i was gettin at originally, with the "not that id know, or course..." lol so it didnt bother me :p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm surprised!........ very surprised!

usually when i'm with my friends, if i say that i get a slap over the head, or they just say that i'm a bit wierd. thats why i never say stuff when i'm with those group of particular friends.

sometimes you have to be superficial so that you don't hurt peoples feelings i guess. :D

django_

HSC
wait u mean like making comments about ppls sex lives n shit?
meh everyone in here has either done it, come close to it, or always thinks about it lol so i dont think its news lol

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
but i guess they're not use to comments of the like, inside this forum. :D they were probaly surprised i guess. and you know how humans are when something unusual happens; they either worship it, or condemn it as a product of the devil :D

django_

HSC
haha u got a point there....there was this other forum i used to talk on..while ago now n they all bragged about their siex lives n shit...like...wtf sad man sad lol

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
its the same thing as when guys brag about how big their dick is. but in actual fact they are promoting the size of thier dick, to ensure that their's is normal. it is otherwise known as insecurity.

see there is no need for me to comment about my guy downstairs. :D

django_

HSC
omggggg i knowww!! i HATE wen guys do that

if its too big it fuckin hurts man so why be so proud to hurt the chick ur screwin? lol unless shes totally lose n heaps deep lol oh well...

django_

HSC
i hate wen goth guys dont have showers and they fuckin stink n u think how is that cool? n their gfs have their tits n shit hanging out man self cleanliness and respect, please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)