What subjects are you doing for Year 12? (1 Viewer)

Misyndo

HSC
Std Eng
Maths Ext 2
Economics
Accounting (TVET)

Dropping Legal Studies this year.

Last edited:

kiniki

HSC
ext 2 english
ext 1 eng
adv
ext history
modern
ext 1 maths
maths
chemistry
SOR I :( :( :( yucckk

13 units, but i have to keep art until half yearlys so thatll be 15 units fora term... fuck that!

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
The ones in my sig : D

Dropping philosophy and maths to pick up EX2,
Will have 10 units.
Woohoo, bring on the frees + minimal workload!

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
Wow, you went nuts with the extensions. Wish I did advanced english, my class is full of stoners that my teacher ends up arguing with for the whole lesson.

I don't have a single extension for next year, just 2 unit math, physics, chem, english and I haven't decided on the 5th yet. I'm only going to have 10 units but a free period will be useful.
Yeah I know.. I just realised this after I signed up for MX2 today. :( I'm screwed! Two extensions. NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brontecat

HSC
The ones in my sig : D

Dropping philosophy and maths to pick up EX2,
Will have 10 units.
Woohoo, bring on the frees + minimal workload!
woo pumped for all the frees - i'll have 10 frees a week from term 2 of yr 12 with only 13 periods per week being taught by teachers at my school! :)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I'm going to have 6 free periods a fortnight :( That's like nothing....

jasexy

HSC
doin english adv, maths, mathsext1, legal, eco, japcont, japext. 12 units. dropped physics. oh yea

h3ll h0und

HSC
my subjects for yr 12:
MX1
MX2
english advanced
chem
physics
bio (lol rlly need to improve...)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
does it have a high droop out rate?
i know history ext & chemistry have the highest, or so i was told...
not too sure. But in my school we have 10 out of 90 people dropping from 3U to 2U Maths. For Chemistry, around 15 are dropping (out of 50). For History Extension, around 3 out of 10 drop.

I have a feeling that I will end up dropping History Extension.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I dropped History Extension.
Trust me when I say it is WAY too much work for a 1u subject. I honestly believe it has a greater workload than a 2u subject, maybe even equivalent to 4u maths (but then that's me and I find History to be quite hard)
You have to absolutely love History and everything you do in it to do well and not suffer in your other subjects. I mean I'm sure I could've done pretty good in it, but I wouldn't have had time to study for other subjects (then again I procrastinate and play a lot :D)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I dropped History Extension.
Trust me when I say it is WAY too much work for a 1u subject. I honestly believe it has a greater workload than a 2u subject, maybe even equivalent to 4u maths (but then that's me and I find History to be quite hard)
You have to absolutely love History and everything you do in it to do well and not suffer in your other subjects. I mean I'm sure I could've done pretty good in it, but I wouldn't have had time to study for other subjects (then again I procrastinate and play a lot :D)
Yes, that's what all the Year 12's have been telling me. OMG I can't believe I'm doing 4U Maths and History Extension. I'm the only kid in the grade doing the 4U + History Extension combo.

Year 12 is not going to be a breeze for me :mad1:

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
Yes, that's what all the Year 12's have been telling me. OMG I can't believe I'm doing 4U Maths and History Extension. I'm the only kid in the grade doing the 4U + History Extension combo.

don't think it should be

duckcowhybrid

HSC

I'm the only kid in the grade doing the 4U Maths and no sciences combo I think, and one of the few doing 4U/4U. I did consider History extension, but decided I'd prefer to do EE2 as I'm better at English + it scalesb btter + HX is a fuckton of work for 1 unit(yeah I know so is EE1/EE2/MX1/MX2) and most of it probably wont be fun. + Picking EE2 allows me to drop Modern if I decide to keep Chem (unlikely)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I'm the only kid in the grade doing the 4U Maths and no sciences combo I think, and one of the few doing 4U/4U. I did consider History extension, but decided I'd prefer to do EE2 as I'm better at English + it scalesb btter + HX is a fuckton of work for 1 unit(yeah I know so is EE1/EE2/MX1/MX2) and most of it probably wont be fun. + Picking EE2 allows me to drop Modern if I decide to keep Chem (unlikely)
Hi 5 for no Science. I hate Chem. It's so boring!!!!

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
General Maths, English Adv, English Ext 2, Earth Science, Biology, Ancient History...

I hope that's more than 10 units... I've never really checked D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)