what TYPE of school do u go to? (1 Viewer)

what TYPE of school do you go to??

• Total voters
HSC
wait...my schools part of the paramatta office yet im paying around $2000 a year.

samthebear

HSC
As I said in my post, it varies between which archdiocese you belong to. The Catholic Education Office, Sydney is a LOT cheaper than others, such as the Catholic Education Office, Parramatta.
and i think my school belongs under the CEO sydney (lidcome office) and i pay like nearly $4000?

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Patrician brothers college blacktown (systematic catholic - parra ceo) - ~$2800... but theres so much 'extra' stuff like walkathons and formals and stuff like that which need compulsory financial contributions...

jet

Banned
HSC
I go to a Catholic systemic school. Don't mind it. It is a tad annoying having to do Studies of religion but that's ok. I have good teachers,and a good school. I would like some extra facilities, but i only have half a year left. Doesn't really matter.
Though, I haven't really had an experience in another type of school so i can't really comment.

Katiemannix

HSC
I dont know these school that are only 2000 bucks, in my area, western sydney ull be lucky if u dont pay 4000, my school is independent and gets 12000 and for each student gets 12000 too, which i think is unfair because i came from a public school and they need the resources.

But as i changed i instantly saw the difference, the way we are treated, the resources and something that isnt measure by grades, this school sets you up for life, we get to do philosophy learn ballroom dancing, and in year 10 you get to choose a country to go and do community work in, its not just about the education its the other factors that really make the difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)