What will you do with your school stuff? (1 Viewer)

What will you do with your school material?

• Burn it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Give it to younger sibling

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Give it to someone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

johony

HSC
i might give it to others who might see use in it. otherwise, it's all going in the bin because i cbf burning it

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
As much as I want to join in the fun and burn everything, I don't think I could bring myself to do that. I'm too much of a compulsive hoarder.

Puttah

HSC
This actually got me thinking. I've compiled all my note books over these past 2 years, and damn the sheer height of the stack just amazes me.
Even better yet, 80% of it is maths and English takes the cake at 0.9% with 56 pages filled out of a 120 page book in the stack of 52 books. And then theres everything else in between not worth mentioning...

Yes! Yes these pages are gonna burn for all that they cost me. Looking back at it now, I realize (for being a dumb shit) that the pens used cost more than twice the books in total, just coz I buy books in bulk and pens 1 by 1.

mitchell.j.bell

HSC
I'm gonna get out all my old school books, from way back to Kindy through to year 12. Then I'll have a last look through all 13 years worth, pack them up neatly into a box, seal the box, and put it in the roof.
That is the single shittest thing i have ever heard.

Lothy

HSC
I'm thinking I might put what I learnt in chemistry to use and burn it all :D

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
I've got someone lined up to buy all my notes etc for four of my subjects, which is good. Other than that I'm selling all the textbooks except the ones my brother needs, chucking out the absolutely unnecessary stuff (like maths exercises) and then advertising the rest for sale to the year 11s at my school.

Idk I think I'm still too attached to most of my stuff to ever burn it. Even the subjects I hate, like Advanced.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Copied from my Facebook page:
(Marcquelle) HAS FINISHED MAKING HIS FIRST PART OF HIS HSC EFFIGY. I MADE THE RIGHT LEG. I AM MAKING A PERSON OUT OF EACH OF MY EXAM PAPERS AND THEN BURNIGN IT ON A FULL MOON ^_^
and i am seriously doing this, i am even taking photos of the construction of my effigy ^_^

youngminii

Banned
HSC
lol @ marcquelle
Dare you to do a bonfire in the middle of the city, dump all the stuff and run/watch from afar

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
youngmimi said:
lol @ marcquelle
Dare you to do a bonfire in the middle of the city, dump all the stuff and run/watch from afar
lols be a bit random.
1, It would require me to get on a train for 3 hours to get to sydney
2, The police will think i'm stoned, but i'll call religious persecution (hahahaha) and that they are discriminating my religion :D

lollylover

HSC
recycle all my notes. :hat:
coz as much as i love fire and watching things burn, i feel bad getting rid of all that paper that way.
then selling textbooks to the year 11's, or on ebay or some otherway.

sinophile2

HSC
N/A
Don't burn it.Paper contains arsenic and hypochlorite, you fucks.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Destroying everything to do with Maths (minus the calculator).
I don't know about everything else.
Oh and I'll keep most of my body of work from art and my VAPDs. I'm giving two of the paintings to my art teachers as thank you gifts. I'm keeping the rest and framing my painting of Tim Minchin and drawing of Rufus Wainwright. I have no idea what to do with the fifty-odd practice paintings though...

RBKSoulja

HSC
Sell the material to the yr10 and 11 fuckers who are already stressing about yr12, just to see them get a heart attack. or just smack em with it

Year 11:"OMG i need to like, write notes and shit in yr12 term one yeah? or ima fail yeah? and should i get all these, like practise papers and shit? and should i do 15 units?
Year10: OMG Year 11 marks roll over yeah? oh fuck ima have to study hard yeah? omg SC's stressing me out man.
Year12: *SMACK SMACK* STFU AND GTFO!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)