What would you do if you found out that your boyfriend's doing drugs (1 Viewer)

Enchantress91

HSC
Hey guys, I'm not too sure whether there's already an existing thread on this so i decided to start one (coz I can't sleep).

I'm SO worried about this. He knows full well that I am against all forms of illicit drugs. He told me a few months ago when we first met that he was clean (at least for the past 2 years he said, though this may be a slight exaggeration).

But I'm 90% sure he's doing it again now (joint, I think).

He keeps saying it's impossible to be addicted to marijuana. And that the government should legalise it. So maybe that's his way of justifying his actions, I don't know.

I'm going to ask him again on Friday coz I don't feel like discussing this over the phone.

What do I do? I'd rather be cheated on with another girl than with drugs (OK I sound like a fool, right? But I'm serious, that's how anti-drug I am)

If any of you have had similar experiences, please feel free to share.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
There is currently a huge push for the legalisation of marijuana. The stigma against it has dropped dramatically, and the negative effects of it are much lower than other drugs. Not all drug users are bad people, or will become bad people because of it.

As for being addicted, there's thousands of people who smoke it without it being an 'addictive' thing. In his case, this seems highly likely if he's just doing it around friends.

I would consider talking with him about why your so anti-drug, and I would also consider looking up some pro-marijuana arguments for a balanced perspective. After all, a relationship is give and take and you need to balance each others feelings, especially on difficult issues like this.

boris

Banned
HSC
Hey guys, I'm not too sure whether there's already an existing thread on this so i decided to start one (coz I can't sleep).

I'm SO worried about this. He knows full well that I am against all forms of illicit drugs. He told me a few months ago when we first met that he was clean (at least for the past 2 years he said, though this may be a slight exaggeration).

He keeps saying it's impossible to be addicted to marijuana. And that the government should legalise it. So maybe that's his way of justifying his actions, I don't know.

I'm going to ask him again on Friday coz I don't feel like discussing this over the phone.

What do I do? I'd rather be cheated on with another girl than with drugs (OK I sound like a fool, right? But I'm serious, that's how anti-drug I am)

why are you anti-drug

boris

Banned
HSC
if i were you i would do bath salts with him it increases sexual arousal and coupled with euphoria would make sex amazing

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
The first thing I would do would be find out when I got a boyfriend, most likely I would've been on drugs at the time, and then I would join him and do drugs and fuck and have orgies for weeks at a time.

HSC
Uni Grad
I agree with jezzmo

who the fuck cares about some marijuana rofl (only gubbamint cunts)

Ivy Mike

HSC
Taking all illegal mainstream drugs into perspective, marijuana isn't THAT bad. There's no need to confront or break up with him if it's not affecting you.

Now, if he was on something like creatine that would be a completely different story... creatine, not even once. That shit destroys lives man.

HSC
Uni Grad
Move him up to krokodil and you join in too and after your skin gets all scaley go swimming and pretend you're a pair of crocodiles.

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP

nellymarie

HSC
I would talk to him and ask him if he truly loves me, he'd stop since he knows I'm against it. It's still drug after all even if the effect isn't harmful, it still is drugs. By the way, does his parents aware about this? If not, you could threaten to tell his parents about him. There are options they can do like counseling, boot camp or rehab even. Either way, I'd break up with him. Find another one that will respect your views on this. :)

Last edited:
HSC

Dump your boyfriend now or you'll will have a lot of regrets in the future.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
^ lol no
Take drugs and have amazing drug sex with him.

boris

Banned
HSC
inject pcp into the tip of his penis
then play crazy sex game where he rips your ripcage open with his bare hands and eats your lungs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)