What you hate about UNSW (2 Viewers)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: What you hate about UNSW

wrong_turn said:
yeh respect the internet that you receive for free. we use to have to pay for the net if we connected via a laptop
How would they charge you???

Mumma

HSC
I would guess you would have had to register to an account and link your laptop id to it.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
It used to be that you'd connect, and before you could access external sites you'd have to log in to a site with your SID and unipass. This is linked to your UDUS account, which is a prepaid thing. Pretty much like what the colleges have with uniweb.

Also, I encrypt all illegal downloads. They can't possibly know what I'm downloading, only how much.

Pace_T

HSC
everybody caught downloading torrents off uniwide should be expelled from uni. make it known to every student that it can happen, catch a few people, and soon these fucking scumbags will stop.

original123

*Original Convention*
HSC
Just wondering, when do we get our exam/session results? I've looked on myUNSW but it doesn't seem to say anything about release dates.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Availability of Results

Assessment results for Semester 2 2008 will be emailed to your University mail account by 9am on Friday 28 November 2008. Results will also be available on myUNSW from 6pm, Friday 28 November 2008.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
I feel disappointed with my classmate who kept downloading anime via uniwide, I mean just like posts above I think we should be respecting the free availability of uniwide.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
...i felt disappointed when i got that email warning!

But apparantly everyone got it, so its all good :D, but i'll still cut down on my downloads..

Gordan Ramsay

HSC
(OFF THE TOPIC)... was just trying to correct the mess that is my thesis and googled 'I hate UNSW' and this came up!!! YAY I FOUND SOMEWHERE I BELONG :p

I hate unsw 'cus they offer a stats honours... but then do not have enough courses on offer to complete... i have to shift to sydney uni for a bullshit course I know nothing about just to graduate!!! I also hate 12 weeks sessions... who thought that 7 subjects +thesis in 12 weeks was a good idea?

Tim035

HSC
Especially when other uni's are 2 - 3 weeks behind (most of my friends at macquarie start exams when I finish), I really don't see why they didn't give us a stuvac; I think theoretically its meant separate out those who cram to those who consistantly study.

Mumma

HSC
I crammed an entire math course in two days, so its not working.
Now I have a whole week to my next exam, and another whole week after to the one after, so I'm practically on holidays right now :D

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i think its more to reduce costs by the uni. also they dont have to pay their academics as much. reduction in constant running of the uni. e.g. general maintainance of electricity and INTERNET

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
next year if you do come here. you might probaly say that you wish you were at home. or better yet, at home sleeping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)