What's up with Western restaurants chains serving me halal meat?? (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Why not? They represent their country on an international stage
because i was talking about the views of christians

If "western civilisation" truly hates what saudi arabia does maybe it should stop validating one of the world's worst dictatorial dynasties
politician leaders =/= civilisation

also isn't it funny how the birthplace of islam which is governed by islamic law just by total coincidence happens to be one of the most backward, oppressive nations on earth

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
because i was talking about the views of christians

politician leaders =/= civilisation

also isn't it funny how the birthplace of islam which is governed by islamic law just by total coincidence happens to be one of the most backward, oppressive nations on earth
Christian fundamentalists have murdered ppl, have bombed ppl etc.

Fundamentalism of any sort is often violent and terrible. Arguing whicb form of fundamentalism is worse is legit stupid

And no they don't follow "Islamic" law, they follow Wahabbism.

financialwar

HSC
N/A
then muslims are inherently more terrible than non-muslims
He/she just avoid the question to escape the fact that the truth will weaken his/her argument.

THis is a simple A or B question. Not A or B or neither A and B, which an attempt at avoidance of basic logically axioms.

Any one who studied microeconomics 101, utility theory, would know the basic 4 axioms rational thinker: completeness, transitivity, independence and continuity. Preference is either A>B or A<B.

His/her logic is, I don't like A or B, therefore A=B! Since he/she does not like either of them, therefore they are equally bad. And can not be ranked. Serious WTF? Stupid illogical cunt.

Any one who studied the first chapter of any elementary statistics textbook would know that preference is of ordinal scale in the level of measurement, and must be ranked. It's ain't nominal scale. Especially when she already stated that he/she detest them both. If he/she took a apathetic view, then a nominal scale is understandable.

Don't argue with illogical or uneducated people, you simply can't win.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Lmao says the most bigoted guy on bos
my bigotry extends to posting messages on an online student forum. Muslim bigotry involves killing people for disagreeing with islam.

And how am I the most bigoted? Muslims on this very board have called for my death or the death of those who disobey islamic law. But let me guess, only white people can be bigots.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Christian fundamentalists have murdered ppl, have bombed ppl etc.
yeah but they're virtually non-existant compared to islamic extremists

Arguing whicb form of fundamentalism is worse is legit stupid
No it's not, because some fundamentalists are harmless and others not.

And no they don't follow "Islamic" law, they follow Wahabbism.
Gee its almost as if wahabbism is a form of islam

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
I rather live with Christian fundamentalist and rednecks than with muslim terrorists and lebs. This is a no brainer.
Go to the south see how long you last for being asian. have fun having crosses burned on your porch.

Kiraken: we support the saudi's because they're an essential ally in the region. Political leaders know the house of saud have to be EXTREMELY above board to protect their legitimacy as the custodians of mecca and medina or this shit would happen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

Monarch's have a close friendship with each other, tis why the UK has such a good relationship with all the ME duders especially the saudi's, jordanians and emirities.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
yeah they absolutely fucking do not burn crosses every time they see an asian person lmao

yeah i heard they also go around lynching black folk too

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
yeah they absolutely fucking do not burn crosses every time they see an asian person lmao
No it actually is pretty common in deep south. Just because you never heard about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen at all.

Even in upstate new york in corning my black friends had their windows bricked, deer carcass' thrown on their lawn and the word nigger written in blood on their door as well. That's not even the south, just a town near that's only around 40 mins from fucking cornell.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
No it actually is pretty common in deep south
do you have a jot of proof for this?

Even in upstate new york in corning my black friends had their windows bricked, deer carcass' thrown on their lawn and the word nigger written in blood on their door as well.
yeah I'm going to call bullshit on that given the number of hate crime hoaxes there are in america. Which makes me wonder: if this stuff is so common why does it need to be fabricated?

90% of interracial violence in america is black on white, but of course people like you would never say there's a problem with how black people are behaving.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
do you have a jot of proof for this?

yeah I'm going to call bullshit on that given the number of hate crime hoaxes there are in america. Which makes me wonder: if this stuff is so common why does it need to be fabricated?

90% of interracial violence in america is black on white, but of course people like you would never say there's a problem with how black people are behaving.
How does that google search prove anything it has About 70,600 results

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...1887j0j 9&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

About 11,400,000 results (0.48 seconds)

so the 11.4 million results vs your 70k for hate crime in america.

You've never been to the states, you don't know about the racist shit that happens there. I know of employers who won't hire a black guy because "we never had a good working nigger around" and hired a white dude who wore a cowboy hat + boots because "he looks like a nice guy."

A black harvard professor got fucking arrested because cops thought he was the same dude that broke into his house. Even after proving he lived in the fucking house he still got arrested.

Pius

HSC
Halal slaughtering is inhumane and halal certification funds islamic extremists.
Does that also mean filling up your car with petrol also helps fund Islamic extremism? The oil most likely comes from the Middle East. Want to help stop funding terrorism? Stop driving your car.

Last edited:

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Does that also mean filling up your car with petrol also helps fund Islamic extremism? The oil most likely comes from the Middle East. Want to help stop funding terrorism? Stop driving your car.
Most funding of terrorism is actually from local sources through extortion, racketeering, drugs etc. external sources are quite insignificant.

So could Australians filling up their cars with petrol be unwittingly funding the brutal regime?
Dr Shanahan said “there’s no real chance of that happening” as most refined fuel comes to Australia via Singapore.
http://www.news.com.au/world/middle...te-get-its-money/story-fnh81ifq-1227036183518

We get a lot more oil from Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam etc than the ME. Only ME sources are Saudi, UAE, Qatari and Bahraini last I checked.

http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monographs/2010/RAND_MG1026.pdf

Read page 37 on AQI (ISIS) funding sources previously. Private donations are very very little in terms of their total operation. ISIS is currently operating like a state and get's it's money from taxes and extortion.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
How does that google search prove anything it has About 70,600 results
Because there's a whole bunch of links documenting false hate crimes?

About 11,400,000 results (0.48 seconds)

so the 11.4 million results vs your 70k for hate crime in america.
The number of results has nothing to do with what I was saying, but anyway:

A lot of those would be talking about the same incidents, and many of those incidents are complete hoaxes.

Like there are people who have written about incidents (and hence generated search results) that never realized or acknowledged that they were hoaxes, like this one:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/24/waitress-red-lobster-sued-for-1-million-in-alleged-race-hoax/

Why would she need to make it up? If america was as viciously racist as you claim it is, she could have just waited long enough for a genuine act of racism to occur to her.

You've never been to the states, you don't know about the racist shit that happens there. I know of employers who won't hire a black guy because "we never had a good working nigger around" and hired a white dude who wore a cowboy hat + boots because "he looks like a nice guy."
1. We were talking about hate crimes, not employment discrimination.

2. Racial employment discrimination is completely rational:

3. Asians and indians are notorious for often only hiring their own, are they "racists" too?

A black harvard professor got fucking arrested because cops thought he was the same dude that broke into his house. Even after proving he lived in the fucking house he still got arrested.
Boo hoo. Black men commit more crime and so get more police attention. It's the same with men relative to women; are you going to cry about police sexism?. In fact, the violent crime gap between blacks and whites in america is roughly the same as that between men and women.

In any case, this is one incident that doesn't really prove anything, and FBI data shows that the number of black arrests for most crimes is congruent with reports of blacks committing those crimes based on crime victimization survey data, which means that blacks are not unfairly arrested overall.

You also ignored my point about interracial violence. Blacks do much worse to whites than vice versa.

Last edited:

Shaz8teen

HSC
Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Blacks account for ~13% of the US population and yet account 37.5% of inmates, proving my point exactly.

Furthermore, the 'white' figure includes hispanics (e.g. mexicans), who clearly aren't white, because of how FBI statistics are compiled. This means that the actual white value (which is already lower than the percentage white population in america) is even lower than 59.1%.

Sit the fuck down cunt.

Edit: Population wise there are less 'blacks' in America but they are generally disadvantaged and have had to face extreme racial prejudice.
Blacks commit more crime than any other race even when you control for income, employment and education levels. But tell me more how earning less money makes you rape people.

Many arrests and convictions are unjust.
Actually, as I already mentioned, the rate at which people report having been victims of black crime is consistent with the rate at which blacks are arrested for crimes. Back up your claims with data or don't make them at all.

You're brainwashed by the media.
Actually I base my claims on empirical data. It's the media that perpetuates this black victim narrative.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)