whats ure pay rate and where do u work? (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

SashatheMan said:
who u refering to?

and anyway its a forum , spelling doesnt matter. cuase u wont lose yuor job or not get it in the first place.
No but it shows that you are a lazy person and have little care for appearance and your work. I wouldn't hire you.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
PwarYuex said:
No but it shows that you are a lazy person and have little care for appearance and your work. I wouldn't hire you.
u guys tkae tihngs too serosuly!

X

xeuyrawp

Whatcha coach? Finance? My dad could use some fo your coaching.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
noo, i wish

i have yr9,yr7,and a yr12 (2u) maths class.

X

xeuyrawp

modelzsuck said:
I used to tutor a little kid for an hour every wednesday for $20 per hour.
Yeah. A rich Killara asian mother payed me 25$ an hour- for 2 hour sessions 2x a week for 2 months- to tutor her kid in English, History, and Geography for the School Certificate. He was a bit of a Fob and couldn't spell...

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
He he i got a letter from my superannuation company and Kmart just started paying me super!!! im so excited. Cos initially i wasnt eligible and i didnt think i was...so im excited..lol.

*one more post til 200!!!

X

xeuyrawp

lourai*87 said:
He he i got a letter from my superannuation company and Kmart just started paying me super!!! im so excited. Cos initially i wasnt eligible and i didnt think i was...so im excited..lol.

*one more post til 200!!!
Omg I hate super. I've got $600 worth of super, but it doesn't appreciate. By the time I retire, that might get me a cup of coffee.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Meh, i dont even understand it properly..i just know im getting paid a whole $2 whether its a week or a month i dont know. Im over it now anyway..it was just exciting.

And i forgot to announce my 200th post :( O well, its 205 now..Senior member...wow...

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Omg I hate super. I've got $600 worth of super, but it doesn't appreciate. By the time I retire, that might get me a cup of coffee.
Have you bothered sitting down and using a calculator and do bit of a research?

HSC
3 jobs in decreasing order:

Maths Tutoring: $25/hr
Telstra Stadium (bar work): $21.78/hr
Pizza Haven: ~$10.70

Makes me wonder why i am still at pizza haven.......i spose its the only consistent, regular income out of my 3 jobs

HSC
Im 18 and get..

$25/hr -giving horse riding lessons. Sometimes get more, sometimes get less. Depends on if its private, group and if its on my horse.

$17.5168/hr -at friends dads surf store.. only work their randomnly when needed

$21 or something -at a club

ebsha

HSC
Dammit. I'm being ripped off.

$9 an hour at a seafood store, im 17. I get $12 on sundays. It sucks. After work I smell of fish (not nice) and have cuts on my hands from prawns. I've also almost fallen over in the shop bout 3 times, and have almost had hot oil spilt all over my arms whilst cooking the sample bits of fish out front of the store that taste like total shit.

I need a new job, but am too lazy to look. :(

lei

HSC
I'm 18 and I work at Franklins .. $12.42/h

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)