What's wrong with being an 18 year old virgin? (1 Viewer)

HalcyonSky

HSC
twas seeing if the guy theism was talking about is the same guy.
a virgin christian who didnt do anything until he got married sounds like a guy who sent pics of his cock to your phone and got a blowjob from a 13 year old?

yeah..

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
To the OP, nothing. They are just jealous, as stated before, that you won't lose your virginity in a back alley way with a drunk "boyfriend" who throws up on you at the end and doesn't really care that you are lying on garbage bags or broken glass and is finished with you in two minutes.

HalcyonSky

HSC
To the OP, nothing. They are just jealous, as stated before, that you won't lose your virginity in a back alley way with a drunk "boyfriend" who throws up on you at the end and doesn't really care that you are lying on garbage bags or broken glass and is finished with you in two minutes.
pretty much this

any girl who rips on you for not being a virgin probably feels insecure about her own sluttiness and wants to make others be in the same situation as her

emmcyclopedia

HSC
no, i dont live in boganville ? .. the ones that have had sex just seem to take an authoritative stance over the 18 year old virgins .. "i cant believe you still cant get a root and youre 18, loserrrr" etc .. as if it's some kind of a competition ..it just pisses me off that some people see it like that .
Lol.
Response: "I can't believe you still can't keep your legs together and you're 18, loserrr..."

I don't think there's anything wrong with loosing your virginity early or late, but I think that the later you lose it, the more likely you are to have the emotional maturity to deal with this kind of a relationship, and the less likely that the guy your with is an absolute tosser.

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
Lol.
Response: "I can't believe you still can't keep your legs together and you're 18, loserrr..."

I don't think there's anything wrong with loosing your virginity early or late, but I think that the later you lose it, the more likely you are to have the emotional maturity to deal with this kind of a relationship, and the less likely that the guy your with is an absolute tosser.
oh ouch.. ripped em to shreds that did.. *yawn*

HSC
Well, I'm going to remain a virgin until marriage. And that might be a while, because I want to pursue my education and travel a bit.

It's funny how the times have changed though. Now it's jaw dropping if you haven't popped the cherry.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
nothing's wrong with being a virgin when you're 18! as the almighty tony abbott said, think of your virginity as a GIFT from god!

Last edited:
HSC
Yeah because you can't do those things if you are not a virgin!
It's not because of that. It's cultural/religious. I have no control over the greater forces of my community/society who will run after me with a shoe if I lost my virginity out of wedlock.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
nothing's wrong with being a virgin when you're 18! as the almighty chris abbott said, think of your virginity as a GIFT from god!
fairly sure you're talking about tony abbott and if that's the case noone should take what he says seriously

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I just assume everyone over the age of 18 has gotten laid.

Just makes sense.

fluffy27

HSC
I Just thought i would let you know that out of the 40 girls in my grade only four are not virgins.. so i dont thinks its a big deal being a virgin/ not being virgin. Were all human.. Right?:eek:

(And just letting you know thats a range of 17/18 )

=D

Have a nice day. x.

fluffy27

HSC
are you sure they're not lying lol

Well Im sure 99% of them are not lying.. Most of them are either to scared to do it or Don't do it because of their religon, (For me - i just want to do it when i am mature enough)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)