• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's wrong with being an 18 year old virgin? (2 Viewers)

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Can I ask why? I used to be very conservative with sex. I used to think "yes, I'll wait for someone I'm extremely comfortable with, it'd have to be at least a year for that to happen." The whole "love" thing helps too.

Then I was the most comfortable I'd ever been with this girl and I had pretty strong feelings for her and it happened and I don't regret it.

I'm very interested in people's reasoning besides religion and outright frigidness.

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
Can I ask why? I used to be very conservative with sex. I used to think "yes, I'll wait for someone I'm extremely comfortable with, it'd have to be at least a year for that to happen." The whole "love" thing helps too.

Then I was the most comfortable I'd ever been with this girl and I had pretty strong feelings for her and it happened and I don't regret it.

I'm very interested in people's reasoning besides religion and outright frigidness.
Like you, I've always wanted to save it for "Mr. Right". But Mr. Right always ends up being Mr. Wrong... Which sucks! Anyways, I figured if I made it this far.. I could set a goal... Marriage! Hmmm... I guess I'm a fool for wanting it to be special. But no promises, everyone's sexually active! So, I might not even reach such a goal :) Hmmm, yeah... So, to conclude.. My reason would solely based on losing to the right person. Is that wrong?

Optimus Prime

Electric Beats
Wherevr sentient beings are being mistreated
HSC
Like you, I've always wanted to save it for "Mr. Right". But Mr. Right always ends up being Mr. Wrong... Which sucks! Anyways, I figured if I made it this far.. I could set a goal... Marriage! Hmmm... I guess I'm a fool for wanting it to be special. But no promises, everyone's sexually active! So, I might not even reach such a goal :) Hmmm, yeah... So, to conclude.. My reason would solely based on losing to the right person. Is that wrong?
Your posts are painful to read.

Anyone who is a virgin still at 18 is weird and socially inept.
And all you girls who are calling any chick who has had sex a slut are pathetic, you should be ashamed.

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I lost my virginity at 18. Eh, no biggie.
It's not as if I hadn't done anything before that, but being a virgin at 18 didn't bother me in the slightest.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
if you havent taken a cock by 18 you are slow, socially

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Thank you Graney!

EDIT: I was really only still a virgin coz I am as ugly as fuck and no one would touch me and I really only lost it coz the guy felt sorry for me. ?? :uhoh:

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
Your posts are painful to read.

Anyone who is a virgin still at 18 is weird and socially inept.
And all you girls who are calling any chick who has had sex a slut are pathetic, you should be ashamed.
Now your just being a hater. Ha! So now I'm not socially accepted, because I'm a virgin? That's just wrong.

& "quote" when I had mentioned sluts, I was talking about sluts. Not women that have had sex, in general.

Anyways, I haven't had sex but my social life is top! Sex doesn't run anything in my Life. Kapishe!

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
Thank you Graney!

EDIT: I was really only still a virgin coz I am as ugly as fuck and no one would touch me and I really only lost it coz the guy felt sorry for me. ?? :uhoh:
No-one wants to hear your life story!

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
No-one wants to hear your life story!

And I don't like you as you can't recognise sarcasm :)

EDIT1: And my neg means you're now an unknown quantity so suck it.

EDIT2: Also if I run into you at uni I will kill myself.

Last edited:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Now your just being a hater. Ha! So now I'm not socially accepted, because I'm a virgin? That's just wrong.

& "quote" when I had mentioned sluts, I was talking about sluts. Not women that have had sex, in general.

Anyways, I haven't had sex but my social life is top! Sex doesn't run anything in my Life. Kapishe!
how is it wrong?

you are past the average age of losing your virginity.

socially this is unacceptable and you are branded as slow/frigid/ugly etc

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
how is it wrong?

you are past the average age of losing your virginity.

socially this is unacceptable and you are branded as slow/frigid/ugly etc
Ugly. It's always the ugly & defective ones left on the shelf.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
exactly!

boys love snatch

if you are 18 and havent had one put through you yet, you are obviously unwanted goods

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
HATERS!

I get guys coming from every direction. I'm just not an easy bitch. Easy as that!

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
HATERS!

I get guys coming from every direction. I'm just not an easy bitch. Easy as that!
Lol, no, you just tell yourself that because deep down, you're ashamed of your virginity.

I bet you'd jump at the chance to lose it. But no one wants you. Too bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)