What's wrong with being an 18 year old virgin? (1 Viewer)

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
You will find that if you reject group interest, you will get the BOOT.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
I Just thought i would let you know that out of the 40 girls in my grade only four are not virgins.. so i dont thinks its a big deal being a virgin/ not being virgin. Were all human.. Right?:eek:

(And just letting you know thats a range of 17/18 )

=D

Have a nice day. x.
Going to a religious school completely skews your evidence.

HSC
i went to a religious school and in yr12 75% would have not been virgins

???

you're all just losers

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I Just thought i would let you know that out of the 40 girls in my grade only four are not virgins.. so i dont thinks its a big deal being a virgin/ not being virgin. Were all human.. Right?:eek:

(And just letting you know thats a range of 17/18 )

=D

Have a nice day. x.
What a slutty school.

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
No way! I'm an 18 year old virgin (going on 19) and never get teased for it! ..... I kid! I get teased by sluts who wish they were me, and teased by guys who want me.... But I'm too good for that. Other than that, I'm allgood :) & happy being a virgin!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
No way! I'm an 18 year old virgin (going on 19) and never get teased for it! ..... I kid! I get teased by sluts who wish they were me, and teased by guys who want me.... But I'm too good for that. Other than that, I'm allgood :) & happy being a virgin!
:rolleyes:

bio_nut

HSC
The "sluts" probably tease you because you're a frigid bitch who thinks she's better than everyone else because she don't partake in perfectly natural, normal and enjoyable behaviour.

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
Or maybe the "slut" is hating on me, because I don't got such a sleazy name as "slut", and mad cause I ain't a easy bitch like her/them. End of storyyy.

Yes, Virgins are cool :) But, then again.. I never said there was anything wrong with the activity itself. So check yourself before you disrespect yourself. I have no problem with you opening your legs around! :)

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
ur from auburn

it's rly just coz ur dad would stone u to death, isn't it?

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
ur from auburn

it's rly just coz ur dad would stone u to death, isn't it?
Haha! Shit, I should really disclose my area. Oh and btw, your wrong! My Dad has nothing to do with it. I'd just rather be a frigid bitch, than catch a nasty disease.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
nothing wrong with bein a virgin. also nothing wrong with having sex (as long as ur not like 13 years old or sleeping with everyone u can get your hands on)

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Haha! Shit, I should really disclose my area. Oh and btw, your wrong! My Dad has nothing to do with it. I'd just rather be a frigid bitch, than catch a nasty disease.
Missing out on an experience. Oh and the chances of catching a disease are pretty slim if you're using condoms. How uneducated of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)