What's wrong with being an 18 year old virgin? (1 Viewer)

yups

HSC
i'm not 18 yet. . but a few of my friends are 18 year old virgins and they get teased endlessly for it.. and a few of my other friends said they must lose their virginity before they're 18..

i dont understand why they put an age to their virginity ? . instead of people aiming to have sex with anyone before they're 18, why don't they wait till they find someone they actually love to share the experience with ?

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Generally people will do anything to get one-up on others and since sex is a pleasurable experience that is seen as something one must do as soon as possible (for some unknown reason) this one-up-manship comes with it.

bio_nut

HSC
I've never heard of girls being teased for being virgins... weird.

BlackDragon

HSC
i'm not 18 yet. . but a few of my friends are 18 year old virgins and they get teased endlessly for it.. and a few of my other friends said they must lose their virginity before they're 18..

i dont understand why they put an age to their virginity ? . instead of people aiming to have sex with anyone before they're 18, why don't they wait till they find someone they actually love to share the experience with ?
Its not a big deal at all. Don't worry about it :)

yups

HSC
do you live in boganville?
no, i dont live in boganville ? .. the ones that have had sex just seem to take an authoritative stance over the 18 year old virgins .. "i cant believe you still cant get a root and youre 18, loserrrr" etc .. as if it's some kind of a competition ..it just pisses me off that some people see it like that .

HSC
N/A
im an 18 year old virgin.

LMAO.

i just grew up to believe that u lost it at 16. lols. and ive past 16 and im 18. so yer...

nothing wrong with it really. but it can be sexually frustrating though. (i will stop myself talking now...)

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
These are the cultural views, and always the majority wins. I'm 21 yrs old and virgin. Nothing wrong.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
i know this full on hunk who was a virgin until he got married.

he has a son now.

but seriously he was a hunk.
full ripped, was selected to play soccer for australia overseas a few years ago, but he turned it down because of other committments.

oh btw he was a christian

debts

HSC
N/A
is this chris maxwell?
he sent me a picture of his dick to my phone.
He also got 13yr olds to give him blowjobs when he'd finished school. like 19 yrs old
what, what? how does this have to do with anything

HSC
no, i dont live in boganville ? .. the ones that have had sex just seem to take an authoritative stance over the 18 year old virgins .. "i cant believe you still cant get a root and youre 18, loserrrr" etc .. as if it's some kind of a competition ..it just pisses me off that some people see it like that .
Most likely the slutgirls - sounds better than "girls who have lost their virginity" - did not do so in the most desirable circumstances, and the slutgirls are jealous that your friends will probably have better experiences.

ademayd

HSC
nothing its awesome. you should save yourself firsttime for your special person

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Among pop culture virginity in the late teens is commonly associated with social ineptness. So, technically the lack of sex isn't a problem, the lack of social activity gets one bullied and teased.

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, being socially retarded doesn't go too well with some people though.

J

juvekickass

wait until u find someone u really like and who really like you for the same same reasons. then DO IT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)