What's wrong with being an 18 year old virgin? (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
are you a lebsian
?

in short: there is nothing wrong with bein an 18 yr old virgin. end of thread

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
How do you know thatr?
Lol. what i meant was that instead of jsut focusing on getting laid lke some people, I'd rather focus on other aspects of life.
People try too hard sometimes to get laid.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
are you a lebsian
?

in short: there is nothing wrong with bein an 18 yr old virgin. end of thread
stfu. just cuz ur ugly.

EDIT: i take that back after looking at ur profile. wanna get together?

Last edited:

allykat92

HSC
I'm 17 and I've never even been kissed, let alone had sex. There's nothing wrong with it, everyone makes their own decisions for their own reasons. Almost all of my friends are under 18 and they aren't virgins, although I don't agree with some of their decisions I don't say anything about it. Though sometimes I wish they would show me the same respect and stop telling me to "Go off and get a boyfriend" or telling me I "NEED" a boyfriend...it's not my fault boys at my school are either jerks or taken xD

Sorry for the sidetrack xD I babble sometimes....either way, there is nothing wrong with it :)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
I'm 17 and I've never even been kissed, let alone had sex. There's nothing wrong with it, everyone makes their own decisions for their own reasons. Almost all of my friends are under 18 and they aren't virgins, although I don't agree with some of their decisions I don't say anything about it. Though sometimes I wish they would show me the same respect and stop telling me to "Go off and get a boyfriend" or telling me I "NEED" a boyfriend...it's not my fault boys at my school are either jerks or taken xD

Sorry for the sidetrack xD I babble sometimes....either way, there is nothing wrong with it :)
post pics and we can judge for u.

allykat92

HSC
You do that, I don't need random people judging my looks. I've got an opinion of myself and I'm fine with that.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

I'd say you're severely socially retarded, never been kissed at 17 is pretty pathetic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)