What's your motivation? (1 Viewer)

tanna

HSC
I don't know. I wanna get as high a UAI as I can, so that when I decide what I wanna do, I'll be able to do it :)

adidasboy

weee
HSC
I'd rather get UNI over and done with so I can quickly make $$$ & advance in my career.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
Why would anyone want to have a shit cousin that knows nothing about life.

P.S. Stop being shit!
I'm an awesome cousin.

P.S You're stupid.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Forgetting the above posts and I will say what my motivation is. :) :)

My motivation is myself. I am the one who wants to improve, I am the one who wishes to get result and I am the one who will get the consequences for my poor (or hard work).

I am usually proud of myself for working hard in most of my subjects but I sometimes let myself down.

By the way, another motivation for me is my mark (wheter it is good or not). If it is good, I am happy so I want to do better. If I get bad mark, I want to get out of that bad-mark-cycle. Either way, I know that I will improve.

P.S. I got my exam remarked today (HSC Extension 1 paper). I got 100% as my remarked paper and the best thing is that I beat all the Year 12 people as well as my class mates. I feel sorry for people who got worse marks than I did but I am very very happy that I came first (equal first, I should say). :) :) :)

bored of sc

HSC
Wanting to get a high UAI (95+) to get into a good (by good I mean exclusive and advanced) Uni-course.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
lyounamu said:
Forgetting the above posts and I will say what my motivation is. :) :)

My motivation is myself. I am the one who wants to improve, I am the one who wishes to get result and I am the one who will get the consequences for my poor (or hard work).

I am usually proud of myself for working hard in most of my subjects but I sometimes let myself down.

By the way, another motivation for me is my mark (wheter it is good or not). If it is good, I am happy so I want to do better. If I get bad mark, I want to get out of that bad-mark-cycle. Either way, I know that I will improve.

P.S. I got my exam remarked today (HSC Extension 1 paper). I got 100% as my remarked paper and the best thing is that I beat all the Year 12 people as well as my class mates. I feel sorry for people who got worse marks than I did but I am very very happy that I came first (equal first, I should say). :) :) :)
congrats on your perfect score !!

Did you go to school today or something?

oh are we supposed to wear long sleeve or short sleeve shirts for school? lol forget.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
adidasboy said:

oh are we supposed to wear long sleeve or short sleeve shirts for school? lol forget.
my school only has short sleeve shirts. :D and no ties. It's just school shirt. grey school-looking pants. blue jacket.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:

Yeah, I did. I didn't want to go to school today as my brother goes to his on wednesday. But today proved to be my best first day of school ever!!! I beat the unbeatable guy. I never beat him before but I beat him this time (by 12%!!!). I know that he is dissapointed but gap of 12% will assure that I stay on the top rank for a long time as I only get beaten by him by 2 or 3% in most exams).

By the way, I was supposed to weat those stuffs. Yeah.

happii

HSC
u 09'ers are fuked. why do u put 3 unit math and 2 unit math.
lol.
i struggle to find motivation as i know im going to tafe. but normally its to beat others lol.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
happii said:
lol.
i struggle to find motivation as i know im going to tafe. but normally its to beat others lol.
Math is easier than any other subject. I just semi-listen in class. Annoy people by pointing out how smart I am. Then I prove it by beating them in the test. :D

I don't know why i'm putting up with 3U english, I should have done something really easy to fill in the unit. Such as... buisness studies.

nikitadhami

HSC
happii said:
lol.

its becuz we havent been tainted by the harsh HSC world quite yet.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
guys if you don't know what to do

consider B Commerce (Liberal Studies) @ Usyd

you do a bit of science, a bit of arts and a whole lot of commerce :D

awesome degree
Thanks for the awesome advice. But I don't think I will be attracted by that. :D :D
I already know where I might be heading in terms of uni course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)