What's your opinion (2 Viewers)

Is the Belvoir St upgrade a viable option for theatre in Sydney?

• Yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
haha. go to sleep grk grl! its good to ramble sometimes... gets the crap outta ya head!
well, you live your life your way.. and i'll live mine my way!... its kinda sad though. when you think about... how many broken hearts there are out there.......:( i think im gonna ccry!!!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
awww, suddenly everybody got all depressed and suicidal - CMON... go get sum action and you'll have the fix you need... trust me haha... but its funny how everybody feels the same way, and knows what everyone is trying to say... but the whole time you think you're a weirdo for saying it, and that nobody will understand... for me, love is like the "parralel" in our lives which keeps us on the straight-and-narrow... I dunno - just something too fall back on...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lol it's not that we got depressed and suicidal, just that we finally realised that we're not the only freaks who feel the same way. It's like other people DO feel it, but are too scared to say it. Love is kinda like something to fall back on. Coz u know that even if u've had a shit day or u've failed an exam or something, u can always go home or see someone u love and who loves u back and after that nothing else matters in the world. Coz that person doesn't care if u've failed an exam or if u've stuffed up at work. If u love u don't judge

:)

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
far out. getting all mushy mushy philosophical here are we! haha, reminds me of prelim years when me and sparky, during free time, wew'd sometimes go on the oval, lie down and watch the clouds while spitting out all this crap which made no sense yet was some of the most philosophical make-sense- nonsense ever!haha....
i still think you should all foloow my example and party till your 55... just to be on the safe side

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
owch - 30th? oh - i guess thats alright for a girl... i wanna maryr by 28, children by 35.... but be married for 3-5 years before children... just to have fun... not be tied down - save some money for their education and their lives, etc...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
lol yeh I know. My mum is a young mum. She had my brother at 18 and me at 20, and it's great having a young mum, coz she relates to us really well. I don't wanna be having kids NOW, but I'd like to have my two by I'm 30.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
drama_god, you practically had me in muthafukn tears!!! That was fukn beautiful! I hate that longing feeling, that you want something so much, but just can't have it. To always be on the outside looking in, To never be the one that they turn to.

I think that i may have been in love once, but that just seem so far away now. I havent really gotten those butterflies, or that shiver in such a long time, ive forgotten what its like.

Originally posted by kalinda
i love eyes
i think eyes make the person
cause alot of the time u can tell so much from them
or nothing at all
Eyes are amazing. Eyes are the window to our souls. You can learn so much through eyes, there just a wonderous creation.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
lol it's not that we got depressed and suicidal, just that we finally realised that we're not the only freaks who feel the same way. It's like other people DO feel it, but are too scared to say it. Love is kinda like something to fall back on. Coz u know that even if u've had a shit day or u've failed an exam or something, u can always go home or see someone u love and who loves u back and after that nothing else matters in the world. Coz that person doesn't care if u've failed an exam or if u've stuffed up at work. If u love u don't judge

:)
I so agree! OMG! im not the only one!!! :)

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
*HIGH FIVE* for sparky! Welcome back! good to see that you also agree with us... It seems we are all the same... (why arent u on MSN now ;) HAHAHA).... so yeah...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
hm....we just might do that :p

Hey, will can I bring a few of my Greek friends to do some Greek dancing? I know we wanted to steer away from the woggy traditional stuff, but I love Greek dancing and I can't get married without doing at least one dance... pwetty please?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - sorry.... that sounds mean.... no harm meant... *SORRY SMILE*

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hahaha... na, i think FIJI will be tho... im still protesting the dancing at the wedding... and ill only come if there is pass the parcel... and musical chairs... otherwise im not coming...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
hm....we just might do that :p

Hey, will can I bring a few of my Greek friends to do some Greek dancing? I know we wanted to steer away from the woggy traditional stuff, but I love Greek dancing and I can't get married without doing at least one dance... pwetty please?
On the condition that we get arab music played! anyone can dance to arab music, ask aleeoh. Remeber sylvs birthday how we got the drunk whites dancing arabic! CLASSIC :D

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You just lost me.... I'm out - i quit... I demand this wedding be stopped!!! I can't hide my feelings anymore.... (tee hee)... I don't want no crazy-like dancing, or crazy-like music at a wedding i'm "supposed" to be going to... I'm out - sorry everybody, but there's a certain extent as to what i go to... Once you cross that line - i'm outta there!!! Good bye, farewell, and adieu.... (tee hee)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
On the condition that we get arab music played! anyone can dance to arab music, ask aleeoh. Remeber sylvs birthday how we got the drunk whites dancing arabic! CLASSIC :D
Of course we can Will. That'll be sooooo much fun! lol

You will miss out Carson. But it's your decision!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)