What's your opinion (1 Viewer)

Is the Belvoir St upgrade a viable option for theatre in Sydney?

• Yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You just lost me.... I'm out - i quit... I demand this wedding be stopped!!! I can't hide my feelings anymore.... (tee hee)... I don't want no crazy-like dancing, or crazy-like music at a wedding i'm "supposed" to be going to... I'm out - sorry everybody, but there's a certain extent as to what i go to... Once you cross that line - i'm outta there!!! Good bye, farewell, and adieu.... (tee hee)

OH! :eek:... u serieous... tsk tsk

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
yes, i will miss out - but you to shall miss out.... as ur husband shall no longer be having a buck's night... I'm out for good... It's me, or the music....

kalinda

HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
WHAT??! wog music rocks... you so have to come!! and my bucks nite not being on.. tsk tsk Carson!
you can always try to find some more guys on this drama forum
good luck though

kalinda

HSC
the best wog music is when you hear it live
the atmosphere is great

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
if u didnt see my post on the other thread - ive agreed to come to the wedding... search for the other post to see WHY i'm now coming - (tee hee: coming)....

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - it's a challenge... Gladiator, are you ready? Challenger, are you ready? 3... 2... 1... *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lol Abe and Paris is a very weird connection. But if they think it will work, then why not I guess. But they can only have a small part of the wedding. It's still mainly mine and Will's day!

*childish pout* :p

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
you know what?
i dont think carson is refusing to attend the wedding coz of the music. its because of hos feelings... didnt he post " i cant hide my feelings any longer..."
or something like that?
methinks carson has blossoming feelings that may threaten to hinder the wedding of lady grk and sir sparky...
OoOoOoOoo... a duel to win the fair lady's heart!

kalinda

HSC
oooooooooooooooooooooo a duel
what are the choice of weapons
and do u guys have 2nds

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
my choice of weapon is my cock... *cough* i mean, um... my, ah - LIGHTSABER... No, no wait... Um, my EXCALIBUR... no, no wait... um - my terminator... no... um *cough* ah.... *cough* *cough* ah... i choose the, ah - um... i dunno weapon... NO - WAIT, I GOT IT - i choose Paris Hilton.... why you ask? a) she can buy me my way out of the fight... b) if that fails i can throw her and spear will.... and yes, yes it is true - i do, LOVE *cough* um, that chick - ah, what's her name - ah - that's right - GRKYYYYYYYYYY.... hehehehehe - so Sparkoooooooo, what are you going to dooooooooooooo? I challenge you do a duel *slap* (ala homer)...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
My choice of weapon... hmmm... samurai sword (ala Crouching Tiger) or simple ass kicking (ala Charlies Angels.. I am SO obsessed with EE2)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Originally posted by aLeeOh!
you know what?
i dont think carson is refusing to attend the wedding coz of the music. its because of hos feelings... didnt he post " i cant hide my feelings any longer..."
or something like that?
methinks carson has blossoming feelings that may threaten to hinder the wedding of lady grk and sir sparky...
OoOoOoOoo... a duel to win the fair lady's heart!
lol That may just be the case. Afterall, Carson still holds his obsession with bubblers. But anyway, isn't Paris Hilton replacing me Mr. Carson? I'm sure you'll be much content with the skank. ;) (no offence...)

Originally posted by Will_Sparky
My choice of weapon... hmmm... samurai sword (ala Crouching Tiger) or simple ass kicking (ala Charlies Angels.. I am SO obsessed with EE2)
Go with ass kicking. That's a hot movie! (BTW, I'm obsessed with EE2 as well)

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
a) paris was lost down the drain remember - so i have to have sloppy seconds after will of you grky...

b) i prefer non-skanks... esp first-timers...

c) wat is EE2?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
a) Ohhhh That's right. Silly me for forgetting. Alright then, you'll have to have the seconds :p

b) But Paris is a skank, so that means u wouldn't want her. Hm.....!

c) English Extension 2 (the best subject!)

My brother was the first guy I have ever known who said that Paris Hilton is not hot. I love my brother! lol

kalinda

HSC
hehe
its gonna be a mad fight - what with a - not quite sure yet what dogz has and ass kickin from will
fun for all

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl

c) English Extension 2 (the best subject!)

I have seen Charlies Angels SO MUCH that i can analyse sequences without the DVD. There permanently tatooed on my brain! I havent seen tomb raider that much... but yeah.. angelina is such a fox! grrrr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)