Votes: 85 13.7%
  • Trans

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 23 3.7%

• Total voters
HSC
Straight as a.. yeh whatever.
I just see the 'act' of homosexuality as freakin awkward.. unless theyre lesbians :D

HSC
I think alot of people have lied in both ways on this poll.

Some people saying they're str8 when they aren't.. and some people saying they're gay when they aren't.

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
Ooh I wanted to choose Straight AND Lesbian :p
Wouldn't mind a threesome with 2 girls.

HSC
N/A
Just to point out... 'trans' and all that falls under it (transgender, transexual, transvestite etc) is not a matter of sexual identity. It's actually gender identity.

Transgender people can be gay, straight, bi and everything in between.

fearless86

HSC
etc. etc. etc. said:
Just to point out... 'trans' and all that falls under it (transgender, transexual, transvestite etc) is not a matter of sexual identity. It's actually gender identity.
but isnt it like, since transgender people arent really sure of their gender identity, they're not also sure if the gender they're attracted to is the same or the opposite to them.
Like if i was a chick with a penis, and i liked girls, i wouldnt know if that made me straight or gay or 'other'

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
fearless86 said:
but isnt it like, since transgender people arent really sure of their gender identity, they're not also sure if the gender they're attracted to is the same or the opposite to them.
Like if i was a chick with a penis, and i liked girls, i wouldnt know if that made me straight or gay or 'other'
not true. transgender people know their gender identity.

55psi

HSC
Ive got a man-gina, ive got big sexy pectoralis and i get my self off by rubbing my nipples. Ive got ovaries and testes, so im like jesus and i can make my own babies.
Who wants to play with me?

yy

HSC
N/A
55psi said:
Ive got a man-gina, ive got big sexy pectoralis and i get my self off by rubbing my nipples. Ive got ovaries and testes, so im like jesus and i can make my own babies.
Who wants to play with me?
umm, why do you list male as your gender then?

yellow_sub

HSC
im bi... ive had a boyfriend who was gay but hes moved to singapore and now im questioning whether i really do like guys or if its just a natural teen curiousity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)