When does the POPE revisionist period start? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Tomekz. Except homosexuality is even featured in animals which lack the higher brain structures of humans. This demonstrates it is not a choice, nor unnatural.

So therefore, if (a) god(s) exist then they must allow homosexuality.

Also if God designed humans, God fucked up big time. Our sight is shit, our genetic structure is shit and not varied enough (due to early inbreeding), we are too easy to kill etc.

tomekz

HSC
Xayma said:
Tomekz. Except homosexuality is even featured in animals which lack the higher brain structures of humans. This demonstrates it is not a choice, nor unnatural.

Also if God designed humans, God fucked up big time. Our sight is shit, our genetic structure is shit and not varied enough (due to early inbreeding), we are too easy to kill etc.
LoL wat a crock of shit. that must be the most louziest argument for that topic, you should try and find sum other argument Xayama.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Korn said:
U seem to not understand the meaning of ignorant, so plz explain what ur definition of ignorant is?
to me? someone who knows nothing but has the most to say? why would you question that?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
tomekz said:
LoL wat a crock of shit. that must be the most louziest argument for that topic, you should try and find sum other argument Xayama.
its true though... you may "accept my ignorance" all you want, how big of you. maybe next you and your vaunted bible will "accept homosexuality as a natural occurence of nature" then perhaps you yourself wont be so ignorant or naieve

Napstar

Banned
HSC
we all need to respecta the pope! he represents jesus so be more respectfull! leave da bible alone it is gods holy book!

coco_87

Xayma said:

reason proves there is a God, observe man himself, the structure of the human framework, complex organisation of veins and arteries, your heart, lungs eyes and ear... the planning and organisation which are evident in the humna body prove that the planner is someone who is infinitely wise, Master- artist- God himself

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Napstar said:
we all need to respecta the pope! he represents jesus so be more respectfull! leave da bible alone it is gods holy book!
oh my fucking god. were your parents brother and sister or did u fall on your head as as a child...
its awesome when some idiot comes along and is the perfect exampe of everything you have been saying

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
coco_hehe said:
reason proves there is a God, observe man himself, the structure of the human framework, complex organisation of veins and arteries, your heart, lungs eyes and ear... the planning and organisation which are evident in the humna body prove that the planner is someone who is infinitely wise, Master- artist- God himself
charles darwin turns in his grave...
ever heard of natural selection?

Napstar

Banned
HSC
TurboTom said:
oh my fucking god. were your parents brother and sister or did u fall on your head as as a child...
its awesome when some idiot comes along and is the perfect exampe of everything you have been saying
y are you being mean to me. all im sayin is that the pope was a great person and he did lots of good things for god and i think everything shood respect him.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Napstar said:
y are you being mean to me. all im sayin is that the pope was a great person and he did lots of good things for god and i think everything shood respect him.
ya da pope was a hella cool fella holla bak what?
can you type or speak english properly... go back read everysingle post, breathe deeply then type... dont come in this thread preach to us and me to respect someone. get an education you fool

tomekz

HSC
TurboTom said:

But its true wat she says (apart from the fact that He's Gods vicar) So umm again tommy boy u seem to have nfi.............again

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
tomekz said:
But its true wat he says (apart from the fact that He's Gods vicar) So umm again tommy boy u seem to have nfi.............again
why? why respect something i dont beleive in and why respect a man who i think was not of strong moral fibre? how does that make me have No Fucking Idea? go preach elsewhere you fucking idiot religious zealot i have no time for your crap

tomekz

HSC
TurboTom said:
why? why respect something i dont beleive in and why respect a man who i think was not of strong moral fibre? how does that make me have No Fucking Idea? go preach elsewhere you fucking idiot religious zealot i have no time for your crap
LoL yet you still manage to answer me..... BTW if you think im preaching many other would believe that you are too, you tool. But i dont believe i am preaching, I wouldnt have even answered this thread but half the ppl here started 'bad' mouthing their point of view, so i decided to voice my opinion... So tommy, you can be a large hipocrit LoL.

coco_87

TurboTom said:
charles darwin turns in his grave...
ever heard of natural selection?

natrual selection is a part of darwins THEORY, it has no solid justification in science

Napstar

Banned
HSC
coco_hehe said:
natrual selection is a part of darwins THEORY, it has no solid justification in science
yeh. god created us to be how we are today and that ISNT just a theory.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
tomekz said:
LoL yet you still manage to answer me..... BTW if you think im preaching many other would believe that you are too, you tool. But i dont believe i am preaching, I wouldnt have even answered this thread but half the ppl here started 'bad' mouthing their point of view, so i decided to voice my opinion... So tommy, you can be a large hipocrit LoL.
Lol hipocrit Lol
Im not preaching LOL i gave my opinion and stated a question at the start of this thread LOL, and yes i still manage to answer you because you are so fucking ignorant and unmoving in your backing of the pope lol that i feel you need to be informed lol im not preaching because i font expect you to listen or even to beleive lol u dont know all the facts and the fire from you argument comes from wanting to support a dead man lol...

by the way you look like a fuckhead when you say LOL all the fucking time
LOL

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Napstar said:
yeh. god created us to be how we are today and that ISNT just a theory.
oh you must be right! you and god are on heaps good terms did he tell you that? darwinism isnt a theory either. its a proven fact that we are evolving under the process of natural selection...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
coco_hehe said:
actually it does, do your reseacrh there is plenty of proof to support natural selection...

coco_87

TurboTom said:
actually it does, do your reseacrh there is plenty of proof to support natural selection...
if it has alot of proof why is it still called a theory not a FACT

tomekz

HSC
TurboTom said:
Lol hipocrit Lol
Im not preaching LOL i gave my opinion and stated a question at the start of this thread LOL, and yes i still manage to answer you because you are so fucking ignorant and unmoving in your backing of the pope lol that i feel you need to be informed lol im not preaching because i font expect you to listen or even to beleive lol u dont know all the facts and the fire from you argument comes from wanting to support a dead man lol...

by the way you look like a fuckhead when you say LOL all the fucking time
LOL
I love the word LoL.... anyways here goes...

1.most of what u said i can repeat to you....
- you are so fuking ignorant in your not backing of the pope
- i to neither dont expect you to listen to what i say or believe me

2. I am more informed then you are..... I am a Pole (Polish person) I have studied most of the facts as well as diferent pilgrimages the Pope has done through out his LIFE, which includes his pontificate and before. I have read 2 of the 3 books he has published among other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)