When is too young to be having sex (1 Viewer)

When is an ok age to start having sex

• <13

Votes: 32 8.8%

Votes: 34 9.3%

Votes: 62 17.0%

Votes: 131 35.9%

Votes: 39 10.7%
  • 18+

Votes: 67 18.4%

• Total voters

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Ugly/fat people should never have sex.
Unless its with each other.
In which case multiple contraceptives should be worn, to prevent fat people from breeding.

Otherwise, it depends on the maturity level of the individual, But i think at least 16, 17-18 is probz better.

-Anfernee-

HSC
katie tully said:
I don't believe there should be any age

/standard bos response

pfft, sif standard bos repsonse

That's your fucking response since you were a teenage pregnancy statistic.

sca

HSC
Different for everyone. I wouldn't be okay with 13 or under, but beyond that if you have to ask if it's okay then you aren't ready.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Just to the OP: why were your parents arguing about it? lol they're obviously old enough to have sex. Anyway, I would say 16 is a good age. 14 and under is just ick and 15 is that fine line...so sweet 16 it is.

Bainesy

HSC
^^^
this person obviously supports infant rape

the age should be as soon as the body is ready. it may be 10 for some people, but 16 for others, but yea, if your developed, you should be able to.

its like your brain. when it has developed enough for learning, you go to school. you dont sit around for 8 years of your life waiting for your brain to grow older, you get on the wagon ASAP. same principle

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Bainesy said:
^^^

the age should be as soon as the body is ready. it may be 10 for some people, but 16 for others, but yea, if your developed, you should be able to.

its like your brain. when it has developed enough for learning, you go to school. you dont sit around for 8 years of your life waiting for your brain to grow older, you get on the wagon ASAP. same principle
It's about all sorts of things...

Charizard

HSC
unholyXromance said:
Why do you consistently make posts that attempt to make you look cool and normal, and not the indian bisexual freak you really are.

Sammy-Blue

HSC
Charizard said:
Why do you consistently make posts that attempt to make you look cool and normal, and not the indian bisexual freak you really are.
Personally, I wouldn't want to come across as a bisexual indian either.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Bainesy said:
^^^

Just because the body is developed doesn't mean the brain has caught up far enough to make them ready (mentally/emotionally/whatever) for sex...

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Rafy said:
The answer is not expressed in age. That is simply generalising it.

Different people mature at different rates.

It depends on wether the person is mentally mature enough for it. And the age of that varies quite a bit.
My thoughts exactly, that said a lot of young people who have sex lack the maturity to have sex safely, deal with the consequences, talk about it with their partner and deal with it emotionally. I think the problem is that at 15 you think you are really mature and you often aren't.

Once you are ready to seek out the best method to protect from pregnancy and sti's, talk to your partner about it and make sure she/he is comfortable AND deal with any consequences either during or after the sex - then you are ready.

There's a difference between your hormones telling you you're ready and being emotionally ready!

Sammy-Blue said:
If there's grass on the pitch...
Thats pretty sick considering I started going through puberty and 9 and thats very common these days.

Last edited:

HalcyonSky

HSC
melsc said:
Thats pretty sick considering I started going through puberty and 9 and thats very common these days.
if you reach puberty at 9, what's the problem with having sex at that age? why is it sick?

sca

HSC
melsc said:
You've never heard anyone crack that one before?

I mean, I agree with you on "readiness" being a matter of maturity (IMO you're not ready until you no longer need to ask other people wether you're ready), but take a joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)