When is too young to be having sex (1 Viewer)

When is an ok age to start having sex

• <13

Votes: 32 8.8%

Votes: 34 9.3%

Votes: 62 17.0%

Votes: 131 35.9%

Votes: 39 10.7%
  • 18+

Votes: 67 18.4%

• Total voters

*ashlea*

HSC
Lhyviathan said:
If there's grass on the wicket, let's play some cricket!
lol, took the words right outta my mouth.. if u feel ready to have sex, and u've reached puberty then i don't see a problem.. as long as u feel ready..

morphmandude

Well with me I say wait till marriage. I would also want the same out of whomever my wife will be. It just makes me sick to think of having sex with someone that someone else has. Plus to me morally it is wrong and for those wondering yes I have questioned myself on why I think this and my answer is it is just the way I am.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
morphmandude said:
Well with me I say wait till marriage. I would also want the same out of whomever my wife will be. It just makes me sick to think of having sex with someone that someone else has. Plus to me morally it is wrong and for those wondering yes I have questioned myself on why I think this and my answer is it is just the way I am.
:rolleyes: ..........

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
you don't have to be very mature to have sex. Sex is very pleasurable and there is a reason for why we have all those biological attractions towards the opposite sex. Because our bodies are telling them to sex the people we are attracted to.
There isn't much reason to wait until marriage unless you are:
a) religious
b) unattractive and are using the marriage thing as a saving grace
c) confused about your sexuality
d) lack genitals

I really see no point in denying ourselves simple pleasures.
I do think a person needs to be responsible to have sex (i.e. know dangers, contraception etc etc). But marriage won't make you instantly mature.

I also remember a study about partners who didn't have sex until marriage are more likely to be unfaithful. If i could be bothered I'd dig it up, but I can't. Also, I can't guarantee the studies' validity.
Well said.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
morphmandude said:
People will respect your decision unless you make them feel like crap when voicing it.

Believe it or not, the larger fraction of girls will not be virgins on their wedding day. Having sex before marriage makes a woman as dirty as abstaining makes you boring. It makes me sick to think of people like you who are criticising and refraining from something they have never experienced to talk about those who have experienced it in such a condescending way.

What exactly makes it morally wrong? ("that's just the way I am" is a pretty poor explanation) How is choosing a wife based on the absence of her previous sexual activities morally right?

You need to grow up. Sex is neither dirty nor wrong. It's simply a choice we make based on our individual influences.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
whenever you feel you are ready..i think you should stay within your realms of being comfortable ie not before you are ready. i think the law has a good age set at 16. anything younger than that is too young.
If you are waiting for your wedding night...good on you
If you are not... good on you too
it doesnt really matter because its personal choice.

erin88

San Diago which in german means a whales vagina
HSC
i must say after reading all that we all seem to have the same idea... BUT its all comes down to personal decisions, i've had a friend who had sex because she refused to be the last girl in our group to. That is the totally wrong reason and a damn immature one. I was 15, while it being young i'd been with the guy for 6 months and i'm still with him now 3 years later i was comfortable with him and did it on my own terms...no pressure!!!

It pisses me off ppl who judge others on age, prior experience (or lack there of) etc

R E S P E C T others decisions!!!!

xoxox

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i think too much emphasis is put on virginity in our society. there is nothing wrong with sex. it is a beautiful thing, whether to make babies or have a good time. as long as people are educated as to what precautions to take, id say 15 is a fine age for a person to have sex.

i think if sex was brought into the open, a lot of problems such as teen pregnancy and stds would no longer be taboo.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I think that age doesn't matter. It's how old the person looks. If the girl is 8 years old but looks 20, anyone should be able to sexher.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
stazi said:
I think that age doesn't matter. It's how old the person looks. If the girl is 8 years old but looks 20, anyone should be able to sexher.
that argument would certainly hold up in court babe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)