When your mate is a dickhead... (1 Viewer)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Lets keep it friendly guys =) I totally opened this thread hoping to discuss friend-issues with people in a positive and supportive way!

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Just FALCON PAAAAAAUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNCH him in the face.

Guesss

HSC
your not being very original here...

If we were to kill everybody who hates you, it wouldn't be murder; it would be genocide!

so stop quoting me, and do whatever you want, anything to keep you off my tail, stop trying to be a dickhead when we already know you are.

guys...this post is a perfect example of what this thread is trying to portray...

yea keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent. SOMEDAY!

you need to learn how to insult/joke more properly, because what you are saying is ridiculous...
Take a chill pill :p

Guesss

HSC
Lets keep it friendly guys =) I totally opened this thread hoping to discuss friend-issues with people in a positive and supportive way!
hmm, yeh i was just saying something i thought was funny. :shy: Skyline doesnt have to take it to heart.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
WELL - If anyone is interested, I haven't been talking to this girl for a while now. I've been ignoring her emails, facebook comments, text messages....and she even tried calling me a couple of times (shit I hope she's not reading this...lol).

We have a lot of mutual friends, and apparently she's been asking them what's up. I've told them to keep quiet and act oblivious. I'm giving her time to think about what she's done... and make her squirm a bit =P

When I'm ready, I think I'll call her and just tell her straight what I think of her behaviour. The way she public humiliates me, belittles me, and outright talks about how jealous she is... this friendship just isn't going to work. End of story.

Going to uni, I'll meet more people this year who are (hopefully) a little more mature. And I'll have a fucking blast without her. Yeah! :D
good on ya, ive got a mate whos like that, might do the same if its working out for you :)

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
Mate, friends come and go. Dump the bitch and move on. Life goes on.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Like you said not worth the time with uni coming up and you're bound to make more friends with common interests. At least I hope that happens..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)