When your mate is a dickhead... (1 Viewer)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
What do you do when you feel like a friend is using you?

It's frustrating when you feel like someone only spends time with you because you're the only one available to them at the time.

Or how they act differently towards you, depending on whether or not other people are around.

Do you confront them? Stop talking to them?

I'm so f***ing sick of it! But this is happening with one of my closest friends :confused:

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
m8 ur just shit. harden the fuck up and confront the sick bitch

HalcyonSky

HSC

It's frustrating when you feel like someone only spends time with you because you're the only one available to them at the time.

Or how they act differently towards you, depending on whether or not other people are around.

I'm so f***ing sick of it! But this is happening with one of my closest friends :confused:
if you pay close attention 90% of people will act differently around you when in a group, its just a natural reaction that means nothing

and i dont know about you, but if i didnt like somebody id rather spend my time alone than hang out with them for the sake of having someone to hang out with.. obviously she enjoys your company to some extent

HSC
It's happened to me before. At school, a really close friend of mine would be at the hip with this other girl, and the moment the girl was absent from school, EUREKA(!) I existed.

It was weird, because we were very close. We didn't sit with each other, but we'd tell each other everything, and enjoyed each other's company.

I confronted her about it, and...it wasn't pretty actually. She apologised, but I just learnt not to be as close to her anymore. We're still p. close and on great terms, but I'm slowly moving away. I wasn't going to be the subsitute friend on the side, who didn't really matter when the other girl was present.

So, just let go for a bit. Show her you have other priorities.

random bus

HSC
omg same things happen to me right now . i just stop talking to her .if shes being a bitch why should i be her friend.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Thank you so much for you support and advice guys, I really appreciate it :)

confront them, or you'll just get even more frustrated.

if that doesn't work, perhaps try making yourself less available. not trying to imply that you're desperate, but being constantly available may make them undervalue the relationship you have.
This is what I think I need to do.

It's happened to me before. At school, a really close friend of mine would be at the hip with this other girl, and the moment the girl was absent from school, EUREKA(!) I existed.

It was weird, because we were very close. We didn't sit with each other, but we'd tell each other everything, and enjoyed each other's company.

I confronted her about it, and...it wasn't pretty actually. She apologised, but I just learnt not to be as close to her anymore. We're still p. close and on great terms, but I'm slowly moving away. I wasn't going to be the subsitute friend on the side, who didn't really matter when the other girl was present.

So, just let go for a bit. Show her you have other priorities.
Good on you, it's important to look after yourself and recognise that you deserve better than that. Sounds like a confrontation might not even be worth the bother, especially if it's going to get messy.

JordaneVG

HSC
N/A
Thank you so much for you support and advice guys, I really appreciate it :)

This is what I think I need to do.

Good on you, it's important to look after yourself and recognise that you deserve better than that. Sounds like a confrontation might not even be worth the bother, especially if it's going to get messy.[/quot

You show them girl :)

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
You should tell her/him immediately what you think. It's the best way to get rid of such false friends. If your friend has a valid reason to do such an ugly thing, he'll explain to you.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A

man, thats what life is all about, nobody cares about you, look at me, you dont see me complaining, im hated by everyone on this god-damn site, im negged all the time, blah blah

do you know what i do...i tell them...to go eat a dick, simple, they keep quiet about it, and if they persist, i put em on a port nelson and throw em in the ass lol, and then say, your ass jus got whooped and u aint whoopin nobodys ass

seriously man, dont take shit from nobody, suck it up, keep ur pimp hand strong and slap the fools!

and in the real world my man, there aint no such thing as real friends, at the end they backstab you in the balls and you dont wat hit you, friends arent there for you, they only want something from ya, whatever it is? lol

emmcyclopedia

HSC
man, thats what life is all about, nobody cares about you, look at me, you dont see me complaining, im hated by everyone on this god-damn site, im negged all the time, blah blah

do you know what i do...i tell them...to go eat a dick, simple, they keep quiet about it, and if they persist, i put em on a port nelson and throw em in the ass lol, and then say, your ass jus got whooped and u aint whoopin nobodys ass

seriously man, dont take shit from nobody, suck it up, keep ur pimp hand strong and slap the fools!

and in the real world my man, there aint no such thing as real friends, at the end they backstab you in the balls and you dont wat hit you, friends arent there for you, they only want something from ya, whatever it is? lol
I'm sorry you feel that way. People like you deserve to experience real friendship =)

BiancaMaree

HSC
this happens to me with alot of my so called 'friends'. it really gets to me. like one only talks to me to complain about her boyfriend; who is my best friend. its really annoying. anyways i just decided to cut them all out of my life & make them realise what they losing :D

zaxmacks

HSC
Put them on a blind date with a guy who has HIV.

lulz will ensue.

Freakstyler09

HSC
Are you a social outcast, I know a person who is and I feel really sad for that person, that's why I'm kind to him. I seem to be his only friend, please share your thoughs and how I could help my poor friend.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
to the OP, sleep with her bf, thatll teach the bitch
to the guy with the fridgit as a friend, giv him a kama sutra book, take him to a party, drug him up and send him home with STDs, least all the chix will dig him then

Guesss

HSC
backstab you in the balls
:lol: Ahahaha i dont even want to know where yours are located... how can yu get backstabbed in the ***** if their at the front?

Are you a social outcast, I know a person who is and I feel really sad for that person, that's why I'm kind to him. I seem to be his only friend, please share your thoughs and how I could help my poor friend.
+1 Naww, thats sweet of yu.

I think yu could introduce him/her to other social outcasts or take him/her for a makoever and that might help boost their confidence hence improve their social skills.

Freakstyler09

HSC
:lol: Ahahaha i dont even want to know where yours are located... how can yu get backstabbed in the ***** if their at the front?

+1 Naww, thats sweet of yu.

I think yu could introduce him/her to other social outcasts or take him/her for a makoever and that might help boost their confidence hence improve their social skills.
Yeh he goes with me to church nowadays, if only this world had more people like me, it would be a better place.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
this happens to me with alot of my so called 'friends'. it really gets to me. like one only talks to me to complain about her boyfriend; who is my best friend. its really annoying. anyways i just decided to cut them all out of my life & make them realise what they losing :D
Yeah, I'm kinda at that stage myself. Leaving school, I'm leaving behind a lot of the people too. I don't have time for people like that in my life anymore. I'm sure you've made the right decision, you're making room for better people to come into your life =)

No, lol. I'm not an outcast, I'm pretty sociable and I have friends. Good on you... you should introduce your outcast friend to other timid people. I'm sure they'd have really heartfelt moments of silence together and really hit it off...

Put them on a blind date with a guy who has HIV.

lulz will ensue.
to the OP, sleep with her bf, thatll teach the bitch
to the guy with the fridgit as a friend, giv him a kama sutra book, take him to a party, drug him up and send him home with STDs, least all the chix will dig him then
Tehehe... loving this attitude of vengance. What an evil BOS community... I like it =P

WELL - If anyone is interested, I haven't been talking to this girl for a while now. I've been ignoring her emails, facebook comments, text messages....and she even tried calling me a couple of times (shit I hope she's not reading this...lol).

We have a lot of mutual friends, and apparently she's been asking them what's up. I've told them to keep quiet and act oblivious. I'm giving her time to think about what she's done... and make her squirm a bit =P

When I'm ready, I think I'll call her and just tell her straight what I think of her behaviour. The way she public humiliates me, belittles me, and outright talks about how jealous she is... this friendship just isn't going to work. End of story.

Going to uni, I'll meet more people this year who are (hopefully) a little more mature. And I'll have a fucking blast without her. Yeah! :D

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A

your not being very original here...

If we were to kill everybody who hates you, it wouldn't be murder; it would be genocide!

so stop quoting me, and do whatever you want, anything to keep you off my tail, stop trying to be a dickhead when we already know you are.

guys...this post is a perfect example of what this thread is trying to portray...

yea keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent. SOMEDAY!

you need to learn how to insult/joke more properly, because what you are saying is ridiculous...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)