Who else feels tired, lost, demotivated and stressed? (1 Viewer)

azN-

HSC
Honestly i have being studying consistently throughout the year and the amount of assessments, expectations and marks have just stressed me to maximum point. I haven't had a single day of free time in the last 3 weeks because of constant assignments and assessments and feel like shit. want this to be over a done with

Is it just me freaking out or is everyone else too?

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
me too!!!!
I feel as it I have lost all motivation to succeed. My 4u maths mark was abysmal, as were my marks in my other subjects, save history. :(
I feel as it I haven't met my expectations at all.. and I feel bloody stressed =( I gotta work harder for the trials, but then, I don't feel like doing anything for it because I know my hard work sometimes doesn't pay off.

xMaNx

HSC
me four. If I become education minister, which I highly doubt as I have no intention of entering politics, I will demolish the hsc.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
pfffft uni

you guys don't even compare to the workload we get ;)

--

I usually stop all studying when i have exams. Just concentrate on the crap/assessments that is forthcoming in the short term.. worry about he HSC/trials when i need to
ie stress like fuk during the holidays

bouncing

HSC
me four. If I become education minister, which I highly doubt as I have no intention of entering politics, I will demolish the hsc.
LOL i hope you do become the education minister (why did this remind me of harry potter???!)

and yes, i totally feel tired, lost and my motivation has completely gone out the window. but then again if we dont try now guys we're gonna look back and regret it ... so work hard now and then RELAX after the hsc

and this term was supposed to be hectic, its not like we didn't know it was going to be like this - even the teachers warned us that we would probably have no time to do anything due to the neverending attack of assessments so we should all just toughen up and take it, finish it, own it and laugh at it when we're all over and done.

ps @ OP you should probably take a day off or something, play sport, chat with friends or you might, just might explode into 203932108730281 pieces.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
pfffft uni
you guys don't even compare to the workload we get ;)
LOL. I think you will change your tune come next year. ;)

Honestly i have being studying consistently throughout the year and the amount of assessments, expectations and marks have just stressed me to maximum point. I haven't had a single day of free time in the last 3 weeks because of constant assignments and assessments and feel like shit. want this to be over a done with

Is it just me freaking out or is everyone else too?
Everyone goes through this 'rough' period during their HSC life. It happened to me last year around this time, just before Trials. If you've worked hard and consistently throughout the year, you'll eventually end up doing fine. If you don't have assessments, take one or two days off where you literally do nothing - watch TV, go out with friends, go to the bar with friends (if you're over 18!), watch the French get smashed yet again in the World Cup, whatever. You may feel guilty about doing it, however, being as stressed as you are at the moment will only be a detriment to you come holidays, when you study for your Trials (or UMAT, should you be doing it). This two or three day break may be the best thing that has happened to you this year.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I feel the same way :(
except I haven't been studying throughout the semester
and I am now going to pay for that

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
yeah guys if I don't get a 99 ATAR I'm going to kill my teachers for not working hard enough for me then I'm going to kill my parents for giving me shitty jeans then kill myself because my life is over

Why stress for kids, it isn't that bad. HSC is just a grain of sand in comparison to your life. Not worth the stress, etc.

GTwin

HSC
Obviously the HSC sucks. Generally accepted. I don't feel like I've got too many assessments, but I am sorta regretting the fact that I leave them til the last minute (although I know I'm not nearly as terrible as some people). For example, right now I should be doing maths work. But I'm about to watch Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief instead. I will worry about other stuff later :)

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
me too!!!!
I feel as it i have lost all motivation to succeed. My 4u maths mark was abysmal, as were my marks in my other subjects, save history. :(
i feel as it i haven't met my expectations at all.. And i feel bloody stressed =( i gotta work harder for the trials, but then, i don't feel like doing anything for it because i know my hard work sometimes doesn't pay off.
+1

Nadiaa

HSC
I cant seem to stop myself from procastinating :D
.. :)
.. :(
.. :cry:

mRJoJo

Spacebook
HSC
N/A
all this workload is really doing my head in,
i'm just counting down the days till my formal at the end of the term lol

Gold Lion

HSC
Lol, every year, nothing changes.
Dw guys, not long to go, keep yourselves motivated by aiming for something. Whatever you end up with, in a years time you'll probably laugh at why you ever cared so much :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)