Who else thinks girls are crap? (1 Viewer)

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
Hey team, just gonna throw out this crazy hypothesis I've been mulling about for a while.

Girls are shit.

No matter what they say on paper the fact is they don't want some cool, interesting guy that gives as much as half a shit about their opinions and feelings. Barely any girls have any interest in anything even mildly intellectual and the ones that do are either extremely prude or taken by some asshole.

Chicks want some intellectual cesspit of a retard football player with about as much charisma as a cricket bat. You don't have to be smart, or witty, or interesting or unique or caring or any of that shit. You have to be a douchebag who moves from woman to woman treating them all like shit and bragging about it to your meathead sports buddies.

Nobody I have talked to knows what girls want. I see chicks walking around town with some complete dropkick who hasn't read a book in his life. Some poorly dressed imbecile with a shitty, mundane and generic personality. Yeah this I am sure has been stated by many, but I felt the need to reiterate.

I know a heap of smart, cool guys that are great to be around that don't have girlfriends (and no, they're not fat OR ugly). And yet there are dropkick fuckwits running around in their football jerseys who list their interests as 'going to the gym' and Akon is my favourite artist' or 'I admire Paris Hilton', and yet these drooling fuckheads have all the girls they want.

So please, does anyone know if there are girls that exist who are decent? Also where do I find them?

And yes, I can get laid, I'm not some hell fugly guy.
The OP obviously lives in a shitty, lower class, bogan area.

Also not every guy who enjoys going to the gym, playing footy or listen to rap is a moronic dropkick.

Maybe being more physically active would benefit you.

Yeah you could totally get laid if you wanted, but you CHOOSE not to because girls are so shit, amrite?

be.yourself

HSC
Hey team, just gonna throw out this crazy hypothesis I've been mulling about for a while.

Girls are shit.

No matter what they say on paper the fact is they don't want some cool, interesting guy that gives as much as half a shit about their opinions and feelings. Barely any girls have any interest in anything even mildly intellectual and the ones that do are either extremely prude or taken by some asshole.

Chicks want some intellectual cesspit of a retard football player with about as much charisma as a cricket bat. You don't have to be smart, or witty, or interesting or unique or caring or any of that shit. You have to be a douchebag who moves from woman to woman treating them all like shit and bragging about it to your meathead sports buddies.

Nobody I have talked to knows what girls want. I see chicks walking around town with some complete dropkick who hasn't read a book in his life. Some poorly dressed imbecile with a shitty, mundane and generic personality. Yeah this I am sure has been stated by many, but I felt the need to reiterate.

I know a heap of smart, cool guys that are great to be around that don't have girlfriends (and no, they're not fat OR ugly). And yet there are dropkick fuckwits running around in their football jerseys who list their interests as 'going to the gym' and Akon is my favourite artist' or 'I admire Paris Hilton', and yet these drooling fuckheads have all the girls they want.

So please, does anyone know if there are girls that exist who are decent? Also where do I find them?

I still LOVE this SO much.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A

Girls are shit.

haha fuck up ugly socially inept virgin

and you wonder why no girls like you hahaha

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
During a conversation:

Me: Feeling optimistic?
Her: What's optimistic?
Me: Uhh... Thinking ahead in a positive way.
Her: What?
Me: You look towards the future in a happy way...
Her: Ohhhhhhh.... Yep :).
Me: You gonna catch a tram when you're in Melbourne?
Her: Tram?
Me: You know. Trains that go on the road...
Her: TRAINS GO ON THE ROAD THERE!?!?!? That's insane...

This went on for a while. I explained many other what I would consider pretty easy words and other simple things.

alax dillon

HSC

Girls are shit.

just putting this out there but maybe you havent met any decent girls yet.

Prod1gy x

HSC
They want a confident man who is in control of his life.
Not a snivelling footmat.
Man up.

allzy

HSC
Oooookay I have a load of stuff to say on this topic...and it's all sort of self-contradictory, maybe.
When I first read the intro post, I was really agreeing with it and thought it was heaps true, seeing as I hate those girls too...but then I thought about it a bit and there are a few things which make it untrue, sort of.
I am a girl and I can tell you for a fact that I absolutely hate the dropkick guys, seeing as they bullied me and hate me still for reasons unknown to me...and yeh as someone posted before, why do you give a fuck about the empty headed bitches who go for those guys anyways??
And possibly you shouldn't make those generalisations cos there are heaps of exceptions.
Righto so if you were hurt by one or a few girls who did that it doesn't mean you have to throw all girls into the category of 'crap'.
I'm finished ranting now :p

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
No matter what they say on paper the fact is they don't want some cool, interesting guy that gives as much as half a shit about their opinions and feelings.

i do!!!

and im not prude. or taken.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I am a girl and I can tell you for a fact that I absolutely hate the dropkick guys, seeing as they bullied me and hate me still for reasons unknown to me...

EXACT same here
i completely agree +1

p0-tah-t03z

HSC
and this is why we don't date guys like you.

Girls are shit.

Gold Lion

HSC
Pretty much everything you've said about girls can be reversed to describe guys

I know plenty of girls who equally assume that boys are only interested in sluts or girls with zero intelligence

nekoh

HSC
Yeah, and I think guys who whinge on the net are pretty crap too.

Harden up, wussy. No girl wants to listen to their man moan about trivial crap they can easily fix. That's such a turn off.

Curkz

HSC
I'm only going to say a few things,

Half the shit you stated in your first post is such a general view of girls it's not funny and it's not right to assume everyone behaves the same, Have you considered maybe you aren't looking in the right place for your kind of girl?

Most of the girls that are with that dropkicks are themselves incompetent so why be jealous over someone who you wouldn't bond well with?

Seriously dude just man up, each gender is full of pricks and dropkicks but ranting about it over the internet and generalising isn't going to help you.

You'll find someone eventually presuming you change your mentality and not view every female as crap or assume most are sex objects waiting for a screw.

end rant- good luck with the girls with your mentality man, no girl wants to be a with a guy who isn't confident in himself.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Wow this thread is still going. I eventually did find someone who didn't meet the description I initially posted, and she popped up out of nowhere. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)