Who else thinks girls are crap? (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
found in the sense that he picked her out of a lebanese bride catalogue for muslims. she's being sent over next month

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Soon he'll be posting a thread sayng

'who else thinks wives are crap, I can't wait to see the dowry on the second one'

chuha

HSC
N/A
LOL!
Settle....your making a generalisation as if you've met all the
types of girls there are in the universe loL! i'm sure you haven't
looked hard enough.....?
and the stereotypes ur talking about aren't present everywhere!
sure girls may prefer looks over smarts and there's a perfectly good reason
for that......and its because its very rare for a guy to have good looks and the
smarts!
ttytt... i think ur simply trying too hard....

miaowsha

HSC
Hey team, just gonna throw out this crazy hypothesis I've been mulling about for a while.

Girls are shit.

No matter what they say on paper the fact is they don't want some cool, interesting guy that gives as much as half a shit about their opinions and feelings. Barely any girls have any interest in anything even mildly intellectual and the ones that do are either extremely prude or taken by some asshole.

Chicks want some intellectual cesspit of a retard football player with about as much charisma as a cricket bat. You don't have to be smart, or witty, or interesting or unique or caring or any of that shit. You have to be a douchebag who moves from woman to woman treating them all like shit and bragging about it to your meathead sports buddies.

Nobody I have talked to knows what girls want. I see chicks walking around town with some complete dropkick who hasn't read a book in his life. Some poorly dressed imbecile with a shitty, mundane and generic personality. Yeah this I am sure has been stated by many, but I felt the need to reiterate.

I know a heap of smart, cool guys that are great to be around that don't have girlfriends (and no, they're not fat OR ugly). And yet there are dropkick fuckwits running around in their football jerseys who list their interests as 'going to the gym' and Akon is my favourite artist' or 'I admire Paris Hilton', and yet these drooling fuckheads have all the girls they want.

So please, does anyone know if there are girls that exist who are decent? Also where do I find them?

And yes, I can get laid, I'm not some hell fugly guy.
That's so funny. My boyfriend is hot, smart and funny. He also loves the gym. Lol. He treats me like a princess.. I guess you're wrong because I wouldn't put up with someone mistreating me (I'm not 15 anymore lol). Oh and he doesn't like Akon :p or paris hilton. He won't even look at other girls =X kinda really in love with me. I think your hypothesis is wrong in this case because I don't want any other guys except him... we like doing our uni work together =)

GTPr01

HSC
I can agree with a large amount of what the OP has stated, and with a little thinking about animalistic tendencies it can all be explained.

The reason females are attracted to 'gym-goers', or the 'jock'-type is one of biological reasons- the larger and more physically strong the partner is, the better able they are to protect the female and any offspring (or so the female perceives). Similarly, the 'bad-boy' type is attractive because he is seen as the alpha-male. He is percieved as fearless and aggressive and these qualities make him a better hunter-and-gatherer, or, in modern terms, provider for the family.

Same goes with the prevalent 'asshole'-types. Females are emotional animals. Females fall for assholes (who can be characterised by a complete lack of moral construct, manners and an excessive and exclusive desire for sex) because the asshole will treat them like crap and bring the female to tears. But that's just it - he brings her to tears. Despite the male's negative traits they incite wild emotions to the female, and so the female clings to him.

There is a rare breed of females out there who are not in tune with these biological tendencies, and seek out partners who are simply nice, funny, smart or of any other positive qualities not hitherto mentioned (even when they could get anyone they want). But the majority of females, like it or not, are feeble creatures and let themselves be guided by biological programming.

The truth holds - nice guys finish last- much of those who treat women with respect they deserve will always lose out to said 'alpha'-types. Tough, I know.

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
Girls piss me off - thank god I'm straight.

No matter what they do, it never seems to make them happy. No matter what somebody else does for them, it never seems to make them happy. Women, much better women, spent decades getting rights for us and yet the majority are still a simpering lot of idiots with bad taste in everything who will show a bit of cleavage to get anything and then wonder why people talk shit about them.

My fiancé's best friend just a girl reject him on the grounds that he isn't "romantic" enough for her. Because according to her all they did was hang out and talk about their interests. OH NOES! HE DIDN'T TRY TO CRACK ONTO YOU IN SOME FAUX-ROMANTIC, SLEAZY WAY BEFORE YOU WERE ACTUALLY TOGETHER?! Definitely not good enough!

He's decided he's giving up on women because they all do is play games, and while I agree, he's never going to get laid ever again with that attitude. :rolleyes: Everybody knows it's just one big game.

philphie

Banned
HSC
hey it has a purpose: it's the closest thing fat men have to the real deal. haven't you ever seen them hanging around bnt?

philphie

Banned
HSC
that's a bit unfair for every hot girl in the world isn't it?

boganxcore

HSC
yea coz pretty much that means i dont <3 any girls lololol get it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)