• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

who gives a fuck about 9/11 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
tea party is the stupidest thing in american politics imo

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I agree with your sentiment about what makes 9/11 so special when thereare so many other human atrocities happening.

Your thread title is j8ust misleading, not to mention tactless. People expect you to be a lunatic, and that diverts attention from your point.
No it doesn't because the people actually able to put forward relevant points understand where he is coming from (you don't and, low and behold, you haven't put anything of substance forward)

tea party is the stupidest thing in american politics imo
S(hirley)urely you can't be serious

imZerroo

HSC
i really feel for the innocent civilians who got killed, for their families and everything.
but i sorta agree with OP, it is blown out of proportion, there have been so many other bad things where deaths were unwarranted and it has gotten no media coverage and all.

however, what you said about islam is pure stupid. u need to get your facts right before making statements like that.

HSC
i really feel for the innocent civilians who got killed, for their families and everything.
but i sorta agree with OP, it is blown out of proportion, there have been so many other bad things where deaths were unwarranted and it has gotten no media coverage and all.

however, what you said about islam is pure stupid. u need to get your facts right before making statements like that.
wait what did i say about islam
was it that it and its followers are retarded?
if so then i stand by my comments 100%
(that comment applies to all religions though btw)

imZerroo

HSC
theres only one thing that angers me more than us foreign policy hypocrisy

and that is islam

what a bunch of fucking morons. even the most innocent muslims is still guilty of materially supporting terrorist crimes against humanity
and dont say terrorists arent true muslims, dont follow islam etc because they are the only true muslims. islamic extremists follow islam the way it is meant to be followed (which is backwards as all fuck and should be outlawed)
wrong, wrong and wrong. have you read the Qur'an?
first point is debatable.
second point is pathetic.
and third point shows you have no idea whatsoever about Islam.

PS: if you are mulsim and you hate your own religion, maybe you should ask your parents what a true muslim is. the answer they give will not be much different from the one a christian parent, hindu parent or a buddhist parent would give.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
today is the day that the muslims picked a fight they can never win

not with the lord watching over us

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Probably talking about how the terrorists aren't true Islams

which

Idk

I can both agree and disagree if I want because that's how stupid religion is

EDIT: yep picked it

HSC

PS: if you are mulsim and you hate your own religion, maybe you should ask your parents what a true muslim is. the answer they give will not be much different from the one a christian parent, hindu parent or a buddhist parent would give.
so you are saying
that
extremist islam is a misnomer
and they arent actually following the koran as closely as possible?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

Okay so I'm guessing you have absolutely 0 idea of Al Qaeda's motivations and the justifications Osama Bin Laden gave and are a moron/Islamic

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Because basically all of the justifications he gave actually do fit into Islam if you really want them to so yeah have fun baying at the moon

imZerroo

HSC
all i'm saying is you have a wrong impression of islam.
btw im not a muslim. a couple of my friends are though. you seem like a smart person so you should know you can't believe everything the media tells you.
idk whats wrong with the terrorists, they MAY have misinterpretted the Qur'an or they are all angry bastards who kill people in the name of religion.
point is, no religion teaches/condones violence. islam is no exception.

ziad_123

HSC

brother,
i always chide my fellow muslims when they, in a debate against a kaffir, ask, "have you ever read the quran?"
the justification for 9/11 can be reached from more than just the quran. islamic legal thought going back centuries found in various ahadith and also contemporary teachings that i get in the mosque every day expand on and act as compliments to the quran, and i think that most muslims agree that the US deserved it on that day, because the martyrs were attacking near the heart of the US economy which funds its worldwide war crimes.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
yeah how could anyone ever think for a moment that the half-baked ramblings of a mass-murdering, gay-hating pedophile could ever prescribe anything other than absolute peace and tolerance.

HSC
cmon i have these views on 9/11 lol how could you think the media would have shaped my perception on anything

all im sayin is that islam is backwards a fuck, and the taliban etc were following the religion as it is meant to be followed, hence the barbarity of their rule

its a barbaric religon for morons

having said that, it is pretty much no more barbaric than christianity or judaism if they are followed as they were originally meant to be, its just that they arent anymore so it isnt a significant problem

HSC
all im sayin is that it is a widely held islamic belief that the punishment for rape is stoning to death lol

ziad, m8, you cant really believe that even if the usa was guilty of war crimes, that the way to bring them to justice, is by committing war crimes against them
lol
islamic extremists are equally complicit and evil as the usa

also

denouncing the usa as a whole people for the actions of the government is comparable with denoucing all muslims because of the actions of extremists
just sayin

you (muslims) are playing with the big boys now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)