Who hasnt made up their mind? (1 Viewer)

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
I've basically decided on UNSW no matter what. My possible courses are still up in the air though.

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't have to make up my mind. After maths and physics I have no choice but to resign myself to complete and utter defeat and put off my hopes for uni until I can adult entry it in.

LordPc

HSC
lots of people have been focusing on the hsc and havent made up their mind. some people havent even looked at potential university courses

uni's still have 1 more open day between now and the time you submit your preferences

Monsterman

HSC
lots of people have been focusing on the hsc and havent made up their mind. some people havent even looked at potential university courses

uni's still have 1 more open day between now and the time you submit your preferences
never knew that thanks

edit:The next undergraduate event at Kensington Campus will be Info Day, 5 January 2010. This is your opportunity to get your questions answered before close of change of UAC preferences.
thats for unsw

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
mee!!!

i have my pro's and con's about all my courses... im the most indecisive person EVER i swear.

first pref is pharmacy @ usyd, and thats only if i can:
a) get my stat registration in 2moro
b) get the 92.60 ATAR for it

im just kinda concerned about the job prospects though.

then ill probably just apply for science/commerce @ macq and yeah, even though i have my reservations about commerce.

arrrgh i need a sign!! lol

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I think I am still slightly confused. I know that I will do Actuarial Studies for sure. However, I am not sure if I will be better off combining that with economics or with language studies...

If I have some eco knowledge, there comes more opportunities for me to branch out to many different areas. In terms of language studies, it's one of my biggest passion along with maths...

It's simply future career opportunities VS interest

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I think I am still slightly confused. I know that I will do Actuarial Studies for sure. However, I am not sure if I will be better off combining that with economics or with language studies...

If I have some eco knowledge, there comes more opportunities for me to branch out to many different areas. In terms of language studies, it's one of my biggest passion along with maths...

It's simply future career opportunities VS interest

hmmm... well if u do language, maybe you can be an international actuary? meaning more job prospects? do a language like mandarin or cantonese... china's economy is growing i hear, meaning more businesses, meaning more actuaries needed...... right?

lol i have no idea sorry.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
no idea...

i have med first, but i most likely wont make it, but even if i did, i'm nto that sureee.
2nd is like com/sci but not sure about that either...gahhhh

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
something tells me you will get into med.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
hmmm... well if u do language, maybe you can be an international actuary? meaning more job prospects? do a language like mandarin or cantonese... china's economy is growing i hear, meaning more businesses, meaning more actuaries needed...... right?

lol i have no idea sorry.
thanks amelia. I agree as well. However, language is something that I might be able to learn through private tutoring or self-study...so i wouldn't necessarily need uni studies...i guess haha

but i know that i am being greedy. i really need to look at the realistic side of everything, argh

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i hadnt even made up my mind when i put in my offer, or when i got my offer (engineering @ unsw).

now i know i should've done science instead :eek:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i suppose you could just do actuarial studies, and also do language, since you enjoy it so much... you know, just a balance to keep you sane and all?

lol good luck with that though. at least you have a fairly strong idea as to what your gonna do
(unlike me, who needs to go to homebush to apply for a STAT test which is due 2moro in order to do pharmacy, because i left it so damn late! >_< )

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i hadnt even made up my mind when i put in my offer, or when i got my offer (engineering @ unsw).

now i know i should've done science instead :eek:

ooooftt. that would suck epically. i hope that doesnt happen to me! :(

pharmacy vs science vs commerce.... arrgh this is shit.

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
Being decisive is lame.
Taking a year off, hopefully I'll work it out by the end of it.
until then, I tell people engineering at wollongong.

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
well i dont know wether I will do physiotherapy, psychology or biomedical science. I think no matter which one i did i would be happy but i just dont know which one i really want to do...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)