Who Hates Belonging? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sannous1

HSC
who is lik seriously sick of belonging, i am so sick of it and all this related texts stuff, arhhh

lingling91

HSC
hey u noe wat...i don't noe u but i so agree. this whole belonging stuff is so frustrating and annoying especially when u have to find some related texts.
If only we did "CHANGE".

samburnsy

HSC
i so totally agree with you, and why does the change have to come when we are the ones in year 12, we are always the ones hu get put back, like with hsc english course changing, L's plates going from 50 hours to 120 hours...the list just goes on

but yes i am already over the bloody concept
and my english assessment is 2morrow which makes it worse

chantszhin

HSC
yes Belonging sucks balls,,, journeys would actually be so much better!!!
and yes everything bad is happening to us....L's....sighh

simmowrites

HSC
LOL.
i told my english teacher today that if i had a choice i would drop english. She didnt seem to impressed hahaha.

Nah, its not that bad, just a lot of work.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
samburnsy said:
i so totally agree with you, and why does the change have to come when we are the ones in year 12, we are always the ones hu get put back, like with hsc english course changing, L's plates going from 50 hours to 120 hours...the list just goes on

but yes i am already over the bloody concept
and my english assessment is 2morrow which makes it worse
It should be better though if it's a new topic because the actual HSC should be a pretty standard exam.

But yeah belonging is horrid, journeys or transformations would've been a much better concept.

LoneWolf1990

HSC
Re: Who s Belonging?

sannous1 said:
who is lik seriously sick of belonging, i am so sick of it and all this related texts stuff, arhhh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUX TO BE STARTING YEAR 12 ENGLISH NOW!!!

morganjane

HSC
it seems that regardless of the area of study choice- belonging is the new one, mine was journeys- but everyone seems to have a vendetta against their area of study concept. But Good Luck and God Bless with it all.
Have fun!!!

xXx

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I thought Change was shit. But then we started learning about Belonging. Who the fuck cares if a person is alienated? There might be the slightest of chance they like being alone.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I actually would have prefered a concept of journey over the concept of belonging. I reckon that topic is more specific in a way that it can be studied on certain areas that intrigue my non-existent literature world.

And I don't personally see the reason why we need to delve into the world of the belonging, the concept while we already seem to understand the meaning of it and the importance of it. (same thing can be said of journey though...)

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
I shudder every single time I heard the word 'belonging', so yes, I do hate belonging.

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Ew. Belonging.

Those Emily Dickinson poems are traumatizing me atm.

:uhoh:

5233andy

HSC
It seems as though a lot of you have not necessarily delved into the midsts of the notion of Belonging. Though I must admit that I did not expressly enjoy the delving into the concept within the first few days of understanding the concept, it very much is integral to human society, and is, indeed, a revelation of the nature of humans.

The human mind is extremely complex, as we all know, however, you don't find subjects like Maths or Economics that entail this idea - the fact that English is very much a philosophical subject.

Running through this forum and seeing so many people loving Maths, hating English, anticipating to do Philosophy... how ironic...

Last edited:

rellenayyy

HSC
belonging sucks. it's all so bloody obvious.
the namesake drives me insane.
how much technique and subtext must lahiri use to comment on belonging ?
we get it. gogol doesn't fucking belong and he never will. anger.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC

LoneWolf1990 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUX TO BE STARTING YEAR 12 ENGLISH NOW!!!
This.

5233andy

HSC

How could anyone not find elements of English, as a subject, intriguing?

Isn't it just interesting how language connects us all, we, supposedly the smartest species on earth, have the capacity to comprehend so many things, where a word can have so many different meanings.

Think about it, English is very much of a philosophical subject, dealing with the realms of the human psyche.

HSC
are there subsets in belonging?
like imaginative, inner and physical journeys
couldn't really imagine what they'd be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)