Who is in to dance music ???????? (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
i get confuses between the different genres of dance music. Ive only become interested in dance music in the last year. I kno that trance is the kind with more synthersising, am i right?
yeh i think thats what trance is, less words

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
theres only 1 way to describe trance music it gives u the RUSH inside ur body

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
SashatheMan said:
yeh i think thats what trance is, less words
not really, alot of trance has vocals, infact, someone people only listen to vocal trance. but there is alot of different types- vocal, euphoric, uplifting, progressive, tech, hard...

Soma- GV, got rained on, danced in wet clothes, froze in the wind.. ! left at 8.
I went to LTJ Bukem and Freq Nasty last night @ metro.. Amazing!!! Best night ever. Did you go?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
~Perfection said:
not really, alot of trance has vocals, infact, someone people only listen to vocal trance. but there is alot of different types- vocal, euphoric, uplifting, progressive, tech, hard...

Soma- GV, got rained on, danced in wet clothes, froze in the wind.. ! left at 8.
I went to LTJ Bukem and Freq Nasty last night @ metro.. Amazing!!! Best night ever. Did you go?
damn u are good with all the minor sub categories of dance. i didnt go to that ngiht , but i want to .

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Left-ism said:
two tribes should be good
any1 going?

Leaving in about an hour :D

The Prodigy, Kid Kenobi, Armand van Helden, Grandmaster Flash. If only Solitaire were coming to the Sydney one as well.

Ah, it'll be the nuts tonight :)

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Soma.. not only was the music awesome, but the visuals!! Sorry, i'll stop rubbing it in.. Love breaks :D

SashatheMan.. i just love love my music.. i hate commercial stuff :p

Im missing out on door @ Gas for Hawtin.. damn 2-5am set!

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
HeCtic said:
Leaving in about an hour :D

The Prodigy, Kid Kenobi, Armand van Helden, Grandmaster Flash. If only Solitaire were coming to the Sydney one as well.

Ah, it'll be the nuts tonight :)
Yeah. Such a great event overall with the exception of the sound system stuff up.

Rank 1 has put back the dignity in its place. Airwave!

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
ne1 get ultimate rush v2 yet? it came out 2 day at the shops its a must for trance lovers

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
IP_freely said:
ne1 get ultimate rush v2 yet? it came out 2 day at the shops its a must for trance lovers

You got the track listing for it mate? Normally don't buy trance albums, I just download my favourite sets when they're available.

Can't wait to get the Rank 1 set from Sydney's TT's.

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
DISC 1

1. Intro
2. Kuffdam & Plant - Summer Dream (Original Mix)
3. Second Sun – The Spell
4. DBA vs John B – Falling (The DBA Shimmer Mix)
5. Howard Jones- Just Look At You Now (The DBA Mix)
6. Mirco de Govia – Voller Sterne (Super8 Remix)
7. Young Parisians feat Ben Lost – Jump The Next Train (Kyau vs Albert Remix)
8. The Thrillseekers – Synaesthesia (Ferry Corsten remix)
9. Whiteroom feat Amy Cooper - Someday (Original Mix)
10. Kyau vs. Albert – Falling Anywhere (Rework)
11. Moogwai – Viola 2005 (Tek^Tonic Remix)
12. Nu NRG – Light Future
13. Primer – Everlast (Fire & Ice Remix)
14. Avanto – The Flute (Airbase Remix)
15. Adam White feat Martin Grech - Ballerina (Original Mix)

DISC 2

1. Starsign - Taurus (Instrumental Mix)
2. Art of Trance – Mongoose (Tek^Tonic Remix)
3. Airwave – Save Me (Whiteroom Remix)
4. EnMass – CQ (Seek You)
5. Filo & Peri feat. Fisher – Closer Now (Whiteroom Remix)
6. Mike Shiver & Elevation - Hurricane (Mike Shiver Mix)
7. Kyau vs. Albert - Made of Sun (KvA Hard Dub)
8. [P.E.G] – Chiba (Original Mix)
9. Graham Gold – Nitedive (Nitrox Mix)
10. Hemstock & Jennings – The Passion ( John O’Callaghan Mix)
11. Rusch & Murray – The Promise (Ronski Speed Mix)
12. Alt + F4 – Alt + F4
13. Nu NRG – End Kiss
14. Alex M.O.R.P.H – Unification (Original Mix)
15. Vince The Saint – Medusa (Seduction Mix)
16. Second Sun – Love Simulator

there u go buddy

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
PeeWee and Nik Fish got sued..

Tower Records today was fined $500,000 and Pee Wee Ferris $50,000 for mixing a compilation of tunes which they hadn't been given permission to use. I heard it on the radio this afternoon but the only news on the web I can find is from nearly 3 years ago!

Three music companies have launched court action to stop what they claim is the theft of their dance music by some of Sydney's leading DJs and an independent record label. Central Station Records, Sony Music and Universal Music allege that DJs Pee Wee Ferris Captain Kirk and Nik Fish and an independent record label have improperly used tracks to which they hold the rights.

In the Australian Federal Court on Friday the record companies sought an interim order from Justice Peter Jacobson stopping the production and distribution of seven CDs featuring 12 allegedly unauthorised tracks.

Documents tendered to the court said the discs - which feature Ferris, Fish, Kirk and other DJs remixing other artists' songs -made unlicensed use of tracks by international performers including Kai Tracid and Reloop.

The Lawyers for the record companies alleged that while the tracks had been treated by a DJ - sped up, slowed down and repeated in parts and therefore their presence on the CD represented a breach of copyright.

And this is where it gets good…the lawyers also produced evidence of alleged intimidation by one of the DJs involved.

Copies of short message service (SMS) messages allegedly sent by Tower Records director and DJ Christopher Fraser Smith were tendered.

In one message to an employee of one of the music companies behind the Federal Court action, Smith allegedly wrote: "Don't hide u fat ---- im coming 2day and what a drama there is going 2b [name of alleged victim] u will learn the rules of aus".

Another SMS read: "Also i got ur home addres from the public records [rental bond board] maybe easier 2 come in the night as ur busy by day cant wait 2 meet the mrs".

Adam Houda, who is counsel for Smith and Fish - whose real name is Nik Vatoff - said his clients would consent to an interlocutory order stopping them distributing and producing the CDs involved

Also at:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitem...03/s1321525.htm

The court case
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/...t/2005/228.html

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
natstar said:
Mark Dynamix from MOS is playing at the Roxy on the 6th April. I am so there
mark dynamix is always doing gigs, he's such a slut

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)