Who Is the Best Soccer Player of Recent Times? (1 Viewer)

Who Is the Best?

• Ronaldinho

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Cristiano Ronaldo

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Messi

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • Ronaldo

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Henry

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Giggs

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Figo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
He (Messi) doesnt need the help of Xavi or Iniesta. In the last 2 games he has had midfield of Busquets and Thiago etc, yet he still gets 6 goals in total. 22 goal and 11 assist and its november.
And yet, look at his performances for Argentina...

twistedrebel

HSC
for argentina he just doesnt read there game because he hasnt played in the argentian junior levels. Barca have there own set up and most outsiders dont fit into. e.g. henry. The only who has been signed by barca and made quick impact is fabergas and thats due to him being a barca junior and coming from barca lite (aka arsenal)

CO7

HSC
Currently, it's Messi that's the best player. No doubt. His impact on the game is better than anyone else.. nearly every match he plays, it's Messi that causes a goal. There is no other player that can top Messi indefinitely right now.

His performance while playing for Argentina isn't that great because in Barcelona, the team revolves around Messi as the main goalscorer with Xavi and Iniesta as the support. However in the Argentinian squad there are numerous world class strikers and goalscorers in that team such as Higuain, Aguero, Di Maria, etc. You can't just come to the conclusion that Messi does not perform well in Argentina, he does. Players should be judged based upon their club performance because it's there they play most of their football.

CO7

HSC
Why do people think Cisse is the best player in the world? Sure he's scored some superb goals and is in great form but it's Messi and Ronaldo who are the top contenders for being the best player of the world, no competition.

Cisse said himself in an interview that he was tired so he just took a shot for the sake for it. If he can pull those shots off every or nearly every game then I'll admit he's the best player. The only players who are even close to topping Messi and Ronaldo are Xavi and Iniesta.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Why do people think Cisse is the best player in the world? Sure he's scored some superb goals and is in great form but it's Messi and Ronaldo who are the top contenders for being the best player of the world, no competition.

Cisse said himself in an interview that he was tired so he just took a shot for the sake for it. If he can pull those shots off every or nearly every game then I'll admit he's the best player. The only players who are even close to topping Messi and Ronaldo are Xavi and Iniesta.
People don't think Cisse is the best. It's just a joke.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

you're just racist, a black man just can't be the world's best player can he

CO7

HSC
you're just racist, a black man just can't be the world's best player can he
You're just an idiot. In what way am I being a racist? I admit he's a good player but not among the world class yet alone the world's best player. Ever heard of Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi or Iniesta? those players can be considered one of the best.

There are numerous amount of black players better than Cisse; Henry, Ronaldo (Brazilian), Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Eto'o, Drogba and more. There are plenty of players better than Cisse.

People don't think Cisse is the best. It's just a joke.
Okay.

nedzelic

HSC
giggs? who on earth included in the same category as figo, zidane etc. top player, don't get me wrong. and an absolute stalwart, but he has never been anywhere near barca/real standards

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
giggs? who on earth included in the same category as figo, zidane etc. top player, don't get me wrong. and an absolute stalwart, but he has never been anywhere near barca/real standards
you obviously don't watch too much football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)