Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal Party of Australia

• Other

• Total voters

Sayangliss

HSC
If I could I would vote Liberals in the house an in the Senate and keep the great man Philip Ruddock MP as my local member.
Huzza! Well, I can vote and that is the plan. Although currently it's the choice between a government in power that has idiots like Conroy as part of the cabinet or a party in disarray because they can't decide if they want to make the environment just a little bit more sustainable or not.

I'm really tempted to do a donkey vote.

0bs3n3

HSC
I'm more worried about the Senate and the Greens having balance of power - a scary thought as they would do deals with the Government failing us!

Bring on the Greens demise, as happened to the Democrats after their true motives were found!
+ 1.

Retarded how apparently parties like Family First are extremist yet they are willing to proclaim the Greens as a viable alternative to either of the major parties.

Senator111

HSC
+ 1.

Retarded how apparently parties like Family First are extremist yet they are willing to proclaim the Greens as a viable alternative to either of the major parties.
Exactly - as long as you don't go as far as saying the CDP aren't extreme, then I'm okay. Hence Gordon Moyes - Great guy, got kicked out of teh CDP and now heads up Family First in NSW. He is a great guy!

Greens - never have/never will be a viable alternative!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
lol yes family first christian fruitcakes are definitely the 3rd party alternative

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
If I could I would vote Liberals in the house an in the Senate and keep the great man Philip Ruddock MP as my local member.

I'm more worried about the Senate and the Greens having balance of power - a scary thought as they would do deals with the Government failing us!

Bring on the Greens demise, as happened to the Democrats after their true motives were found!
lol

this guy... this fuckin guy

HSC
Uni Grad
I think Pirate Party, Gamers4Croydon and the sex party should fuse into something with a more attractive name.
I'm not so sure, a party that good would make me cream myself every time I heard its name. But srsly I think that would be all to good if that were to happen.

badquinton304

HSC
I'm not so sure, a party that good would make me cream myself every time I heard its name. But srsly I think that would be all to good if that were to happen.
The only beef I have with it the secks party policy that senate and reps must have equal number of females and males.

HSC
Uni Grad
The only beef I have with it the secks party policy that senate and reps must have equal number of females and males.
Hmm, how is that a problem? Or is it that more qualified people may be losin a spot just to keep gender equal?

Senator111

HSC
Hmm, how is that a problem? Or is it that more qualified people may be losin a spot just to keep gender equal?
That is my problem with it! The most qualified people should be in parliament - Would you rather a distinguished scientist who is a man or a femal factional hack who has to be their just because it is equal?

Another problem is you have a sitting female member who gets beaten by a male candidate - and you have broken the law
Stupid? I think so!

badquinton304

HSC
It will cause significant problems as well, there will be male and female candidates fielded in each seat but if there is too many of one sex do you just automatically take the next female candidate in a particular seat even if they only got 10% of the votes. Sure you can feild equal amounts of candidates from each gender but it will mean candidates that win fair and square will be kicked. It is a very poorly thought out policy.

BlackDragon

HSC
I don't think this poll tells us much because it has no ability to change. Anyway.. I will probably be voting independent or, in other words, away from the major political parties. This is my attempt to remove the crippling two-party nature of our politics, where its the story of one side getting into power because of the weakness of the other. Hopefully more credible options will, in time, begin to develop. I'm lucky though, my electorate always votes independent!! :)

Senator111

HSC
I don't think this poll tells us much because it has no ability to change. Anyway.. I will probably be voting independent or, in other words, away from the major political parties. This is my attempt to remove the crippling two-party nature of our politics, where its the story of one side getting into power because of the weakness of the other. Hopefully more credible options will, in time, begin to develop. I'm lucky though, my electorate always votes independent!! :)
Katter or Windsor?, to a lesser extent Oakeshoft - as he has only been there since 2008 - the other 2 have been their for ages!

BlackDragon

HSC
Windsor, yep! And yeah, I think this is his third term in the house of reps now. He's quite an intelligent and sensible guy and I just think its good to have as many independents as possible in the parliament. He'll definitely get voted in again. He gets some crazy margin like 75 percent each time. :) Vote not labor/coalition! They are ultimately really similar anyway.

Senator111

HSC
Not with Abbott at the helm, they are different! Windsor, the member for New England off the top of my head. Great guy, as you stated sensible and makes for an interesting speech! I have Philip Ruddock :tongue: He is awesome I find though! Very down to earth.

BlackDragon

HSC
Greens? No..
Rudd? No.
Abbott? haha no.

Who else can I vote for?
gah why do you know so much about this stuff!? Who IS our local independent anyway?

maybe I would know if I didn't have my head stuck in the past all the time..
Its always good to vote away from the major parties. Especially in the senate. Australian politics would improve if there were more credible options. Independents!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)