Who's been mugged before?? (1 Viewer)

Who's been mugged before??

• Yes, got beaten up

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Yes, just mugged

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • No, but i've mugged someone

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • No, i'm a good boy/girl and stay out of trouble :)

Votes: 46 68.7%

• Total voters

monesh

HSC
walking home from school, 5 arabs in one car (lol faggots) stop next to me ask for my phone, obv i say no 3 get out i kick the door back on one and his leg got fucked, then i leg it into this little area where it was full of trees, due to my blackness they found it hard to see me and i jumped some fences and ran home, to this day i lol at the door that i kicked into the arab. lol

WannaBang?

HSC
walking home from school, 5 arabs in one car (lol faggots) stop next to me ask for my phone, obv i say no 3 get out i kick the door back on one and his leg got fucked, then i leg it into this little area where it was full of trees, due to my blackness they found it hard to see me and i jumped some fences and ran home, to this day i lol at the door that i kicked into the arab. lol
don't be racist.

ForbiddenND

HSC
never been mugged nor threatened. which is weird considering i'm like only 170cm and am asian (but then again the asian might scare them off?)

soo true your littliness thinks that you are like a year 8 or 9 kid so they think u got nothing :p

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
I had an attempted mugging, guy threw a sucker punch at me tried to grab my phone , missed it and ran away. Left me with a split lip and a destroyed shirt cause I couldn't was the blood from the lip of it

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Fuck , i needed surgery on that leg dickhead. :vcross:

Last edited:

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Pulling out a hobby knife is better then nothing. Many people here are throwing stones at situations they have never experienced. In regards to inflicting damage with a multitool, it would be as effective as any other knife,especially if they're unaware of your intentions to defend yourself in such a violent manner. Consider this situation, you get on a train at 11.00pm, no one else is on the train but you. You're not sitting near the guard comp and two thugs get on the train and sit next to you. They say "give all your money right now cunt or I'm gonna smash ya fkn head in", so you give them your money. After they have taken your money, phone and clothing they start kicking you and calling you names and one says "let's kill the cunt"... How unfortunate it is for you since you're not carrying your multitool. Now listen, if the situation happened to me, I would give them everything in the hope that they will fuck off, but if I was hit anywhere, I would stand up and walk off. If they followed and continued to threatn me, by then I would have my blade ready and I would aim for the neck.

Personally I'd prefer to be in a cell then a cofn, and btw if you're a student and a gud citizen, and you stabbed thugs in self defenz, hot water my fkn arse.

You just need a good reason as to y u were carrying the blade," I use for my bicycle sir. Or even to peel your oranges at school...

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
My bad, not at school, don't take a blade to school... Peel my oranges at work

toadcat

HSC
Pulling out a hobby knife is better then nothing. Many people here are throwing stones at situations they have never experienced. In regards to inflicting damage with a multitool, it would be as effective as any other knife,especially if they're unaware of your intentions to defend yourself in such a violent manner. Consider this situation, you get on a train at 11.00pm, no one else is on the train but you. You're not sitting near the guard comp and two thugs get on the train and sit next to you. They say "give all your money right now cunt or I'm gonna smash ya fkn head in", so you give them your money. After they have taken your money, phone and clothing they start kicking you and calling you names and one says "let's kill the cunt"... How unfortunate it is for you since you're not carrying your multitool. Now listen, if the situation happened to me, I would give them everything in the hope that they will fuck off, but if I was hit anywhere, I would stand up and walk off. If they followed and continued to threatn me, by then I would have my blade ready and I would aim for the neck.

Personally I'd prefer to be in a cell then a cofn, and btw if you're a student and a gud citizen, and you stabbed thugs in self defenz, hot water my fkn arse.

You just need a good reason as to y u were carrying the blade," I use for my bicycle sir. Or even to peel your oranges at school...
What the fuck is up with all the arm-chair warriors that come out of the woodworks in threads like these?
I highly doubt you'd have an idea how to effectively use a blade in a combat situation, so you'd probably just have it taken off of you and used against you. Good work, you've now made the situation much worse for yourself.
The best defence for mugging is to just run away, and if needed, give your stuff away. Is being bashed for your phone/wallet really worth it? Also, avoid situations where you put yourself in danger, ie waiting alone at bus stops/train stations, sitting alone on trains, walking by yourself absorbed in a text message or song playing on your iPod.

TL;DR, If you are mugged, give them your shit and run because if they are going to mug you THEY'VE ALREADY SIZED YOU UP AND HAVE DETERMINED THAT THEY WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE YOU. You will lose 99% of the time, and pulling a fucking knife out will only make the situation worse.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Yeah, run where fkwit? Running would make it worse IMO, it gives them an excuse to tackle and punch you half to death.
I doubt, I doubt, I doubt... you know nothing, shut the fk up.

We're genralising the situation. Let them size you up. If it's ten thugs, run? Is that it? GL. You're in trouble either way, but if things turn super sour at least you went down with a fight.

You failed to read the situation I put forward; no where to run, they've threatened to kill you and there's no help? What do you do? Run? Clutz

xLonnie

HSC
Never, but I've only been out of my house like twice. The other day on the street some giant islander guy asked me for $3 for the bus, I took out my wallet right in front of him and two twenty dollar notes were in plain sight, he could have easily just taken it off me and walked away, but he didn't <3.

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Yeah, run where fkwit? Running would make it worse IMO, it gives them an excuse to tackle and punch you half to death.
I doubt, I doubt, I doubt... you know nothing, shut the fk up.

We're genralising the situation. Let them size you up. If it's ten thugs, run? Is that it? GL. You're in trouble either way, but if things turn super sour at least you went down with a fight.

You failed to read the situation I put forward; no where to run, they've threatened to kill you and there's no help? What do you do? Run? Clutz
It also depends on how tough they are. If they are bad ass motherfuckers straight out of prison then stabbing them with a 2inch blade is just going to make them angry. If they are just drunk wannabe GANGSTAZ WESTSIDE then if you start stabbing one and they see blood pissing out they are gonna run or atleast be shocked enough to give you a chance to escape.

I also probably shouldnt say this, but yes i said stabbing. Once wont do anything, they wont even feel it. Even in the neck wont do anything except make them bleed alot.

Basically its usually best to give over what you have, try to run or some combination of the two [e.g throw your phone and wallet down the length of the train and run in the other direction]. Its only specific circumstances where you are going to need to fight back

e.g like in this Brutal bashing at Melbourne train station caught on film | National News | News.com.au where the guy gave over the backpack, they followed him into the passage and beat the fuck out of him, kicked him in the head heaps etc.
e is very lucky he didnt die, being kicked in the head even once could kill you, and he is even more lucky he didnt suffer brain damage. do you want to be drooling over your keyboard and having to wear slip on shoes because you cant tie laces for the rest of your life?

If that guy had a small blade or like i suggest, a bright flashlight he might have been able to fight back and scare them enough to escape or maybe even overcome them.

He gave over his stuff. He was cornered and couldn't escape, he offered no resistance and there was no reason for them to hurt him other than the cruelty in their hearts. Because he couldnt defend himself he got severely beaten and could have died. These are the situations where you need to defend yourself

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Honestly who doesnt carry around at least 3 bucks in their wallet?
haha. Yeah but cause you're a girl, if you were a dude. He'll prolly be like
all haka on your ass

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
OK, so hand over gear and run.
Some of these individuals can be brutal; it's seems like the smart thing to do is to carry some sort of protection. It's unfortunate that these incidents occur and the best way to prevent them is to implement high quality security systems on trains, maybe a guard on each train after a particular time and longer prison terms for offenders.

Does anyone know if train related criminal activity has dropped substantially since the introduction of transit officers? It would've drppd buy how much...

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I've never been looked at once. I don't know what it is, I'm 160cm tall, not of large build... And yet have never even been looked at, let alone been assaulted or been in a fight.

aq15

HSC
Guys, guys. Why carry a knife that most likely wouldn't hold up as a defence case, when you can use a pen?

Personaly i think a pen is all anyone needs for self defence.

It is a common thing to have on you and it is also leathal and effective in defending yourself. Its lighter than a knife and most likely wont be used against you if you drop it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)