Who's been mugged before?? (1 Viewer)

Who's been mugged before??

• Yes, got beaten up

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Yes, just mugged

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • No, but i've mugged someone

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • No, i'm a good boy/girl and stay out of trouble :)

Votes: 46 68.7%

• Total voters

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Whats that gonna do? boxing is probably the worst defence form to learn against multiple opponents, and fails miserably when the fight [inevitably] gets taken to the ground.

and yeah you wont be able to do shit if they have a knife, but knowing how to take a hit and give some back is better than being just another statistic i guess.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Someone tried to mug me before, but i used magic sleight-of-hand to convince the guy that my pockets were empty.

And when he didn't believe me, i went kung-fu on his ass.

p__D

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
lol all u ppl saying that only wankers get mugged, its NOT true

i got off at the station minding my own business, and these guys i never had seen or known before mugged me down at the bus interchange

admittedly it was late at night, but it was only on a wednesday and i was still wearing my school uniform

there are just some people who enjoy doing stoopid stuff like that

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
lol all u ppl saying that only wankers get mugged, its NOT true

i got off at the station minding my own business, and these guys i never had seen or known before mugged me down at the bus interchange

admittedly it was late at night, but it was only on a wednesday and i was still wearing my school uniform

there are just some people who enjoy doing stoopid stuff like that
A friend was mugged at Turramurra Station as well, those that mugged him took him to the ATM machine where he checked his balance. They then asked for $10 to which he replied "the ATM only dispenses in $20 bills" so he withdrew $20 gave it to them, asked for his wallet back and was warned that they know where he lives and if he dobs in, they would come get him.

auraflux7

HSC
ahahhahaha lol.. I have plenty of mates who mug people. I'm not proud of this, but yeah they do it. I think it gives them a sense of dominance or something. Ipods/Mobile phones are the most desired items lol, some people who are experienced in mugging, actually fucking check your pockets.. how fucked up is that. I'm going to make a huge generalisation and say most of the muggers are Pacific Islander appearance and most of the 'muggees' (people who get mugged) are usually asian/whites and especially especially INDIAN looking guys.

Last edited:

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
A friend was mugged at Turramurra Station as well, those that mugged him took him to the ATM machine where he checked his balance. They then asked for $10 to which he replied "the ATM only dispenses in $20 bills" so he withdrew $20 gave it to them, asked for his wallet back and was warned that they know where he lives and if he dobs in, they would come get him.
haha who wulda thought, tuzza stn the most dangerous place in sydney LOL

how long ago was it???????? cos a lot of those ppl have now moved on from turramurra

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Only wankers who go out looking for trouble will get mugged.
Your a fucking idiot.

I find it amusing when the school bullies try and mug you out of school, as they tried to do to me at mc donalds.

Got to school half of year 12 abused them.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Just run brah. Even if you get past the first two guys, you never know. They might have 8 mates around the corner waiting for you.

Confined spaces like a train it would be totally different. You'd have to be a bit more vigilant pre-boarding i guess.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Never been mugged.

Everyone seems to have their own stories of methods or how to get out of a mugging. I tend not to have many possessions on my person at any given time and that seems to work. I think people should be more cautious to losing or misplacing things as it's far more common and results in greater losses than being mugged.

Being self aware in a public setting not only ensures you don't lose things it also acts as a barrier to potential muggers. They tend to prefer catching people "off guard" and for good reason as they pose less of a threat and have less control over the situation.

When being mugged you should scope the severity of the situation. How insistant is the person on stealing your things? If they're desperate that is a sign that you should give them up without resisting. 'Cause they'll go to extremes.

css

HSC
I've been sort of mugged. It was a bit of a fail mugging though.

These lads on cityrail came up in an otherwise empty carriage, asked me for my phone and money.
I said no.
They just looked really confused and kind of stood there for a bit and then walked out. Stupid lads, I had a laptop in my bag.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I was with a friend, lad asked for the time and my friend pointed to the lads watch.

I laughed.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
I was grabbed from behind with a full nelson once.
They pointed a knife at my face and asked me to answer them.
I had nothing to say and I felt like I was violated and humiliated and couldn't take it anymore and said,
"Why don't you finish me off?"
Next thing I knew I was choked until I was unconscious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)