Who's excited to start uni? (1 Viewer)

LolaBell

HSC
Who's excited to start uni?!
Which course & uni are you thinking of going into

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
I would love to study PhB Science at ANU...provided I gain a scholarship to cover accom. :)

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
very excited to start uni, albeit i dont want my holidays to end ever. i'm going to be doing psychology/law at wollongong :)

LolaBell

HSC
very excited to start uni, albeit i dont want my holidays to end ever. i'm going to be doing psychology/law at wollongong :)
Me NEITHER !!! I can't imagine going back into that exhausting and stressing study routine again :(
But then again I am really excited to find out what uni life is like, learn interesting and important things (unlike in high school) and to meet lots of different/new people!!!

deswa1

HSC
Pretty excited for uni tbh- should be fun. And commerce/law. Still tossing up between UNSW and USyd but leaning towards UNSW

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Pretty excited for uni tbh- should be fun. And commerce/law. Still tossing up between UNSW and USyd but leaning towards UNSW
the only people I know doing comm/law at USyd swapped to arts/law
(so now I teckers only know sci/law and arts/law peeps)

So probs do it at unsw
I've never heard anything bad about it there

Yay

madharris

HSC
N/A
I am so excited! However I still haven't decided what to put as my first preference!!
Tossing between
Physiotherapy, occupational therapy, adv science and science/commerce

Someone enlighten me :(

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Hopefully I will see you next year then :D If you do come to UNSW and need some guidance(where's where and who's who) around feel free to contact me. I probs can't help you with the academics since you are smarter than me hahaha

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I think people are excited for the uni lifestyle, not so much the actual studying part of uni.
Woah.

Thank you captain Obvious.

I never would've figured that out on my own.

enoilgam

HSC
Woah.

Thank you captain Obvious.

I never would've figured that out on my own.
Well, I was trying to counter the point which effy made about the honeymoon period wearing off. Yes, the work will get tedious, but people still enjoy the uni lifestyle for a while into their degree.

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
Well, I was trying to counter the point which effy made about the honeymoon period wearing off. Yes, the work will get tedious, but people still enjoy the uni lifestyle for a while into their degree.
yes
that is what we were saying
we were getting across the temporary part of it ALL ALL ALL theh only person who specified the work part of it was morts, and even then he didn't rly
we're not trying to crush dreams we're just putting padding down for the let down these young people are going to experience
wot r u doin you're not counteracting you're adding

SanjoyM

HSC
Super EXCITED!! Either Medical Science Adv or Psychology/Literature/Law :D
These courses and their electives seem intriguing!! Fascinating actually!! So excited to learn something new :D Woo! haha :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)