whos ready for maths?? (1 Viewer)

Rampager

HSC
2 unit wont be bad, like some other poster said, just go through and do Questions 7->10.

3 unit though, oh boy, pain train fucking incoming.

hebstiklez

HSC
Takuto said:
ignoring all the nerds on top

whos SCREWED?

lol
takuto we have so much in common

lol!!!

it'll snow in my backyard on christmas day before im ready lol

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
2 unit i hope...... depend on the questions and if i dont make silly errors

3 unit however will be epic rapage....i dont know anything..

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm as ready as I'll ever be, I think.

I've done all my summaries, learned all my formulas, done past papers 2001-2007 plus a past trial paper.

I can do Q 1-9.

Q 10 is an absolute bitch that I can never do... I can get like 1 mark for writing down a formula.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
UncoKane said:
I'm as ready as I'll ever be, I think.

I've done all my summaries, learned all my formulas, done past papers 2001-2007 plus a past trial paper.

I can do Q 1-9.

Q 10 is an absolute bitch that I can never do... I can get like 1 mark for writing down a formula.
If you cannot do Q10, you have not understood the concepts in depth.

Give Q10 another shot.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
lyounamu said:
If you cannot do Q10, you have not understood the concepts in depth.

Give Q10 another shot.
I give Q10 a shot on every paper.

They're just ridiculously hard.

Like I was doing Q10 of 2002... I got half way through the first question and got stuck.

Each step took me 2 lines... It was just so hard to simplify! Too many freaking numbers. I could differentiate it fine, just simplifying is a bitch.

duy.le

HSC
conics2008 said:
I'm just expanding my anal hole so it wont hurt that much when the paper rapes me.
lol. im sorta ready and not, but im as ready as ill get really, learning new stuff pushes old stuff out. there isnt much u can do, u cant learn EVERYTHING in 4 unit, there is just absolutely infinite anounts of questions

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
So SO SO pumped at the moment, i feel ready but i want to confirm everything tomoz. I just done two past papers today and got 118(2001) and 120(2002). MAX1 im pretty ready for, it kinda depends upoon the paper i've realised, marks have ranged from 67-81 lol

sparkerasp

HSC
UncoKane said:
Each step took me 2 lines... It was just so hard to simplify! Too many freaking numbers. I could differentiate it fine, just simplifying is a bitch.
That's the main thing with Q9 and 10. It's simplification. If you don't know how to simplify, then you most likely will not know how to do it, unless it doesn't involves simply simplification :)

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
im kinda ready for 2u
what raw mark do you need for a band 6?
i got 101/120 for trial, hoping to up that a bit.

cathyjun28

HSC
3U should be alright for me, just need to revise some questions. BUT 4U!!!I've been doing past papers for weeks. And today I did one which took me hours, I'm so tired....There's no way I can attempt all the questions in 3 hours.:mad1:

Last edited:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
I'm not so worried about 2u right now. I'm just hoping I do extra well. lol

3u is eh. Will work on that for a bit more.

dolbinau

HSC
Screwed for 3u but good for 2u. Luckily I have 12 units

simone.lee

HSC
2 unit should be fine for me....I got 105/120 in my trial with about 10 of the marks I lost being stupid mistakes.....I do have problems with question 10 in most of the past papers, but I can usually get a few marks out of them despite not actually getting to the right answer. But I don't like probability AT ALL...and I'm not the biggest fan of superannuation & time repayments, so they could cost me a few marks.

3 unit is another story. I only just understood projectile motion yesterday, and still cannot do binomials and permutations & combinations haha. I also have a love/hate relationship with circle geometry, when I can get them out, I love it, but when I can't (which is about 50% of the time), I hate it.

shadyhaze

HSC
q 10 2unit write it out whilst wasting as much space as possible...when its all spread out its fairly simple except 2000 question 10b WTF! i need to look at answers for first 2 steps then its easy

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
simone.lee said:
2 unit should be fine for me....I got 105/120 in my trial with about 10 of the marks I lost being stupid mistakes.....I do have problems with question 10 in most of the past papers, but I can usually get a few marks out of them despite not actually getting to the right answer. But I don't like probability AT ALL...and I'm not the biggest fan of superannuation & time repayments, so they could cost me a few marks.

3 unit is another story. I only just understood projectile motion yesterday, and still cannot do binomials and permutations & combinations haha. I also have a love/hate relationship with circle geometry, when I can get them out, I love it, but when I can't (which is about 50% of the time), I hate it.
I'm the same - the only real problems I have are Q10 and superannuation/loan repayments.

dpospination

HSC
hebstiklez said:
takuto we have so much in common

lol!!!

it'll snow in my backyard on christmas day before im ready lol
'

hey, dont joke, it has snowed on Chrostmas day in Australia before, but u have to be at a higher altitude- try blue mountains or armidale and u may, once in 50 years maybe get lucky... but not in uir bacyard or in the Sydney Basin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)