Whos Smarter? Private or Public School in Legal? (1 Viewer)

Whos more smarter in legal?

• Private schools kick Public School Ass!

Votes: 36 28.6%
  • Public schools kick Private School Ass!

Votes: 48 38.1%
  • They\'re equal, just the amount of effort put into it....

Votes: 40 31.7%
  • No idea, i\'m just stupid

Votes: 9 7.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

connie

HSC
N/A
You know Connie, you really need a lecture......I can personally proof that public students are just as good as those who goes to private school........ i don't think you can "proof" anything seeing as it is completely out of context, i think you meant prove...

I'm in the public system, so whats wrong with it huh? You have something against the public system? In fact the public system is one of the best.......it enables each individual students to be independant rather than let a teacher feed you all the work where all private school does......... g you can copy what someone else said, how do you know whether every (or any) private school has teachers feeding the students? a teacher is a teacher, what makes a teacher in a private school spoon feed and a teacher in a public school not?

The argument is, why are private school more smarter? Well let me tell you, there teacher feeds them with all their knowledge, guide them teach them how to play smart etc...........because thats why they're getting those top pay... i think you mean their? and my argument was nothing of the sort, i don't believe either are smarter, my argument is YOU CAN PAY FOR A GOOD EDUCATION FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, what is so difficult about reading that sentence... you can pay for a good education? tell me where it says anything about intelligence? anything about being better?

While in the public system, teachers don't feed you everything, while they do help not to the extend which private school teachers help.......... you already said that... or copied it from the other replies

So wake up........dumb dumb.............because it will be proven in this years HSC that public school will just as kick ass as the private ones!! mmm i'm the dumb one? i can spell? i can grasp other people's arguments? i can make up an argument of my own? i can prove my argument! and "dumb dumb" i can shut you the fuck down and win an argument

if i were you i'd be studying to beat me

Smokin'Squirrel

Learning to Surf
HSC
Hi... I'm back....

To ms 12.
It seems that I overestimated your level of intelligence. Can't you recognise subtle humour aimed at connie for the benefit of the rest of us.

Alternatively,
Connie, you have lived entirely up to my less than average expectations of you. Once again you have proved my point. Less time in Public education = less knowledge of what you are talking about!

Also, attacking someone elses grammer will not mean that you have or will succeed at anything.

Blazezs, when you kick Connie's Private school royal ase, please ensure that you display it on this site on December 18th.

Bye for now

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Smokin'Squirrel
Hi... I'm back....

To ms 12.
It seems that I overestimated your level of intelligence. Can't you recognise subtle humour aimed at connie for the benefit of the rest of us.
Once again, grow up.

stressed monkie

im a random
against the better judgement of my heart as a future shrink my head has told my heart to be quite therefore i have just a few things to say:

1) we have all graduated and in like a couple of months whatever school we went to will be completely irrelevant

2) legal exam is on friday, 7 days away lets waste all our energy on that, thought i must say that this argument is quite helpful for analsing the legal system

3) school is school as i mentioned before it is up to the student to do the work and it is up to them if they want to succeed or not

4) private schools MAY have better facilities but that is because they get gov't payments plus the over priced fees that the students pay--therefore it is my belief that private schools should not get gov't grants

5) if this in any way offends someones ideas or beliefs please disregard it as i have only given my personal opinion and if you all notice i did not mention anyone who has previously replied therefore no-one should have a go at me

6) finally i have gone to both public and catholic schools (just graduated from a catholic school) and i admit that at both it was up to me to work the teachers were always there but I was the one who had to put in the effort

thats all
thanx

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I agree, we've pretty much finished school, who gives a shit anymore. Legal is on Friday (which sucks arse cos we all have at least 3 exams nect week if not more!) so everyone should be studying up for that

landi

money can buy you ritalin, which can help you concentrate and do better than those who don't have it.... legal is basically commonsense, you just have to remember the cases and legislation and then drop them into your essays and you'll do fine

tatsumakisen

Connie, don't you find it all extremely sad?

You pay ridiculous sums of money to attend a private school, and they don't even teach you:

- Empathy
- Sympathy for those less privileged than yourself
- Why it's terribly ignorant to make big generalisations like you've just done
- Open-mindedness
- Tact
- How to be someone the wider community values
- How to capitalise
- The difference between confidence and dickheadness.

Your mere existence in this thread advocates the suspicions that private schools are closed off from the rest of the world. You truly are nave. Money can't buy everything. It cant buy the determination to learn and accomplish great things in even the worst financial situations. More often than you superficial thoughts allow you believe, the best things in life are free.

The most admirable people are the ones who can do well without buying their way in. And by the looks of it, youll be paying for additional points, or even full fee, for admission into your desired course. You certainly sound like you have the money to.

Kazzy Kaz

LETS FACE IT BUCKO, YOU'RE NOTHING WITHOUT MONEY, YOU CAN WHINE ABOUT HOW YOUR MOTHERS A CRACKWHORE AND YOUR DADS AN ALCHO BUT NOTHINGS GUNNA CHANGE YOU'RE A FUCKING POORASS WHO ATTENDS A STATE SCHOOL, DO US ALL A FAVOUR, SHUT UP, AND MAKE THE MOST OF THE DOLE...

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
lol ohhh, i go to a public st ate school and to be honest ppl make the most out of their own life, whether u have money or dont, as long as when u have it u realise and appreciate wat money u have and the way u got it is becasue of hard work.... and also realise money isnt everything

Kblay

Hey first response,

I go to a private school and 36 girls out of 140 do legal. I had a good teacher who was enthusatic about the subject. I believe however its up to each individual into gathering proper information on different topics of legal, Such as cases and articles... its how much you want it that counts.. plus scaling means shit if you don't get over average

connie

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tatsumakisen
Connie, don't you find it all extremely sad?

You pay ridiculous sums of money to attend a private school, and they don't even teach you:

- Empathy
- Sympathy for those less privileged than yourself
- Why it's terribly ignorant to make big generalisations like you've just done
- Open-mindedness
- Tact
- How to be someone the wider community values
- How to capitalise
- The difference between confidence and dickheadness.

Your mere existence in this thread advocates the suspicions that private schools are closed off from the rest of the world. You truly are nave. Money can't buy everything. It cant buy the determination to learn and accomplish great things in even the worst financial situations. More often than you superficial thoughts allow you believe, the best things in life are free.

The most admirable people are the ones who can do well without buying their way in. And by the looks of it, youll be paying for additional points, or even full fee, for admission into your desired course. You certainly sound like you have the money to.

ok well theres one think i can't seem to be able to buy and thats the terrific skill you possess to know so much about some you don't know

hmmmmmm dickhead do me a favour and point out my generalisation? i think if u should criticise anyone maybe it should be blazes because thats who said that private kids were smarter... so u fucking moron u think you can't pay a good education (like i say u can) write a letter to the fucking prime minister and let him no that he has your permission to shut down all private schools because they are a waste of space as they don't offer any better education than a public school...his care factor about your opinion will be the equivalent of mine...

Karlee

Connie, the question whether you are smarter than Ms 12 is irrelevant, because you are a complete bitch and a nasty person, and it'll come back to you throughout your life. You won't get anywhere with an attitude like that.
Do us a favour, and get over yourself. Everyone else is over you.

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by connie
i simply pointed out that you "CAN PAY FOR A GOOD EDUCATION," which you previously denied in your comment, "you can't pay for a good education," as you can see again you are in agreeance with me
heh ... i love these arguments about who has a *good education* where people get so pissed off they sound like morons :p

Last edited:

Ringo

Originally posted by Karlee
Connie, the question whether you are smarter than Ms 12 is irrelevant, because you are a complete bitch and a nasty person, and it'll come back to you throughout your life. You won't get anywhere with an attitude like that.
Do us a favour, and get over yourself. Everyone else is over you.
clearly not you *rolls eyes*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)