Whos Smarter? Private or Public School in Legal? (1 Viewer)

Whos more smarter in legal?

• Private schools kick Public School Ass!

Votes: 36 28.6%
  • Public schools kick Private School Ass!

Votes: 48 38.1%
  • They\'re equal, just the amount of effort put into it....

Votes: 40 31.7%
  • No idea, i\'m just stupid

Votes: 9 7.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Smokin'Squirrel

Learning to Surf
HSC
Unless you give me any information, I can freely infer what ever I like!!!!

You do Legal Studies.
You should know that I have a freedom of speech.

P.S. Sedition can only be wrong if you attack the State and incite others to do the same. it's is not an infringement for myself to attack a fool like you!

Ringo

Originally posted by Smokin'Squirrel
Unless you give me any information, I can freely infer what ever I like!!!!

You do Legal Studies.
You should know that I have a freedom of speech.

P.S. Sedition can only be wrong if you attack the State and incite others to do the same. it's is not an infringement for myself to attack a fool like you!
right, thats a sound legal argument.
Innocent until proven guilty - ring a bell?

by the way, freedom of speech is limited by laws that limit harrassment and infringment of other's rights. What makes you superior to anyone that you can insult them baselessly?

connie

HSC
N/A
no one said it was against the law wanker,

you do legal studies
you show know moral and ethics

p.s it shows you are judgemental and shallow when you insult someone you don't know

"unless you give me any information, i can freely infer what ever i like!!!!!!"

you have plently on me, u share nothing about yourself... i disclosed my name, my school, my picture (or part thereof) and none are anything to be ashamed of,

you however remain very secretive, hiding behind a ridiculos name.. smokin'squirrel wtf!

hmmm here's a challenge for you, go to the non-school section post a thread called "who's more likely to crack a camera lense" post your picture and in return i will send you mine, and prove to me how "ugly you think i am"

because thats what legal studies is about, backing your statement up with proof, so go on, for once in your life PROVE SOMETHING

Smokin'Squirrel

Learning to Surf
HSC
When your mate freely comes in and says that Private is better than public, then I can pass judgement.
I think there is no difference. It's the amount of work you put in.

Hence, my opinions are not baseless but well informed. Go back and read her debate with Ms 12 on pages 4 and 5 if you don't believe me.

Ringo

I'm off to do some Crime revision and then blissful sleeeeeeep...

g'night Kaz, Con and Mandy

connie

HSC
N/A
and thanking you rich, thats right, continually insulting someone is a form and harrassment,

continuallly doing could lead one to commit something where the use of provocation could come into play

*stroke chin, deep in thought*

Ringo

When your mate freely comes in and says that Private is better than public, then I can pass judgement.
no, then you can pass judgement ON THAT ISSUE not on Connie herself.

connie

HSC
N/A
no you are taking words out of their context, i said private was better in terms of resources... yes i did... i also said you could pay for a good education... so what? does that make me stupid and ugly and not going to get into law?

g if you have the ability to know all that based one continuous argument.. maybe you should go into horoscopes

night rich

connie

HSC
N/A
your quick to bring the past up, a good attempt to ignore the present, you comment not on my present arguments but on days old, why is that little squirrel?

you have the ability to predict my uai, but not rebuttle an argument, why is that little squirrel?

you can tell a person they could crack a camera lens, but yet you suck at defending yourself, why is that little squirrel?

you claim to have a good understanding of legal studies but fail to understand that you continually insulting someone is a form of harrassment, why is that little squirrel?

finding this annoying, why is that little squirrel?

connie

HSC
N/A
so i expect to see that thread in non-school sometime hey?

connie

HSC
N/A
i don't like it when someone trys to argue with you but always changes the topic

here i cut and pasted the most recent arguments for which i am still waiting for a reply squirrel boy, when you actually have an answer, an informed answer, an answer with proof of your allegations then reply otherwise stop proving your own idiacy:

no one said it was against the law wanker,

you do legal studies
you show know moral and ethics

p.s it shows you are judgemental and shallow when you insult someone you don't
know

:chainsaw:

"unless you give me any information, i can freely infer what ever i like!!!!!!"

you have plently on me, u share nothing about yourself... i disclosed my name,
my school, my picture (or part thereof) and none are anything to be ashamed of,

you however remain very secretive, hiding behind a ridiculos name..
smokin'squirrel wtf! :chainsaw:

hmmm here's a challenge for you, go to the non-school section post a thread
called "who's more likely to crack a camera lense" post your picture and in return
i will send you mine, and prove to me how "ugly you think i am"

because thats what legal studies is about, backing your statement up with proof,
so go on, for once in your life PROVE SOMETHING:chainsaw:

i don't believe this was a pick on Connie thread????? it was who's smarter in
legal... some moron earlier posted a reply saying you can't pay for a good
education, i simply disagreed and have been insulted since...

look you stupid fuck, smokin'squirrel you say cobbity as thats something to be
ashamed of, lower class or something, an acre of land in cobbity is worth the
same as many small inner city blocks, however that is irrelevant, i don't claim to
come from some millionaire family (although that is quite debatable), so you
don't know whether i am poor, rich or average, you've never seen me so you
don't know if i'm ugly, beautiful or average, you've never sat the same test as me
and had it marked by the same person so you don't know whether i'm smarter
than you (at schoolwork) or not, so OVERALL U KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT ME AND you are
PISSING ME OF EXTREMELY, if your so high and fucking mighty, tell us your
school, where u live, send in a pic, and a certificate with your iq and then i'll pass
judgement on you but until then unless you have something to say about legal
how bout you just shut the fuck up!:chainsaw:

hahahaha i guarentee you my assessment marks will be scaled up alot higher
than yours seeing as you go to a bad public school with a "fucked up class" and as
for in the hsc who knows who will do better, we can compare after, but isn't it
going to suck when my 80's and 86's get aligned up to your 94 simply because
the people in my legal class do better then the people in yours:chainsaw:

*smiles*

i talk too much? i don't remember saying ANYTHING, hold on you must have
meant type too much... haha is there such a thing?:chainsaw:

and i didn't do the catholic trial, i did the independant, you think your 94 is good
but i can guarantee you my legal teacher wouldn't have given you 94, simply so it
doesn't encourage complacency...

btw squirrel boy, i am looking directly at the camera in that picture... it is
ridiculous to try and insinuate i'm ugly when you have never seen me and if you
ever do have the pleasure you would know what you did insinuate was a lie... there are
mirrors these days and hey u gotta love yourself for someone else too...:chainsaw:

as for not getting into a law course, for all you know i may have plans to do it uws
where the uai is very low for law, or as i have previously indicated i do have three
other preferences and whether i get straight into law or i later transfer, unless i
die or become mentally ill in the next 2 years i promise you i will be doing a law
course!!!!!!!!

oh so what you're telling me is if i told said i was going to a certain uni that u
were interested in you'd reconsider???? i somehow doubt it, therefore i think you
were in fact interested and i adjusted my avatar so you can see it in colour...

you keep saying all this financial backing, again you are making a presupposition,
for all you know i could be on a scholarship and very poor?!!!:chainsaw:

gets some facts then try to create an argument, u would suck at being a lawyer

to smokin'sqiurrel (everyone else can ignore)

hahahahaha yes you are quite lucky you don't know me, i have a dislike for
stupidity, i'm planning to apply for law?

hmmm i find you rather amusing, you seem to be of the opinion i am ignorant....

mummy and daddy's money runs out... that is quite a presupposition for all you
know my parents could be dead and a wealthy relative could be paying my school
fee's or my grandparents... so inorder to prevent hurting someone for no reason
be careful what you say...:chainsaw:

i don't think you have quite had the opportunity to chew me up and spit me out,
you say for me "failure is inevitable," i'd rather listen to the opinion's of those that
no me, i'll quote a few from my year book;

"i admire your determination, you are going to go far girl"
"you will go far with your determination"
"in the future, if i need a lawyer i will call you"
"whateva you do you will do it well"
"have alot of intelligence"
"nothing will be able to stop you'
"i reckon you are pretty much unstoppable"

i will stop now, but i think if that many people have confidence in my abilities i
doubt i will have "no leg to stand on"

you will be the one to face much difficulty in your life, judging people you do not
know

i don't believe i am in the top canditure in the state for EVERYTHING, hence yes
those good at high scaling subjects like 4 unit maths and english and extension
history etc. will all beat me, however in terms of my subjects i think i'm in the top
somewhere and will get the uai i need

HannieStar

i said i would laugh if you-and others whoe have soooo much faith in the private system- i never said you would not get into your course.
i am sorry-that was unjustified as I don't know you. I was just pointing out that at the time I thought it would be amusing seeing your faith in the private system- however i am sorry for saying that to you. It was out of line.

Smokin'Squirrel

Learning to Surf
HSC
Firstly, stop playing the victim and quit shedding crocodile tears. If this was a character debate, it would have been over long ago. I never said that you were ugly nor rich nor poor... so cut the superficial crap. It would seem that you made a few 'presuppositions' of your own.

For those still interested in the debate at hand, this is my final thought:

There is no difference between Public and Private. Merely the candidature. Connie bases her 'opinions' on 3 years of junior high school at a public high school. It shows how uninformed she is as those of us who stuck it out will all know that there is an element of educational edicate that is formed between teacher and student in the senior school. The kind of education that MONEY CAN NOT BUY!

Additionally, it would be an awful shame if inequalities within social contexts meant that your 86% was scaled higher than G's 94%, merely because of the people around you.

For Connie, you can go and chew my squirrel nuts.

For everyone else, I shall be reading and returning fan mail on this thread, post HSC!
Good luck everyone!

Oh, and Connie, Harrassment is a two way street. You could have walked or looked away at any time.
This inane arguement, which you have duely lost, ENDS NOW!

In the words of Ringo himself: "SHUT DOWN!"

Last edited:

mememe

This thread topic is ridiculous. If you work hard at a public school you can get the same mark as at a private school. No "school" is smarter. What a dumb argument to start in the first place.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Firstly, stop playing the victim and quit shedding crocodile tears. If this was a character debate, it would have been over long ago. I never said that you were ugly nor rich nor poor... so cut the superficial crap. It would seem that you made a few 'presuppositions' of your own.

For those still interested in the debate at hand, this is my final thought:

There is no difference between Public and Private. Merely the candidature. Connie bases her 'opinions' on 3 years of junior high school at a public high school. It shows how uninformed she is as those of us who stuck it out will all know that there is an element of educational edicate that is formed between teacher and student in the senior school. The kind of education that MONEY CAN NOT BUY!

Additionally, it would be an awful shame if inequalities within social contexts meant that your 86% was scaled higher than G's 94%, merely because of the people around you.

For Connie, you can go and chew my squirrel nuts.

For everyone else, I shall be reading and returning fan mail on this thread, post HSC!
Good luck everyone!

Oh, and Connie, Harrassment is a two way street. You could have walked or looked away at any time.
This inane arguement, which you have duely lost, ENDS NOW!

In the words of Ringo himself: "SHUT DOWN!"
That was soooo lame.

You actually did insult her appearance

You won't be recieving fan mail

And you didn't shut anyone down

You cheapened the argument by bringing in personal insults and things that were totally irrelevant. The question at hand here is whether you get a better education at a private school, not whether you are going to deliberately avoid a uni cos someone else you don't know is going there. Immature is all I have got to say.

I disagreed strongly with Connie and h\we had a heated debate, but I tried not to sink to the levels you got to.

Go ahead and have a go at me, its water off a duck's back.

connie

HSC
N/A
couldn't have put it more brilliantly.....

but just one more correction for squirrel boy, i didn't say i attended for 3 years, it was one- year 10, 7-9 and 11-12 were all at a private school

blazezs

Originally posted by connie
couldn't have put it more brilliantly.....

but just one more correction for squirrel boy, i didn't say i attended for 3 years, it was one- year 10, 7-9 and 11-12 were all at a private school
You know Connie, you really need a lecture......I can personally proof that public students are just as good as those who goes to private school........

I'm in the public system, so whats wrong with it huh? You have something against the public system? In fact the public system is one of the best.......it enables each individual students to be independant rather than let a teacher feed you all the work where all private school does.........

The argument is, why are private school more smarter? Well let me tell you, there teacher feeds them with all their knowledge, guide them teach them how to play smart etc...........because thats why they're getting those top pay...

While in the public system, teachers don't feed you everything, while they do help not to the extend which private school teachers help..........

So wake up........dumb dumb.............because it will be proven in this years HSC that public school will just as kick ass as the private ones!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)