Why Do Girls Have To Make The 1st Move? (2 Viewers)

christian_j

HSC
Girls should make the first move for sure. Unless you are completely dog ugly or a 100% bitch you will pretty much definetly get the guy.
We can't read signals for shit! And rejection fuckin smashes you up, if a chick makes the first move it's a near guarantee shit will happen. Otherwise yous just give us these fucked up "hints" which are either real or do it to fuck with our heads so we ask you out, get rejected , feel like shit and boost your fuckin already over inflated egoes.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
SpoRTsGaL said:
I simply do not have the confidence or self-esteem to approach a guy and ask him out. I am also too shy. And if I got rejected, I'd feel really crap... so those who keep talking about how guys who get rejected feel like shit, it happens to girls too.
if you're hot guys will queue up waitig for a girl to come up to them.

and if you can overcome being shy, jump them and begin kissing them passionately.

you can test it on me :D

Senator04

HSC
N/A
I simply do not have the confidence or self-esteem to approach a guy and ask him out. I am also too shy. And if I got rejected, I'd feel really crap... so those who keep talking about how guys who get rejected feel like shit, it happens to girls too.
This is like the universal curse of almost everyone, the nagging self doubt that says what if they say no, not to mention our fear of the unknown. It's human nature imo. We are proud and to be rejected is possibly the worst thing that can happen to that pride.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Senator04 said:
This is like the universal curse of almost everyone, the nagging self doubt that says what if they say no, not to mention our fear of the unknown. It's human nature imo. We are proud and to be rejected is possibly the worst thing that can happen to that pride.
you look and sound like a guy I use to know.

Ryan is that you? I doubt it.

But you are my new favourite person right now. So mature! So wise!

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Inner Child, what I say is only common sense. I mean everyone wants to be loved, and to feel something for someone and have them not feel the same way, is a horrible feeling, so i guess it is natural to fear making a move in case it doesnt go right.

btw it's nice to be ur favourite person, even if only for a while. And I am not a Ryan. That name always seems to be a little too restless youth from OC now.

david88

HSC
girls dont make the first moves?

Guys always make the first moves, First moves mean flirting rite>?

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Korn said:
The wink thing is a good idea
when a guy winks at me i immediately think they are seedy. and i hate it. i doubt that id try and further any relationship with him if possible.

no one has to make the first move exactly. i mean either sex can its just traditional for men to. i wouldnt be bothered if i made the first move or the guy did.

jumb i disagree :( rejection isnt something everyone will look back on and laugh. i look back at primary school and laugh at when i was rejected by boys then or i rejected them. but rejection can scar some people forever, its what screws a lot of people up and gives them a fear or relationships and getting close to people

69^boi

HSC
N/A
isnt guys suppose to make da 1st move, coz girls shouldnt, makes them look kind of slutty abit.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
so im a slut for making the first move with my current boyfriend? i dont think so. he was shy so i just helped things along because i knew he was to shy to make a move.
its just TRADITIONAL for the guy to make the first move. and since women have become more 'outgoing' in the last 15 years, its common now for girls to make the first move

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
pinkblinkbarbie said:
jumb i disagree :( rejection isnt something everyone will look back on and laugh. i look back at primary school and laugh at when i was rejected by boys then or i rejected them. but rejection can scar some people forever, its what screws a lot of people up and gives them a fear or relationships and getting close to people
that is quite true. for some it slides off like it didn't happen. but for some it could take longer. it could mean hours, days, months, or even years. rejection is probaly most damaging to sensitive people, who only ask if they truely like someone.

here is what i think they may think.'liking someone cannot be merely just liking them.'

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
when a guy winks at me i immediately think they are seedy. and i hate it. i doubt that id try and further any relationship with him if possible.

no one has to make the first move exactly. i mean either sex can its just traditional for men to. i wouldnt be bothered if i made the first move or the guy did.

I was meaning chicks doing the wink thing, then a bloke can be pretty sure they can ask the chick out

annagurl

HSC
N/A
As a girl, I refuse to make the first move. I may choose to hint...
But make a move? No.
That's for the guy to do imo.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
it isnt a conscious choice, if a suitable male approached you and asked you out, you wouldnt say no on the principle of remaining single

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)