why do girls play hard to gett?? (1 Viewer)

akimoto

HSC
i think its cause like... they actually do have standards that they match with that guy. Like a pretty/intelligent girl would love someone who is equal to her but not below her and like any girl below pretty and intelligent would also like the same top guy.. and when girls like guys (esp when they mature) they just tend to stick onto them or try to find other people based on the guy they have seen with good qualities. Immature ones just muck around..

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
akimoto said:
i think its cause like... they actually do have standards that they match with that guy. Like a pretty/intelligent girl would love someone who is equal to her but not below her and like any girl below pretty and intelligent would also like the same top guy.. and when girls like guys (esp when they mature) they just tend to stick onto them or try to find other people based on the guy they have seen with good qualities. Immature ones just muck around..
how do you define mature and immature ?

flyingdown

Ave Satanas!
HSC
f3nr15 said:
OK what about from another school ?
What do you mean from another school? :confused:

If you're into someone from a different school, I guess you'd see them less, so it's not really playing hard to get but getting less oportunities to interact.

Sammi B

HSC
ElGronko said:
It's because they want to think they are supper hot and attractive when in fact they are generally fat and ugly.

If a girl does this, she is not worth it.

Like once I asked a girl out and she said "I don't really know...maybe" and I took this to mean either
a. it's a no thus give up or
b. she is playing hard to get, thus not the type of girl I would want to go out with in the first place so she can get fucked (by someone else, but they probably wouldn't be as good as me).

It is lame and immature and girls who do it should be treated with contempt until they have to do the chasing, which makes life easier for everyone.

Women are evil.

That is what my father taught me at a young age, and it is true.

Never trust them, for they are the devils finest concubine.

So start dating men:)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
flyingdown said:
What do you mean from another school? :confused:

If you're into someone from a different school, I guess you'd see them less, so it's not really playing hard to get but getting less oportunities to interact.
I guess so .. But I tend to avoid the chase idea, because I didn't have to pursue either ex-girlfriends in the past and relied on not chasing them, pursuit makes the game hard but not fun at all.

flyingdown

Ave Satanas!
HSC
f3nr15 said:
I guess so .. But I tend to avoid the chase idea, because I didn't have to pursue either ex-girlfriends in the past and relied on not chasing them, pursuit makes the game hard but not fun at all.
Sounds reasonable. :) Being chased doesn't sound like much fun either.

Why put in all the effort to make a guy suffer, when you like him and want to be with him anyway?

The opposite of hard to get, namely being "clingy" is an annoying attitude as well.

Some females just put too much thought to making their relationships "work" to ensure that they guy appreciates them and likes them more because of the "challange", but I know from all guy friends that the typical mind games are just repetitive and irritating.

If you overdo it, the guy is likely to actually lose insterest, and then you'd blame it on him not liking you enough rather than you playing mind games.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
they dont always play hard to get, maybe they are hard to get haha.....i'd define myself as hard to get becuase i've rejected so many guys already, it's just sometimes ppl don't want to experiment, they want to make sure that he's right so they don't just jump at everyone who's interested in them, oh and i don't really care if a guy loses interest, it just shows that he isn't right for me anyway :D, i could go on, im pretty tough with what i want out of a relationship ^^ but i duno i don't act all spastic about it, i'll just be like 'not interested' or 'taken' or somethin like that... then there are the other girls in the hard to get thing that act like bitches and dress like sluts while they flirt with guys yada yada the mind game thing where they might actually want to be with the guy but why they do it is simple really, they want the guy to stay interested, it appears that it works too, some guys r attracted to ppl who are bitchy to them..it's just like the thing where some girls like bad boys.

Last edited:

Lin22

HSC
This may have been said before, i dunno cuz i didn't read everything...

girls have lots of insecurity issues, due mainly to peer and media influences...you know, the usual, body image, too fat- too thin, ugly-hot, and they usually have tons of problems with what boys think of them...

because of this, "playing hard to get" is a way of superiority and power that they may lack because of self-esteem issues and because of this STUPID PATRIARCHAL SYSTEM, and thus is a mental ideology that increases a sense of worth....

know what i mean?

If not, whatever but basically, boys: don't be so slack and full cuss out at girls for "playing hard to get", there are certain levels which should NOT be frowned upon... and girls, there are boundaries you know...when a guy asks you out, and if you like them, by saying no, you could ultimately be refusing a possible SOULMATE for the little game your playing...

watch out!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Lin22 said:

girls have lots of insecurity issues, due mainly to peer and media influences...you know, the usual, body image, too fat- too thin, ugly-hot, and they usually have tons of problems with what boys think of them...

because of this, "playing hard to get" is a way of superiority and power that they may lack because of self-esteem issues and because of this STUPID PATRIARCHAL SYSTEM, and thus is a mental ideology that increases a sense of worth....

know what i mean?

If not, whatever but basically, boys: don't be so slack and full cuss out at girls for "playing hard to get", there are certain levels which should NOT be frowned upon... and girls, there are boundaries you know...when a guy asks you out, and if you like them, by saying no, you could ultimately be refusing a possible SOULMATE for the little game your playing...

watch out!
Wrong.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Lin22 said:

know what i mean?

watch out!
Whoever taught you about feminism was wrong.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Yes, the thrill. Some of us like chasing women because it's a game.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Like they say, the chase is often the best part.

balin.kid

HSC
kido_1 said:
yeah the thrill, the whole... like when you catch each other looking at one another and finally one of you will come over and say hi and then you both leave with butterflies then you see each other the next day and the guy plays it cool while the girls stomach is still full of butterflies then he says something that hints in a little way that he might like her and the girl goes away and thinks about it non stop and the guy pretends he's not thinking about the girl then one of the girls friends tell her that someone told her that the boy told his friends that he likes you and then the girl catches the guy winking at her or something and then the rest just gets boring.... or interesting whatever way you lean..
have fun

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Wow, something struck a nerve in me here.

I hate these fucking terms. 'The chase' 'the thrill of the chase' 'playing hard to get.'

Fuck off, wow this made me really angry.

Awsum LOL!

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
It's ok Smurg. These people obviously don't think that the actual relationship itself is worthwhile.

Or, as my friend says- "The best way to have 4 years of relationship bliss is to compact it all into a single night."

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
To some guys, it's even a challenge ...

If a girl's too easy to get ... then it's not worthwhile

Pace_T

HSC
ive always thout a challenge is a must when chasing girls even when the chase is over and they are a couple there still needs to be some sort of challenge otherwise the relationship would get boring imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)