Why is it that most 'hot' girls are dumb or skank? (1 Viewer)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i just remmeber a conversation we had in class at school once

a lot of girls said they would rather be drop dead gorgeous than smart

sif you wouldn't agree with that
just bag yourself a trump and you're sweet

if i was smart and ugly i would work up enough wealth [somehow] and just get myself looking a bit like katie price ya

Bainesy

HSC
housah0lic said:
just bag yourself a trump and you're sweet
hmmm, so stereotyping women as gold diggers is being too harsh??

seems like it is quite accurate actually

HSC
pinkyforce7 said:
lol...

this really proves why this thread was created

because OP really HAS NO IDEA, especially when it comes to women.

i know plenty of hot girls that are really smart. most of them like to go around, but seriously, sex is good so why not go out and get it? if you can understand that concept then you can understand why the hot girls you know are skanks.
stereotyping much?

I mean, just because I like characters from comic books doesn't mean I don't know a thing or two about women...

Most of what I do know about women comes from experience and observation.

:)

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
ConquerDiscover said:
stereotyping much?

I mean, just because I like characters from comic books doesn't mean I don't know a thing or two about women...

Most of what I do know about women comes from experience and observation.

but mostly observation

with a telescope

Bainesy

HSC
lol, "across my house"

you mean like your sister or mom?

ewww

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
Looking Glass said:
Blah blah blah, people have the right to do this an that. Women are too stupid to realise their dress-style has a sexul effect, blah blah blah. How about we try and have a more meaningful discussion here? I don't do things solely beacuase I have the right to do them. There generally needs to be some sort of rational reason for doing something that extends beyond the simple fact that it's not illegal to do it. Why would women *want* to wear clothes that eccentuate their superficial sexual features and dilute their personality? Seems odd to demean and jovialise yourself like that. Espcially on the other end of a hundred years of women's rights campaigns. And especially when you don't expect men to treat you as you present/treat yourself.
*raises hand timidly* May I point out that I didn't say that women are too stupid to realise the effects of what they're wearing... at least that wasn't my intension.

I was actually trying to un-generalise the OP's rather general statement of "most" girls... these are girls I know, whom I talk to. Not you... me. My experience of the women I've met, who being involved in music, Ministry, Camp Leading, Musical Theatre, Rugby, Cricket... etc etc... have tended to be of many different types and calibres. But these are things I've noticed.
It was just an example.

You blame me for a non-meaningful discussion, when most of the previous posts are the same if not worse.

I am not a moron. I know you don't do things solely because you have the right to do them, and that there needs to be rationality to it. I actually prefer it when women don't wear revealing clothes personally. Mainly to do with the things I believe about being above reproach. But that doesn't give me the right to say, or even really think of them as skanks without knowing them. I mean if they are they are... but if it's just a hot day and they feel like wearing short shorts... the young attractive Obstetrician Intern at Westmead has every right to wear short shorts.

And a question for the OP. Is a gorgeous/hot/pretty/beautiful girl not beautiful is she doesn't show it off all the time? Does she stop being that? Maybe the sweet gentle girls you never notice only take a little polishing up, or a little growing up and getting out of the school environment before they become real stunners... and when they end up with the guy smart enough to realise that under the "not hot" exterior is actually a pretty gorgeous girl - you're gunna look like a fool!

boris

Banned
HSC
Just seems like society has made girls value looks over intelligence. Pretty sad. Most guys would much rather an intelligent but average looking girl over a hot dumbshit. I personally think ellen page is hot as but shes not really shes average? But i want her. Perfect example.

Looking Glass

HSC
Teclis said:
*raises hand timidly* May I point out that I didn't say that women are too stupid to realise the effects of what they're wearing... at least that wasn't my intension.

I was actually trying to un-generalise the OP's rather general statement of "most" girls... these are girls I know, whom I talk to. Not you... me. My experience of the women I've met, who being involved in music, Ministry, Camp Leading, Musical Theatre, Rugby, Cricket... etc etc... have tended to be of many different types and calibres. But these are things I've noticed.
It was just an example.

You blame me for a non-meaningful discussion, when most of the previous posts are the same if not worse.

I am not a moron. I know you don't do things solely because you have the right to do them, and that there needs to be rationality to it. I actually prefer it when women don't wear revealing clothes personally. Mainly to do with the things I believe about being above reproach. But that doesn't give me the right to say, or even really think of them as skanks without knowing them. I mean if they are they are... but if it's just a hot day and they feel like wearing short shorts... the young attractive Obstetrician Intern at Westmead has every right to wear short shorts.

And a question for the OP. Is a gorgeous/hot/pretty/beautiful girl not beautiful is she doesn't show it off all the time? Does she stop being that? Maybe the sweet gentle girls you never notice only take a little polishing up, or a little growing up and getting out of the school environment before they become real stunners... and when they end up with the guy smart enough to realise that under the "not hot" exterior is actually a pretty gorgeous girl - you're gunna look like a fool!
Yeah, I know it's silly to pick on you for having "meaningless" discussion, but I'm just tired of hearing the "oh, but they have the right to do it!" argument when I'm trying to consider the actual reasons why people do things, etc.

If you've met a sizable number of girls who are nto as described by OP, then I'm happy to hear that. This, of course, doesn't make it any less of an observable trend though. Call it a generalisation, but that's what a generalisation is - an observable trend. I don't really think anybody is suggesting that all women everywhere are like this. I would agree with "most", personally. And I rarely find that my "unfair", "prejudicial" first-impression judgements actually turn out to be innacurate - the day this happens on a large scale, I'll stop being "sexist", or whatever. But certainly, not *all* women fit this description, that's just silly.

Edit: And of course you have the right to think or say they're skanks. You're a thinking, feeling entity with the capacity for observation and judgement, aren't you? Perhaps if offensive judgment of the Status Quo hadn't been so historically hindered it wouldn't have taken us so long to accept that the Earth is round. You're entitled to your thoughts - it's your brain, right? This is a free-country with free-speech, isn't it?

Last edited:

einentiva

HSC
Hot Girls Are Not Smart. Isnt That Fucking Good For Us Pervert Guys. Lets Fuck Those Dumb Bitches Up Their Pussy And Lick Their Clit And Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Them To The Moon.

HSC
einentiva said:
Hot Girls Are Not Smart. Isnt That Fucking Good For Us Pervert Guys. Lets Fuck Those Dumb Bitches Up Their Pussy And Lick Their Clit And Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Them To The Moon.
You are a Faggot.

HSC
Teclis said:

It was just an example.

I don't exactly know how to answer your question....

but to me...any girl can be gorgeous/hot/pretty/beautiful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)