Why is it that most 'hot' girls are dumb or skank? (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
I know heaps of girls who are hotties and are at uni doing difficult subjects.

I guess you just don't know many girls. Or your stuck doing home school or something :S

boris

Banned
HSC
there was a study done recently that showed a correlation between what kind of music you enjoyed listening to and your intelligence. You like lil wayne, that means you have a much higher likelyhood of being stupid, therefore a less important opinion.

HSC
there was a study done recently that showed a correlation between what kind of music you enjoyed listening to and your intelligence. You like lil wayne, that means you have a much higher likelyhood of being stupid, therefore a less important opinion.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to boris again.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Shotgun being the teenage hero who disarms and subdues the gunman!
Either that or I'll be the main focus of the emotive photograph that becomes the icon of the shooting.
Immortality, here I come!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
nah u can be the dude who shits himself, even tho he was completely on the other side of campus where nothing was going on.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
How about I meet you in the middle, as the brave idiot who dies nonetheless thanks to his stupid idea?
Just tell me when you're going to do it, and I'll bring a katana and try to take you on with that.
Or even better: a stave!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)