Wii (1 Viewer)

T

Testpilot

For those who already have a Wii what is the virtual console like? What games are there?

Winston

HSC
Orange Juice said:
man im so behind in zelda... still around town, and ive played 3 hours!

Still around town? you should talk to everyone they give u clues and its obvious what you have to do.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
politik said:
The word from Nintendo via Target tonight was that there were no more available for sale in Australia at any retailer. Either JB isn't providing Nintendo with sales figures, or those Wii's are for pre-order fulfillment.
Man you sure about that? I want to get Zelda and the Wii within the next few days.. last assessment this term is on the 19th... wanna make sure i have it then... will EB or some shop restock by then? or anyone know any place that it is currently available in Western Syd?

Last edited:

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
EB only hold preorders for 48hours, so i guess u could ring up tomorrow and see if anyone hasn't picked up theirs yet if you cant find it anywhere else

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Winston said:
Still around town? you should talk to everyone they give u clues and its obvious what you have to do.
6 hours now, and ive just killed the first boss.
i suck!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
They better have more Wiis on boxing day, so I can get one ch$ap :(

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Target Penrith

Bought Wii for $389
Bought Zelda for $79

EDIT: whats this wii60 plan thing

its in my friends msn nick but hes not there

lol nevermind

Last edited:

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I'm considering getting one of these consoles, however, I'll need to connect it to my computer monitor. For this I need VGA or DVI. Sorry if anyone has asked this but is there a proper cable for this purpose or do I have to get the component cable, then get a VGA adaptor?

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
mate just got one for $329, plus zelda and wii remote/sports play for a total of $480 at kmart, due to a 15% off discount..awesome deal. im still unsure over the wii, does anyone know of the game release dates coming soon, the only thing that stopped me from gettin one is the lack of available games. so im still undecided on the wii or 360.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Led-Zep said:
mate just got one for $329, plus zelda and wii remote/sports play for a total of $480 at kmart, due to a 15% off discount..awesome deal. im still unsure over the wii, does anyone know of the game release dates coming soon, the only thing that stopped me from gettin one is the lack of available games. so im still undecided on the wii or 360.
Most are coming early/mid 07, I don't think there's many definite dates so far.
Obviously the big games are Metroid Prime 3 (2nd quarter 07), Super Mario Galaxy (March 15 in US) and Super Smash Bros. Brawl (07), but Elebits (March in Oz) could be amazing as well

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Go for a wii60. The perfect duo. Next-gen graphics and innovative gameplay.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
watkinzez said:
Expecting Galaxy any closer than Christmas 07 is wishful thinking, unfortunately.
If you're in Japan*

Im going off IGN

EDIT: fixed up your --> you're, my typing/spelling is so off today

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)