Wii (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Robbeh said:
Nintendo is doing it's bit to get us off the couch.

I don't mind Wii so much, but I'm not much into Console gaming. It's too much upgrading. I'm stuck on N64 and I can't get the final two stars to finish Mario. Damn stars. DAMN YOU 148!
ahhahah what? as opposed to PC gaming? an upgrade every 5 years is too much? :p

Robbeh

HSC
stazi said:
ahhahah what? as opposed to PC gaming? an upgrade every 5 years is too much? :p
Solitare wins all. :p
Never been much of a hardcore-gamer, and you can't download free games to your Xbox (or can you?!). I leech FREEWARE (Wolf-ET/Wulfram)! Hawhaw! I'm always about 3-4 years behind the trend - hehe, I got into Warcraft 3 last year and Age of Empires the year before that.

Danielk

HSC
N/A
Wii graphics suck bad,compared to the 360 the graphics are rubbish on the wii, the ps2 has even better graphics then the wii lmfao, the only good thing with wii is the motion controller, without that it would suck.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Danielk said:
Wii graphics suck bad,compared to the 360 the graphics are rubbish on the wii, the ps2 has even better graphics then the wii lmfao, the only good thing with wii is the motion controller, without that it would suck.
I play video GAMES for the GAMES, not to look at :rolleyes:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Danielk said:
orly? of course it would suck without the motion controller. that's the point - nintendo decided to forgo graphics and focus on gameplay that is enhanced through motion sensitivity.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
politik said:
Nintendo consoles actually consititute as news? I predict this console to be in the discount bin at Target two days after its release.
Comedy gold.

So I went into EB games two days ago and they said they had a surprise shipment come in earlier in the day of about 30 consoles, but they were all sold out. This was at about 1 in the arvo.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i got one too!

i've got a question about zelda: when ur in the village and u knock down the bee hive with the bird, how do u get the larvae or honey or whatever to attract the cat back to the shop owner so i can get the sling shot to kill the monkey and get the basket?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
i got one too!

i've got a question about zelda: when ur in the village and u knock down the bee hive with the bird, how do u get the larvae or honey or whatever to attract the cat back to the shop owner so i can get the sling shot to kill the monkey and get the basket?
That took me so long to figure out, mainly because the chain of events seemed to start with the fishing rod, which I eventually found to be wrong.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Riviet said:
That took me so long to figure out, mainly because the chain of events seemed to start with the fishing rod, which I eventually found to be wrong.
Haha yeah that took me ages as well. I started the game from the beginning at night, got stuck with what to do next with the whole basket/fish/rod thing then just went to bed. The next day I resorted to looking up a guide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)