Wii (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wii really doesn't have fantastic visuals. to have rich landscapes, etc., you need a better quality console. I have a 360 and PS3 and the wii hardly gets any play time, although granted, it gets more than the ps3.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
or multiplayer.

edit: as in other consoles are also great for online multiplayer (primarily the 360 though)

Last edited:

milanista

HSC
veloc1ty said:
Have you ever played either console? Or even better, both? Sixaxis doesn't compare to the Wiimote in any way apart from sharing the same, broadly defined function of motion control. An easy comparison: Wiimote is 180 degrees of motion, Sixaxis is as the name suggests, 6 degrees of motion.

Did you buy that fancy HDTV yourself? Even if you did, you can still appreciate visuals for what they're worth, even if they're not the sharpest. Best graphics isn't always in the specs, it's the landscape, artwork, general feeling of the game.
Of course I have played them both. I own a PS3 and have played the Wii many times at JBHi-Fi, Harvey Norman, Dick Smith Powerhouse, etc.

What's it matter who bought the TV? Of course best graphics isn't always neccessary, however, many games exist which offer both. So why miss out?

Anyway, I'm not debating which console is better, both are good.

HedgeMaster

HSC
Oh yeh, the Wii completly kills it, ive already got 11 games for mine. I can't wait till feb 10 when SSBB comes out, hopefully it should come out in the pal territories soon after that.

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
Wii is fun the first few times you play it but it loses its "fun factor" after a few plays. There isnt many good games out for wii only Galaxy and SSB (when it comes out).

w2dot

HSC
BIGTYMA said:
Wii is fun the first few times you play it but it loses its "fun factor" after a few plays. There isnt many good games out for wii only Galaxy and SSB (when it comes out).
Too many novelty/gimmicky games is the problem. But its worth getting just for ssbb and mario kart

efhat

HSC
mannn i am so hanging to get my wii.....its all sold out everywhere so i gotta wait like another 2-3 weeks :(.....but ive alredy bought games for it LOL......omgsh i got zelda for $40!! how sweet is that!

efhat

HSC
w2dot said:
Sweet! where from?
Big W had this mad sale bout a month ago......zelda for $44 .....crazy or what? i got my hands on the very last copy, and with my awesome woolies discount i got it for $40! Thanks woolworths :p

efhat

HSC
yay got mine afew days ago......its awesome!! but problem is i cant seem to get it online......im using a mobile broadband connection on my pc, like amini modem thing, so does anyon know how i could connect my wii to the net using that? also its with 3 mobile, so if any1 knows whether it is compatible, plz let me kno...thanx!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)