Will Christianity 'die out within a century' across Europe and Australasia ?? (1 Viewer)

Will Christianity 'die out within a century' across Europe and Australasia ??

• YES

Votes: 30 29.4%
  • NO

Votes: 72 70.6%

• Total voters

Progressive

HSC
ahh why not, you have to hear everyones oppinion, to me you are troll-ier ok kapish:D

Smile_Time351

HSC
:spzz:
That's what happens when your entire population uses their collective energies to only focus upon the next life and they all pray five times a day. I mean, fucking five times a day. Imagine the lost productivity!
:spzz:

Bill Gates once said "Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very efficient. There's a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning." and I couldn't agree more.

Putting the aside back aside, I think that the term "die out" is relative in this instance, I don't think that there will be NO Christians in 100 years, just very few. Regrettably, total dying out will take probably another 1000. The fact is that, at this point, Christianity is increasing, but at a decreasing rate, which is why the process will take so long.

Venom.

HSC
And Christianity will never die out =] Dying out implies that there will no longer be any followers, and that is an impossibility.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It's Christianity or chaos. The choice becomes clearer every day

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
You mean Palin/Christ '12? He's only a Messiah dude. Not president material. Doesn't have any experience. As opposed to Palin and her fountains of wisdom.
nor her 'pizazz'

HSC
Iron is just a batshit christian. I see no difference between him or you. In fact, your both the same. (compliment maybe? take it as you will :p)

anyways, it doesn't matter how many Muslims are in the world. What matters is how many hold ultra conservative idealistic agendas who want to push it down everyone's throat. Thankfully the Christians arent really a voting block and hopefully Muslims don't become one as well.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Shut up bb. You are hated.

Venom is a moderate that I can have dialogue with. Expanding cooperation and identifying common ground between the faiths is the way forward

HSC
Shut up bb. You are hated.

Venom is a moderate that I can have dialogue with. Expanding cooperation and identifying common ground between the faiths is the way forward
oh yeah mate, your the bloke that thinks Islams are coming for Australia....in fact, you glorify the pope's comments about Islam spreading by the sword. So please, do not tell us about being a moderate or having interfaith dialogues. your no different to the Islamic nuts that are on here.

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
'Religion' as a concept is human nature. It will always exist in some form, even if that is a Schro-esque worship of 'science'.
All that the attacks on Christianity have done is make beloved places, like Europe, ripe for colonization by stronger more durable faiths, like Islam - or places of great power, like the United States, utterly vulnerable, in an ideological sense, to relatively minor and symbolic attacks.
Make no bones about it,
dont try to sweep this under the rug
We are at war with fanatical Islam, and it is a war where our will-power is profoundly weaker than the enemy's. It is a cause for which none of us in the West would be prepared to give our lives. This lack of certainty and conviction is palpable; it gives them energy to see us like this! We have no driving force, no moral authority with which to wipe out these dirty and pathetic fringe groups because we have no popular philosophy that points to causes greater, that claim absolute truth, spiritual guidance and eternal life!

EXCEPT THE CHURCH!

HSC
'Religion' as a concept is human nature. It will always exist in some form, even if that is a Schro-esque worship of 'science'.
All that the attacks on Christianity have done is make beloved places, like Europe, ripe for colonization by stronger more durable faiths, like Islam - or places of great power, like the United States, utterly vulnerable, in an ideological sense, to relatively minor and symbolic attacks.
Make no bones about it,
dont try to sweep this under the rug
We are at war with fanatical Islam, and it is a war where our will-power is profoundly weaker than the enemy's. It is a cause for which none of us in the West would be prepared to give our lives. This lack of certainty and conviction is palpable; it gives them energy to see us like this! We have no driving force, no moral authority with which to wipe out these dirty and pathetic fringe groups because we have no popular philosophy that points to causes greater, that claim absolute truth, spiritual guidance and eternal life!

EXCEPT THE CHURCH!
do you really believe the dribble you post? its utter cow dung. We are not at war with fanatical Islam. a bunch of rag headed idealists holding Kalashnikov's in the deserts of Iraq will not hold western civilization to ransom.
read the above sentence again.
and again.
and again.
The west has FAAAR greater problems to deal with. And i mean FAAAAAAAAR greater.
oh just to let you know, natural resources HAS nothing to do with he current war on "terror". I cannot emphasize how important it is that you believe me.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
do you really believe the dribble you post? its utter cow dung. We are not at war with fanatical Islam. a bunch of rag headed idealists holding Kalashnikov's in the deserts of Iraq will not hold western civilization to ransom.
read the above sentence again.
and again.
and again.
The west has FAAAR greater problems to deal with. And i mean FAAAAAAAAR greater.
oh just to let you know, natural resources HAS nothing to do with he current war on "terror". I cannot emphasize how important it is that you believe me.
Is that really you bigboyjames?
If so, im impressed, your posts are starting to be pretty convincing :)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
And this time with feeling people!

Though the Christian is only aggressive in defence of life. We seek to impose nothing but defence of all our cultural and artistic heritage - a heritage that finds itself naked and prone to collapse without our framework. We seek peace and common ground, but should not stand quietly by while Rome burns

The cannibalistic record of all the post-Christian movements - from Protestantism to postmodernism - have added nothing of value to the human enterprise. We are poorer and weaker and more lost than ever

HSC
Although im athiest...i do believe in the morals that Christianity instills in people - which is y i believe that it will be around for a while yet.
But i srsly hope Islam dies out within a century.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)