Women have a worse time than men when it comes to relationships (1 Viewer)

Gold Lion

HSC
Pretty spot on.

A woman can often be attracted to a man based solely on his personality. This is TRUELY obvious if you were to see some of the men my friends have been with. One of my friends went out with this guy for a year, and people actually used to call them "Beauty and the beast".

And if you look at all major TV shows, which tend to be a parody of real life, the family is always structured as such:

-A hot wife
-A fat lazy retard husband

Parody of the stereotypical nuclear family

But once again, not ALL guys are like this but I have noticed that men tend to prioritise appearance more than women

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Think about it, you know we've always seen blokes around that 'punch above their weight', but it's very infrequent that you see a guy going out with a woman well below their overall fitness....
Largely valid (if not entirely revolutionary) point.

I think the more interesting issue is how people define their minimum requirements and how they make trade-offs between differing factors (how much income does someone need to earn to make up for being short, etc).

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Precisely described, I loved your words :)

To answer the question. Women find it difficult to impress guys be'coz there are so many girls around the world as compared to guys.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
mostly all women are whores and love getting dicked

some are christfags

most are ace

tl;dr

being a dude rules because you have a dick you put in shit

Shane_

HSC
womenz haz bewbz..men like bewbz, womenz haz better relationshipz

medona

HSC
Hello,

You gave evry good information and i am totally agree with you that woman's have a worse time then a man when it comes to relationships. woman's have to face many things that man doesn't.

thanks!!

HSC
can how much you're attracted to someone deteriorate over time? There was something there when u first started going out with them, now you always feel the need to get away from them. However, life just got complicated because he just out and told u that he cares about you. Now what? You need to break up with him without hurting him? Why the fuck do guys tell you they care about you just as you're thinking of breaking it off with them?

xMaNx

HSC
can how much you're attracted to someone deteriorate over time? There was something there when u first started going out with them, now you always feel the need to get away from them. However, life just got complicated because he just out and told u that he cares about you. Now what? You need to break up with him without hurting him? Why the fuck do guys tell you they care about you just as you're thinking of breaking it off with them?
prolli because you cant handle the love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)