• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

work experience ideas?! (1 Viewer)

chumbumm. =D

HSC
any good work experience ideas?
im interested in science/music.
any good volunteer organisations?

thanks.
=)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
yea..
thats why i dont know which one i should choose..
=(
Is this for your yr 10 work experience. Because when i did mine, i had to do 2 work experiences, and if is still like that, u might be able to do both.

greekgun

HSC
Let me tell u this now. Yr 10 work experience means squat. The assignments/essay/work u have to do about them are a joke. For work experience, just say ur working in some company as a data entry assistant or some bullshit and put the phone number of the work place as your uncles or cousins; so when ur teacher calls to check up on u, ur uncle/cousin can cover for u and say yeah his doing great etc etc. And presto, u got 1-2 weeks of bludging.

chumbumm. =D

HSC
Is this for your yr 10 work experience. Because when i did mine, i had to do 2 work experiences, and if is still like that, u might be able to do both.

its year 11 work placement or something...
i didnt get to go on work experience when i was in year 10 because they changed to policy and it was too late for me to hand in my application...
so i want to do something that i wont regret this time as it will be my last opportunity to actually try something out..

=)

ray ban

HSC
its work experience ffs.
do it at Capt'n Snooze and sleep all week.lol

moviemoghul

HSC
N/A
What about working in a volunteer organization !! I really want to get into adminstration (office support) roles. But, I need experience for that, and the times are not good at all in the job sector. Its even hard getting into TEMPing jobs. Im thinking of volunteering in some admin role to gain some skills and to get something on my resume !!

Any ideas if this will work out ?

chumbumm. =D

HSC
i was considering doing volunteer work...
but i have no idea where to go...

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
i was considering doing volunteer work...
but i have no idea where to go...
Me too!

I want to know if teens like us can do volunteer work for organisation like the salvation army...

the salvation army website doesn't really help..:(

chichichip

chichichichichichichi....
HSC
I'm interested in music/science too, but I went to science (UTS) because I thought music= photocopying.

Ps. Don't work experience for SSO- its all sorting out the library and photocopying and stamping.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)